Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CRN] CRYPTONIUM COIN - EXCHANGE UP! Low diff, jump IN! - page 3. (Read 64132 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 272
I wanted to try solo mining and this coin is perfect for it. Already found few blocks so now I know how it is when you receive all of the reward.

EDIT:

I just noticed the first post doesn't seem to have information about cryptonium.conf (I needed it to do a proper solo mine). I was able to find all this information in https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/3146-cryptonium-crn-information/ .

It would be nice if the first post here would also look organized like it is there. The way it looks now seems like the first post has been put in a rush and leaving it like that would create impression that the developers are not interested in the coin anymore.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205
I think it would help the coin in the long run, say it gains popularity suddenly, we don't want multipools leaving the difficulty really hard

+1

I like this coin, but the community seems too much inactive...
Activity: 519
Merit: 500
I think it would help the coin in the long run, say it gains popularity suddenly, we don't want multipools leaving the difficulty really hard
Activity: 304
Merit: 250
Hey would it be possible to get Kimoto Gravity Well implemented on this coin?
if you would like it ,yes of course.

Hey would it be possible to get Kimoto Gravity Well implemented on this coin?
legendary
Activity: 1413
Merit: 1003
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014
legendary
Your official pool is not paying me...  Sad

I can't withdraw my coins  Sad Sad Sad Angry
i will do it for you.
I discovered some cheaters and i blocked payouts for today, just send me a message with your details.

Thank you, it worked Smiley

Keep tweaking this coin!
Still alive?
Yes , will never giveup Smiley

While i am able to work cryptonium will not die Smiley

Also all payouts sent.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Still alive?

i will do it for you.
I discovered some cheaters and i blocked payouts for today, just send me a message with your details.
legendary

Activity: 742
I'm dying.
psomas2 back on track? Smiley

Glad to see you back man
YUP.

Also all pool problems got fixed Smiley
Awesome man. Good luck!

Glad to see you back man
YUP.

Also all pool problems got fixed Smiley
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Diff is going up! That's what I want to see  Kiss
Activity: 742
I'm dying.

Glad to see you back man
php , javascript and java.
gaming engine will propably be supported by l2j servers engine.
You dev guys are great but need to be more active on Twitter, get friends with a lot of traders and get some tweets out every day so they keep in mind and start monitoring
Thanks ! 
I monitor the coin daily and i do the whole maintenance and pay for servers and pools , but i need some developers to help me :/

I had started creating a gaming engine but the workload is too heavy at the moment.

If I knew more programming I would help, hope you find someone will the skills to lend a hand. What programming language is the gaming engine in though?
You dev guys are great but need to be more active on Twitter, get friends with a lot of traders and get some tweets out every day so they keep in mind and start monitoring
Thanks ! 
I monitor the coin daily and i do the whole maintenance and pay for servers and pools , but i need some developers to help me :/

I had started creating a gaming engine but the workload is too heavy at the moment.
Activity: 194
Thanks ! 
Activity: 194
Spoke to the guys from Benjamins, they got into Cryptsy very fast , not due to the many request towards  them because it seems they don't look at that , but probably by having lots of Followers on Twitter, over 5 K , maybe a tip for this coin, , I have no coins at the moment, but really like the name.
Pages:
Jump to: