Author

Topic: [ANN][CrowdSale Ended]🌟🌟🌟🌟 NVO Decentralized Exchange | MultiWallet 🌟🌟🌟🌟 - page 148. (Read 170086 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I see this Project doesn't use regulary promotions to attract investors, hoping the NVO crowdsale will succeed soon

they already have signature campaign which help them promote their crowdsale..
but i think if they have a twitter campaign will be much better. since the advantage of having a twitter is that we will be able to spread the word for different people and not like the signature campaign that we only attract who is inside the forum.

i think it will be better if they do it so. it can possibly increase their investors.

just suggesting though Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1823
How does NVO intend to compete with centralized exchanges in attracting users? I ask because we have seen Bitsquare for quite some time now and still it has not gained enough volume to be considered competitive vs. their centralized counterparts.

But I like the project and it is something that we need very badly especially in these times when exchanges get hacked and BTC stolen. I also believe the SEC might start clamping down on the centalized exchanges soon.

May NVO gain the traction it needs to be successful.

Activity: 924
Merit: 512
I see this Project doesn't use regulary promotions to attract investors, hoping the NVO crowdsale will succeed soon

I do not know what type of regular promotion are you looking for but as of May 19, 2017, NVO has a signature campaign here in the forum. I believe that this is a regular type of promotion that undoubtedly attracts investors. Not just the advertisement via signature campaign but also the project itself attract investors.

Even signature code has been updated recently as multiple option has been implemented in the project. Investors no need to worry about to part of this crowdsale project. You can find in op trusted escrows has been involved in this project. You have lauda, in that list. Therefore, you can't find a falsification at all, so don't mind about it invest it.
Activity: 364

I do not know what type of regular promotion are you looking for but as of May 19, 2017, NVO has a signature campaign here in the forum. I believe that this is a regular type of promotion that undoubtedly attracts investors. Not just the advertisement via signature campaign but also the project itself attract investors.
Activity: 490
Merit: 252
Maybe an idea: Try to create an exchange with a similar look and feel like Polo and Trex (like a white background, tools etc). I don't like the dark colors, sorry.
As I imagine, decentralized exchanges are not very popular.
Because there doesn't exist a truly decentralized exchange that is fully functional (or at least in a way described by NVO)? Something which does not exist can not be popular.

What is the specific advantage of this project?
Just read this post: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19224158 (both mine and the user that quoted me).

Maybe you should create a comparison list of decentralized exchanges (e.g. Bitshares, Waves) in the first post and why you believe NVO will succeed compared to those.

There are many DEX, the coins and what is the difference?
Decentralized exchanges are needed, and it would be nice to see how they replacing Trex and Polo.
Lauda as an escrow for this campaign : I love it. <3
I have to invest in it, because it will greatly improve the security of exchanging with decentralized funds.
Yes indeed Lauda is scambuster and most trusted member of this forum, so if he is involved as escrow, then this project is to be trusted.

Did anyone contact Lauda, minerjones or Blazed to verify?

Lauda posted just above your post, i don't understand what you want to say, there are signed messages on the OP of blazed, minerjones and Lauda.

Ok thanks, sorry what are signed messages?
Signed messages are a feature in bitcoin desktop wallets mostly (and a few online wallets like Coinbase). When you sign a message, you are proving that you are the true owner of that wallet/address. Three escrows for this project's crowdsale have signed messages to prove that they are responsible of the funds of NVO's crowdsale (look at the announcement post).

Being that those escrows are Lauda, Blazed, and MinerJones — the most trusted escrows on this forum — gives this project a privilege of secured funds.

Thank you for your explanation.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 288
Decentralized exchanges are needed, and it would be nice to see how they replacing Trex and Polo.
I have to invest in it, because it will greatly improve the security of exchanging with decentralized funds.
Yes indeed Lauda is scambuster and most trusted member of this forum, so if he is involved as escrow, then this project is to be trusted.

Lauda posted just above your post, i don't understand what you want to say, there are signed messages on the OP of blazed, minerjones and Lauda.

Signed messages are a feature in bitcoin desktop wallets mostly (and a few online wallets like Coinbase). When you sign a message, you are proving that you are the true owner of that wallet/address. Three escrows for this project's crowdsale have signed messages to prove that they are responsible of the funds of NVO's crowdsale (look at the announcement post).

Being that those escrows are Lauda, Blazed, and MinerJones — the most trusted escrows on this forum — gives this project a privilege of secured funds.
when will the crowdsale finishes ?

You can find that information on the website. It will finish on the 26th/27th of June.

I'm not sure if people have noticed yet or not, but 3 more currencies have been added: DASH, ETC and DOGE.

I see you skipped Nem
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
As I imagine, decentralized exchanges are not very popular.
Because there doesn't exist a truly decentralized exchange that is fully functional (or at least in a way described by NVO)? Something which does not exist can not be popular.

What is the specific advantage of this project?
Just read this post: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19224158 (both mine and the user that quoted me).
Activity: 358
As I imagine, decentralized exchanges are not very popular. What is the specific advantage of this project?
Activity: 882
Merit: 533
Wink  Hello Team!  Cheesy

I am more or less with the same doubt, but in my case, I created a paper wallet normally and put it as the main address of ico. But I sent the investment fund from another portfolio, in this case the exchange portfolio. How do I get tokem payments at the end of the sale?  Huh

Hello, thanks for your participation, you should join them on slack.

The problem is that as you sent from an exchange, you won't be able to receive your coins, you hsould have sent from the paper wallet.

Please join slack, they will help you with that.

Cry Huh
I'm not finding the way to your stack and support. How can I be solving this question, because I want to invest more, but with the fear of not receiving the ico. Could you give me the links to solve this question?  Undecided

Please join slack here : https://nvoinvite.herokuapp.com/
Or send an email to [email protected] OR [email protected]

Tell me if you need more.

Thanks for your support, effectively the project doesn't aim at collecting funds in the usual way, it is not about selling tokens, the teams wants to get participants who understands the exchange, and the features offered by the wallet as it is more interesting. NVO isn't selling its idea, they aim to create a community to launch its idea.

Example:
If a project releases a token with bonuses and other goodies, the investors will dump the coin because of the bonus system, as they would think it is free money, while in NVO, it won't happen this way.
For me, this policy is really bad because it is made to get as much money as possible, while it is more interesting to bring a healthy ecosystem and community around the project, which will let NVO to be deployed smoothly.

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Wink  Hello Team!  Cheesy

I am more or less with the same doubt, but in my case, I created a paper wallet normally and put it as the main address of ico. But I sent the investment fund from another portfolio, in this case the exchange portfolio. How do I get tokem payments at the end of the sale?  Huh

Hello, thanks for your participation, you should join them on slack.

The problem is that as you sent from an exchange, you won't be able to receive your coins, you hsould have sent from the paper wallet.

Please join slack, they will help you with that.

Cry Huh
I'm not finding the way to your stack and support. How can I be solving this question, because I want to invest more, but with the fear of not receiving the ico. Could you give me the links to solve this question?  Undecided
Activity: 616
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
can you add pesobit too?..
No. That coin is practically dead. Random altcoins shall not be added.

It seems Lauda is prompt to answer this query, just make me think Lauda aside from being one of the escrow is also a part of the development team.  Well, having Lauda in the team would boost trust on this project. Smiley  Anyway, I think that unpopular and unstable altcoin will not be accepted as payment for this project.

OT:

PSB dev is still active and they still have recent updates on their project, they might be unstable and not popular but I believe, saying it is practically dead somehow brings misinformation.

The developers have right to accept anything they want on the platform and if Lauda will put her/his name on anything I am sure he will want to ensure it worth's it as well as others that have put their name on the line. The reason for that is not far fetched the reputation that they have built on this forum is dependent on their continuance of getting it right in any project they are involved in.
Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

It seems Lauda is prompt to answer this query, just make me think Lauda aside from being one of the escrow is also a part of the development team.  Well, having Lauda in the team would boost trust on this project. Smiley  Anyway, I think that unpopular and unstable altcoin will not be accepted as payment for this project.

OT:

PSB dev is still active and they still have recent updates on their project, they might be unstable and not popular but I believe, saying it is practically dead somehow brings misinformation.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

We all signed a message stating we are escrowing it using a Bitcoin wallet. Lauda, Minerjones, and myself.
legendary
Terminated.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
legendary
Terminated.
Will be adding more cryptocurrencies over time to reach them all? Yes, even scam-coins should be listed.
The answer to both questions is a clear no.
Jump to: