Author

Topic: [ANN][CROWD SALE is LIVE] 🚀 W12.io - Blockchain Protocol 🚀 - page 151. (Read 41386 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I am impressed! 👍
Great project!🤠
Great team 😍👍
That is really so 👍
Activity: 70
How do you solve problems with losing funds in the huge amount of failed early-stage ICO projects?
How did you implement the protection against fraud and scams?
hi nice to be part of this amazing project! Looking forward for more unique development.
Activity: 73
Merit: 1
W12 has been listed on CoinRating, Check out their profile here: W12 on CoinRating.co
I really like your idea and the implementation of it. Your WP is also very solid.
copper member
Activity: 336
When do you start & end main sale? When do you distribute token?

Crowd sale
Start: July 27, 2018
End: September 27, 2018

Token transfer: In the case of payment through a smart contract, W12 tokens will be transferred to customers immediately after receiving a confirmation of payment. If the payment is not made through a smart contract, the tokens will be distributed after the pre-sale and crowdsale stages.
Activity: 8
surprising sales dues. Engaging design, classy plan!  Good luck DEV's.
When you are about to complete the registration for the pre-sale to get W12 tokens and buy tokens for ICO projects?
copper member
Tell us more about ICO Market Development Vision please.

The first version of the project is already released. The next step of the plan is massive adding of the projects to our platform. As we are an additional financial tool for investments'  for projects, we thinks that a lot of them will join us in the nearest time. We have bright perspectives for smooth cooperation with the projects as there is an option of a part token sale on the W12 platform)
This innovative and strong company! Assumes a big profit! A wonderful project
When do you start & end main sale? When do you distribute token?
Very good organization, excellent project with great future.
can I buy tokens poot them in me wallet and forget about them for 2-3 years ? It's safe to do like that ?
Hi everybody...i think this project will by one of the best.very interesting project
Hello W12 how are you ? any fresh good news ? Do you have news channel ? How many tokens I can buy for 1 ETH ?
copper member
copper member
Why do you think that, the ICO market volume will be worth $56 billion by the year 2021

Ptotected model of the ICO will cause a strong market growth by attracting those players who previously were out of the market due to the high risks
copper member
How many token sold in private sale till now?

Around 25% of the hard cap
copper member
Can I buy tokens poot them in me wallet and forget about them for 2-3 years ? It's safe to do like that ?

Yes) you can use special type of storage for this - cold storage
Jump to: