Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CREW] Crew Cryptocurrency [ECO MASTERNODE][DPOS][MULTISEND][NTP] - page 8. (Read 2119 times)

Activity: 222
Merit: 10
Since I first saw you, I have crush on you
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
i can't PM you so I can only reply here
Activity: 160
Is there a website where i can find all details?

Within 24 hours,official website will be release.

Stay tuned.
Activity: 56
Getting hot this coin, good concept and finally a coin where devs worked on graphics and nice wallet
Activity: 97
It's a crypto exchange is rather interesting. Absorbing project, mindful results!  Good luck fellows!
Activity: 172
I have been following the project for a long time. Road map looks very strong. I am sure the project will be successful.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
In my point of view, marketing campaigns, such as BTT signature company might have greater impacts on potential investors than airdrops.
Receivers should participate and do something for CREW project before getting rewards.

Few years ago DECRED sent 3 btc value for 1 share, only to post decred address without any further action require  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
In my point of view, marketing campaigns, such as BTT signature company might have greater impacts on potential investors than airdrops.
Receivers should participate and do something for CREW project before getting rewards.
Activity: 84

doesn't look like it yet...
Activity: 49
Downloaded the wallet..looks great..but it doesn't sync..seems to have stuck on block 3507..any advice what to do?

That's fine.
Since distribution has to come, and only 10 shares has been distribuited,node propagation is in progress.
When distribution end, chain will run.
Activity: 248
Merit: 7
Downloaded the wallet..looks great..but it doesn't sync..seems to have stuck on block 3507..any advice what to do?
I am stuck at 3534 with only 3 nodes connected.
Activity: 97
Wow, i just hit a 5 crew dpos stake, what a nice stake tech to this coin, unique.

For what time this stake ?

Received my airdrop  Grin
When we will start traiding and where anybody know that?

When distribution end, explorer and website will be released and then we start to send apply to exchanges.
Stay tuned
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1005
Wow, i just hit a 5 crew dpos stake, what a nice stake tech to this coin, unique.

For what time this stake ?

Received my airdrop  Grin
When we will start traiding and where anybody know that?

Thanks,

CREW Dpos system is a nice feature where you could be rewarded on a static CREW % intead of decimals.
Dpos is variable, and it's based on stake weight.

For every dpos blocks, at current height, 5 CREW will be added instantly.

This dpos reward, it's an incentive to hold more CREW.
It's like a masternode, but eco-friendly, without the need to set-up vps.

Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Wow, only 10... Unlucky Sad

Don't worry, you can participate to the main airdrop - 06/22/2018

Don't forget to download the wallet to join: https://github.com/crewcrypto/Crew/releases/tag/WalletUpdate

Activity: 210
First Batch of 10 shares sent to CREW subscribers.
Airdrop submission is closed.
Next one will take place on June 22.

Wow, only 10... Unlucky Sad
Pages:
Jump to: