Author

Topic: [ANN][🔥CROWDSALE🔥] Luxcess Group CRYPTO-FOREX FUND with TRACK RECORD-2014 🔥📈🚀 - page 104. (Read 9626 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 1
so when i invest in royal platform you will invest money in this portfolio?

Yes that is correct Smiley
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
so when i invest in royal platform you will invest money in this portfolio?
Can you please explain me LXC portfolio ?
 Smiley

Our portfolio will consist of 60% forex, 12% crypto holding, 18% crypto trading, 7%gold and silver for long term stability and 3% crypto mining Smiley
Can you please explain me LXC portfolio ?
 Smiley
how to buy token?

Hello, you can join the whitelist here -> http://luxcess-group.com/whitelist.html

Or you can buy  them later on the ico, it will all be listed on our site Smiley
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
how much softcap for this project?
Activity: 8
Guys what was peoples response on Dubai blockchain summit on your project ?

It was great, we got a lot of new contacts, meet some people from this thread.. The interest for our project also grew a lot, so with one Word awesome  Cool

So the future events, that you have listed on your site.. Will you be speaking on any of them or are you just sponsoring them ?

Yes we are speaking on all of the listed events on our site Smiley

Luxcess group
f80
Activity: 130
Merit: 11

It was great, we got a lot of new contacts, meet some people from this thread.. The interest for our project also grew a lot, so with one Word awesome  Cool

So the future events, that you have listed on your site.. Will you be speaking on any of them or are you just sponsoring them ?
What's your point about offices. Do you already have one, or more. In WP you said that first office comes on 15.1.

Hello, those offices are meant for personal customer support because we think that nowadays there is too little personal contact between companies and investors, especially in crypto world. Yes we already opened our first one, here in Ljubljana, Slovenia Smiley

Luxcess group
What's your point about offices. Do you already have one, or more. In WP you said that first office comes on 15.1.

f80
Activity: 130
Merit: 11
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
You have no shame on loses beside doing profit. I see, if you make line betwen loses and wins, it shows long term and nice profit.

Can you explain me how we see our profit, when trading position will be closed?
Hello, you will be able to see profit in index which will be implemented on our Royal platform.
Best regards.
LuxcessGroup
MP4
Activity: 84
You have no shame on loses beside doing profit. I see, if you make line betwen loses and wins, it shows long term and nice profit.

Can you explain me how we see our profit, when trading position will be closed?
Are there available results of your current forex exchanges? Or will you begin exchanging after ico?
And when did you guysstart trading in forex?

We are currently working on it, and we will publish it as soon as we can Smiley We are trading forex for 6 years now individually.

Luxcess group
Activity: 14
Are there available results of your current forex exchanges? Or will you begin exchanging after ico?
And when did you guysstart trading in forex?
How much is the minimum and is there also maximum investment?

The presale minimun is 5000$ and maximum 50000$, and then on the sale there is no minimum and maximum stays 50000$

Luxcess group
MP4
Activity: 84
How much is the minimum and is there also maximum investment?
Jump to: