Author

Topic: [ANN][CrowdSale Ended]🌟🌟🌟🌟 NVO Decentralized Exchange | MultiWallet 🌟🌟🌟🌟 - page 145. (Read 170086 times)

Activity: 195
Merit: 100
So any noticable good coins listed on the is exchange?

I am so wary to join yet another one which has the same old coins as all the others ones I am already on.

What makes yours any different to use to me than the countless other ones?
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
just wondering what sets this apart from all the other dexs appearing
Read the thread. This has been (more or less) answered.

Great everything makes sense except the counterparty wallet?
NVOT is a counterparty token.  

Once everything goes through and tokens are issues are you stating I will have to create an account at https://wallet.counterwallet.io/ and then import my electrum address into that counterwallet service in order to see tokens?

Anywhere I can read up on how to do this or is it pretty straight forward to import electrum to counterwallet?
It's pretty much the same as importing the private key from Electrum to any other wallet with that feature. You grab private key from Electrum, enter it into counterwallet and done.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Perfect, thanks for your response.  So based on the amount I send to crowdsale, when it is over and a price is decided, I will get the tokens based on that price and what I gave? So say I give $100 and the price is $1. I will get 100 tokens?  
Technically the way to calculate it is "total amount raised / 15 00 000 (number of NVOT tokens) = price per token". Based upon that, you will get a certain amount, correct.

If I use Electrum Wallet will those tokens be sent to the BTC address of that wallet?  
They will be sent to the address that you invest with. This is why it is vital to hold the private keys to the address and not use any exchanges, web wallets and similar.

Will I see the tokens?
You will later import your address into counterparty wallet, where you will be able to see the tokens.

Great everything makes sense except the counterparty wallet? 

Once everything goes through and tokens are issues are you stating I will have to create an account at https://wallet.counterwallet.io/ and then import my electrum address into that counterwallet service in order to see tokens?

Anywhere I can read up on how to do this or is it pretty straight forward to import electrum to counterwallet?
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
This seems to be heavily advertised at minute.
just wondering what sets this apart from all the other dexs appearing
legendary
Terminated.
Perfect, thanks for your response.  So based on the amount I send to crowdsale, when it is over and a price is decided, I will get the tokens based on that price and what I gave? So say I give $100 and the price is $1. I will get 100 tokens?  
Technically the way to calculate it is "total amount raised / 15 00 000 (number of NVOT tokens) = price per token". Based upon that, you will get a certain amount, correct.

If I use Electrum Wallet will those tokens be sent to the BTC address of that wallet?  
They will be sent to the address that you invest with. This is why it is vital to hold the private keys to the address and not use any exchanges, web wallets and similar.

Will I see the tokens?
You will later import your address into counterparty wallet, where you will be able to see the tokens.
I am new to these ICO's and Crowdsales.  From what I read on this thread.  Sending BTC from coinbase doesn't work?  So does that mean I should buy BTC on Coinbase but then send BTC to a BTC Wallet and use the BTC address from that wallet to use for the crowdsale?   Which is the best wallet you recommend?
Correct. If you send from Coinbase it is likely that you will lose your money. On this link you can find my guide on investing and a list of possible wallets. I would personally recommend Electrum.

Also I havent been able to find out how much I need to send to crowdsale? Is there a minimum or a set amount?
There is no minimum, but I would not recommend sending less than 0.01 BTC.

If I use Electrum Wallet will those tokens be sent to the BTC address of that wallet?  Will I see the tokens?
legendary
Terminated.
I feel the total should be there on the index page so that everyone knows how much others are interested in this venture. The value should be in BTC as won't be having USD at the start.
The total raised in each currency is shown at the top of the website. The total raised overall does not exist yet as a feature. You can calculate it yourself for the time being.

I am new to these ICO's and Crowdsales.  From what I read on this thread.  Sending BTC from coinbase doesn't work?  So does that mean I should buy BTC on Coinbase but then send BTC to a BTC Wallet and use the BTC address from that wallet to use for the crowdsale?   Which is the best wallet you recommend?
Correct. If you send from Coinbase it is likely that you will lose your money. On this link you can find my guide on investing and a list of possible wallets. I would personally recommend Electrum.

Also I havent been able to find out how much I need to send to crowdsale? Is there a minimum or a set amount?
There is no minimum, but I would not recommend sending less than 0.01 BTC.
I am new to these ICO's and Crowdsales.  From what I read on this thread.  Sending BTC from coinbase doesn't work?  So does that mean I should buy BTC on Coinbase but then send BTC to a BTC Wallet and use the BTC address from that wallet to use for the crowdsale?   Which is the best wallet you recommend?

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
On NVO website we can see number of invested cryptocurrencies: BTC, LTC, ETH, ETC, DOGE, DASH.

Is there a way to see total number of all invested money, preferably in the form of USD, without having to count every single one of them?

I simply would like to have clear, fast overview.

Ripple and Maid are the other crypto currencies which will be there as said by Lauda Sir, I feel the total should be there on the index page so that everyone knows how much others are interested in this venture. The value should be in BTC as won't be having USD at the start.
Activity: 12
Hi guys, few questions.

1. What is the timeframe after the Crowdsale the product will finished and launched?

2. Will the product launched even maidsafe still in alpha stage?
Or will it wait for until fruition, or just use whatever method available for the validator since the product is ready?

3. Looks like there is only one full time developer right now.
Of course even one smart developer can pull it single handedly in the beginning, just like FB and Microsoft in the early days.
But how long after the crowdsale you are going to recruit full time members and staff? What is the plan?

4. Do you plan solely using the crowdsale fund to fund the development and marketing?
or do you have plan to inject your own funds into this project?

Because the hard part in my opinions is the marketing to attract users to use this exchange,
if the crowdsale only managed to raise such as $2-3MM i think it's quite hard to compete against the big boys.
Do you guys also open to pitch to investor and get series funding to expand?
(since basically you guys own 50% of the shares/revenue because half of 0.2% transaction)

Thank you
Activity: 5
Is exodus an acceptable wallet from which to provide a BTC address?
It should be. As long as you control the private keys to the address that you are investing from, you are good to go. Read this post: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19226871

Hi

Your crowd sale is the first one I've participated in. I am rather confused on the NVOT retrieval/distribution process though. I sent bitcoin to the provided bitcoin escrow address after entering my exodus bitcoin wallet address in the right column of the crowd sale page. You state that when the tokens are sent to us we won't be able to see or send them, but we should make sure we control the private keys to the wallet we sent bitcoin from. And you also mentioned how the NVO wallet will be able to hold NVO later on.

I am not sure exactly what role the private keys play or will play but the following is just an assumption, will I need to enter my exodus wallet private keys into the NVOT wallet to retrieve/see my NVOT tokens? Or will some other process involving my private keys be required to retrieve the tokens? I'm sorry if this has been asked before somewhere but I went through each of the previous posts on this forum topic and didn't find anything that addressed this exact issue apart from mention of controlling private keys.
legendary
Terminated.
On NVO website we can see number of invested cryptocurrencies: BTC, LTC, ETH, ETC, DOGE, DASH.
Don't forget Ripple and Maid.

Is there a way to see total number of all invested money, preferably in the form of USD, without having to count every single one of them?
That is not available at this time. The developers could add it considering that there is decent demand for said feature.

It's only a little bit of math, but I do agree that it is inconvenient to do it each time.
Activity: 560
Merit: 502

legendary
Terminated.
Is exodus an acceptable wallet from which to provide a BTC address?
It should be. As long as you control the private keys to the address that you are investing from, you are good to go. Read this post: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19226871
Activity: 203
I ask you seriously: please consider to pay dividends without relying on the Bitcoin network.  Fees have tripled ovrr the last month,  and they could quintiple till next year. Do you really want to pay $20 dollar fees to get our dividend?
Maybe it's possible to utilize a cheaper block chain,  like Ethereum Classic,  or build counterparty on top of Litecoin, where fees are way cheaper than Bitcoin? Bitcoin fees are goind through the moon, and so will Counterpartybfees, because it's based on Bitcoin.
Investors will want dividends, without paying outrageous fees to Bitcoin miners.

Avoid relying on the Bitcoin network at all costs !

At least you can consider it for version 2 of NVO.

To Herur: yes. Maybe USDT will be supported.  Digital currencies, that are backed by fiat, but not fiat itself. It is written in the white paper.
Activity: 140
The project seems to be ambitious. It's only a DEX cryptocurrencies ? Do you plan to set up FIAT gateway ?
legendary
Terminated.
Will the NVO tokens be sent to this wallet address upon release of the tokens?
Yes.

Will my coinbase wallet be able to receive NVO tokens?
No. It was explicitly stated not to use exchanges or web wallets.

If not is it a possibility to adjust what wallet my NVO tokens are sent to? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
It is, but proving your investment will be difficult. Join the Slack team.
Activity: 1
I'm a noob in these crowdsales, I made a transfer of bitcoin with a coinbase address.  Will the NVO tokens be sent to this wallet address upon release of the tokens? Will my coinbase wallet be able to receive NVO tokens? If not is it a possibility to adjust what wallet my NVO tokens are sent to? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Activity: 882
Merit: 533
Maybe an idea: Try to create an exchange with a similar look and feel like Polo and Trex (like a white background, tools etc). I don't like the dark colors, sorry.
I don’t think that is really that important, the most important thing is for the exchange to work as advertised and to be easy to use, after you got those two things then you can begin to tweak other things, I think if they could create themes, that will be great that way those that like the dark colors can keep them and those that prefer white colors could choose that theme.

This kind of "feature" is usually provided at the end, as it is part of the fine tuning sections, don't worry for the design, it will be great.

watching

Welcome, just watching ? feel free to ask any question, i like both positive and negative feedbacks.
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1222
Just looking for peace
Jump to: