Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][crowdsale] Arcade City Whitepaper, Token Sale and Hackathon - page 4. (Read 10963 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
This project looks good.

Do you looking for translation? If yes, i would like to reserve portuguese translation.

Best regards, Shooter
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Cool concept.
Thanks! if you want to join our slack visit https://slack.arcade.city/ !
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
for interested people

coin interview did a interview with 2 of the devs of the app and they also showed the working version

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igW4yvJ_OJY

App Demo starts at 1:23:00
Activity: 10
So proud to be a part of this movement, feel free to leave questions and i will do my best to answer until our Dev team wakes up. Thanks everyone.
I've been following this for a year. Unfortunately I can't invest because I'm broke, and I'm broke because Uber sucks ass. I drove for them for 2 years and this is what I got back. Nothing.

I hope you succeed. Uber and Lyft are a disgrace to humanity.

If you look above to SPONNET's reply there will be %2 percent of tokens raised as rewards for future contributions. join our slack channel or public facebook forum if you would like to get more involved. www.facebook.com/groups/arcadecitysquare Thanks for the support.
Activity: 35
I've been following this for a year. Unfortunately I can't invest because I'm broke, and I'm broke because Uber sucks ass. I drove for them for 2 years and this is what I got back. Nothing.

I hope you succeed. Uber and Lyft are a disgrace to humanity.
Activity: 60
Excellent, better late then never. I know you guys were busy and rushed but it's great to see all the punch list items of a successful ico falling into place. Cheers guys!
Looks legit, you have already raised so much money, do you have any campaigns?

Hey Lenro. We have basically been grassroots and only promoted our token sale for just a few days and mainly to the mainstream. I have personally been involved with Arcade City since January. Basically as a driver but then i started focusing on building my local network of future AC drivers. I got good at it and started focusing on doing the same in CA and the rest of the U.S. . There are a lot of people involved that helped grow a following for Arcade City. We spent most of the time promoting to our network and showing them how to obtain ETH before the sale. I personally cant answer some questions most crypto folks may ask but im here to help with any questions while our Dev team sleeps in Belgium lol. Thanks for reading by the way.  Smiley
Activity: 924
Sounds good. Bit as I say it sounds good. Will these ideas be put in practice. Takes of 100k $ for a hackathin sounds unrealistic to me. The cusumer and buyer market sounds like a good idea but will this happen ? We habe not seen such a thing before so what makes this Ann so special compared to other Anns ?
Activity: 249
Merit: 250
Looks legit, you have already raised so much money, do you have any campaigns?
So, according to the ANN:

Token Sale
Token sale dates : 11/1 -> 11/28

Token sale started 11/1 and the ANN is made today?!

Agreed,
But the price increases only in 4 days, just wanted you to learn to know our project - thanks for reading.
Activity: 28
So, according to the ANN:

Token Sale

Token sale started 11/1 and the ANN is made today?!
Activity: 1
I Got my ARCs. AC is showing tremendous growth at an amazing speed for a real life solution application on the blockchain.
BTC
There is not bounty?

• See the hackathon paragraph in our text
  • plus 2 percent of the ARC tokens are reserved for rewarding future swarm contributors

Activity: 518
edit: are you cereal?  Broken image on OP?

[mod note: removed attempt to bypass account rank restrictions]
At long last, we're excited to present to the bitcoinworld the release version of our whitepaper, including our token sale that started November 1st,
10,000 ETH ($100,000 USD) raised in the first two minutes, 33,000 ETH raised so far. [ Live ticker here ].

What is Arcade City?
Arcade City is a decentralized global community of peer-to-peer service providers and consumers. The core technical offering is an Ethereum-based app for web, Android and iOS. Arcade City features an open ecosystem with forthcoming APIs to enable developers and entrepreneurs to easily create their own apps and service offerings as part of the Arcade City network.
Initial service offerings focus on the ridesharing industry, with plans in motion for peer-to-peer deliveries and short-term home rentals.

Arcade City aims to reinvent the sharing economy by combining the power of blockchain technology, open-source development, platform cooperativism, and a decentralized 'swarm' organizational model open to all.

Token Sale
Current price : 100 ARC / ETH
Next price change : Tuesday 11/8 at approx. 8am UTC (block 2589952): Next price : 92 ARC/ ETH

Join our slack

Resources

History
We've been banging on pots and pans since January that we intended Arcade City to be the decentralized, Ethereum-based answer to Uber.

In April we laid out our multi-stage path to complete decentralization over time, then announced plans to submit a DAO proposal ? oops! ? and just recently added a crew of experienced Ethereum developers who've built a functioning Ethereum ridesharing prototype in record time.

In the meantime we've made substantial progress 'on the ground' in cities all over the world, with our flagship ridesharing network in Austin giving tens of thousands of safe rides in a completely decentralized manner.

A hackathon, you say?
Assuming our token sale sells out by the end of November, we'll be throwing an online hackathon open to any Ethereum developers, with a $100K USD value in prizes, payable in ETH or ARC.

We'll announce super final details about start and end dates, judges and such, after the sale, potentially as soon as the first week of November.

The basic idea of the first hackathon will be to build out the functionality described in the Arcade City Infrastructure section of the whitepaper: the offers, disputes, guilds, referrals, reputation, and assurance systems, with a likely priority on the reputation system.
We intend to crowdsource the majority of our Ethereum development via multiple hackathons with everything open-source on GitHub.

Press on Arcade City

Pages:
Jump to: