Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CRN] CRYPTONIUM COIN - EXCHANGE UP! Low diff, jump IN! - page 5. (Read 64132 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
I think that I speak for most people here when I say that some announcement from the developers would be very much appreciated. Actually, If I remember correctly, we haven't had a SINGLE dev announcement on this thread ever. KeyserSozeMC was kind enough to organize the giveaways and generally promote the coin, but as he said, he IS NOT in the developer team. Maulix94, you said that you had sent an email to the dev and that some major work is in the process. Would you care to quote that email, please?

I don't know about you guys, but with NO developer input I will consider this coin dead, as will many other miners/buyers. And by developer input, I don't mean that someone says that they contacted the devs with no proof of that communication posted.

Cheers.
Are you blind or what? Smiley

I am one of the developers answering the most of the questions on bitcointalk..

Oh sorry, didn't know that. But as mercenar1e says, the question remains unanswered...It's very nice of you to answer questions and all that, but what we require is a structured statment from the developer (i.e. you). I mean something like a roadmap for the coin, what have you done, what are your plans, along with a time line. As far as I can see the only thing cryptonium has done in a month is getting listed on a few exchanges. I respect and salute that, but we are all basically blind about any/all other plans. I'm just saying that this kind of attentiveness is not contributing to the coin's trust base and we are certainly not attracting any new members.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I think that I speak for most people here when I say that some announcement from the developers would be very much appreciated. Actually, If I remember correctly, we haven't had a SINGLE dev announcement on this thread ever. KeyserSozeMC was kind enough to organize the giveaways and generally promote the coin, but as he said, he IS NOT in the developer team. Maulix94, you said that you had sent an email to the dev and that some major work is in the process. Would you care to quote that email, please?

I don't know about you guys, but with NO developer input I will consider this coin dead, as will many other miners/buyers. And by developer input, I don't mean that someone says that they contacted the devs with no proof of that communication posted.

Cheers.

the question still remains unanswered, why should the community still be invested in the coin? you haven't told us exactly what it is your working on when every other competitor has.. i remember reading that the coin was supposed to be listed on a large exchange but that hasn't gone anywhere either.
Activity: 304
Merit: 250

Cheers.

Cheers.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Is there anyone mining? Tongue

Yes,just take a look at the offical cryptonium mining pool. Smiley
http://pool.cryptonium.org
The diff is low,better start mining,now!  Grin
Activity: 103
LE HAPPY MERCHANT
Is there anyone mining? Tongue
What going on with this coin, is it still alive?
Didn't hear any news for much time now. Sad
Yup , it is alive Smiley

I told many times that developers work on many things Smiley
Activity: 84
What going on with this coin, is it still alive?
Didn't hear any news for much time now. Sad
Activity: 58
Not many people concern,Propaganda is not enough
Activity: 56
That's all.It's over!
legendary
Network Info
Difficulty: 0.61235645
Est Next Difficulty: 0.50794543
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
HALA MADRID
what's the diff sitting at?
legendary
CRN is having low diff,now.
You can mine with your CPU.   Grin
Activity: 21
I sent the dev an email and he told me that he's working hard on the project! So don't leave it!
I'm sorry to say, but this coin looks all but dead... Sad
Its not really , i see much action from small users since difficulty failed to normal for the cpuminers levels.
I'm sorry to say, but this coin looks all but dead... Sad
Activity: 519
Merit: 500
Sad to see this thread buried so far behind, I really liked the coin's name
I'm still buying Tongue

http://prntscr.com/2pwmme

I've been mining it off and on along with a couple of other coins, just wondering what is going on with it
How many do you have?

10k CRN, difficulty is so low right now I wanna jump back in but also wanna get ultracoin  Tongue
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
Sad to see this thread buried so far behind, I really liked the coin's name
I'm still buying Tongue

http://prntscr.com/2pwmme

I've been mining it off and on along with a couple of other coins, just wondering what is going on with it
How many do you have?
Pages:
Jump to: