Author

Topic: [ANN][CROWD SALE is LIVE] 🚀 W12.io - Blockchain Protocol 🚀 - page 148. (Read 41386 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Hey team!
The key theme that in the future it has guarantee the progress of the project!
Activity: 28
And I want to understand your system
How can I use it?
And tell me please how does blockchain work?
Could you tell me how does the blockchain works ?
I want to understand his algorithm of action
And what is it
I'm just starting to understand this topic.
And much for me is still unclear
Activity: 70
Wp well written, I must admit. But you know, it's hard to get the main idea
I read your wp. I want to say it's wonderful project Shocked
Btw, which countries are under restrictions?
I didn't notice this info, sorry
I will attract several investors to your project
As soon as learn it deeper
I want to read your Whitepaper, by I don't know very good english, will you translate it to other languages?
Activity: 46
Hey, all!
very nice idea, hope in the future can run under the planned.
Activity: 27
I wish you success.
Percipient results, spotless website, very nice activity.
I know you publish news on the website  , but I prefer mailing, is it possible to get news by email?
Will you make some airdrops after the closing of the pre-ico to reward the people that participated in the ICO?
Can w12 users get cashbacks for being a part of your ecosystem and using it?
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
What do you think about adding IT sector ? The IT market is so big.. intellectual property in that sector needs blockchain so hard

Thanks for raising up such an interesting topic) At the moment we are supper concentrated on our project. However, it is not stoping us from looking for new opportunities. At the same time, as you said, IT market is really a huge machine so it will take a bit of time to make plans that will really worth something. Be patient.. It's on our radar Cool
copper member
Can you tell us a short story about w12, what was your inspiration for creating it? I mean something other than encreasing popularity of blockchain, something personal maybe

According to the results of the research made and published by the Satis group on Bitcoin.com, 96.2% of the ICO projects are scams. They have already failed or now are exhibited at the exchange by lower cost than original ICO price. Just 3.8% of the ICO projects are successfully represented on the market.We want to change this and make people safe in their investments Smiley
copper member
About your main competitors and benefits - I really want to know what makes you unique.

Main advantages of the project for the token buyers are the maximized security level from the dramatically price drops at the exchange after the ICO passage and the scam projects prevention. Low transaction costs, simplicity and convenience of usage, regardless of customer’s experience are additional boons. 
The W12 platform allows token buyers to receive the refunding in case of the project’s scam conversion or token trading on exchanges at a lower than original price. Unlike the traditional ICO model where buyers are not provided by any protection, the W12 platform take security measures. 
All the funds raised by the projects on the W12 platform are disbursed to the project team at a certain stage. The token holders take the decision of this stage-wise disbursement. Each decision is based on milestone of the project road map marked in the smart contract of the platform. This solution increases the profitability of the investments up to 87 times by protecting token buyers from the unable to fulfill their road map projects. 

The W12 solves the key problems of the ICOs and at the same time retain the main advantages of the projects by raising funds through the organization of the primary tokens sales. This solution may become an attraction measure for the large number of private and institutional financial investors to the field.  Furthermore, it can serve as a catalyst for the blockchain technology development.

New generation tokens of ABC-W format were released to ensure the work of the system for each project on the platform. Where ABC stands for the conditional name of the project. These tokens are reinforced by the project investors’ funds. Due to this the value of each token cannot be lower than the amount of the funds remained on the account of the project during the implementation of the project’s road map.

copper member
My question is - which actions I can do on your platform as common user, not programmer et cetera?

Hey) Not sure you understood the idea of our project correctly)
Please read carerfully our whitepaper. You can find it on our website - w12.io
There is a lot of usefull information on many aspects you are interested in Smiley
In case you will still have questions, please let me know
copper member
Good day to you, guys
Can you give me a link to publishers?
I want to read an article about you

Hey) Please join our Telegram group - https://t.me/w12io
You can find interesting news about life of our project there and our admins will share with you all latest updates on publishers. As well as youtubers and ICO Listings)
Can you tell us a short story about w12, what was your inspiration for creating it? I mean something other than encreasing popularity of blockchain, something personal maybe
The government involves many of sectors, you can't make business without cooperation with them. Or you can? I am sure government will keep eye. The project is going to become one of the biggest ecosystems, soooo  🤔
I think this business is very nice and nice. Amazing results, watchful activity, absorbing website!
Jump to: