Author

Topic: [ANN][🔥CROWDSALE🔥] Luxcess Group CRYPTO-FOREX FUND with TRACK RECORD-2014 🔥📈🚀 - page 102. (Read 9626 times)

Activity: 157
Merit: 10
AIRDROPS ICOS
Hello Luxcess Group, I'm having a look at your ERC20 token project now, notbad. Good luck with community development. s2557376
http://luxcess-group.com Here is website for Luxcess Group Wink
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
i have the feeling that this project will be a hit if strategic decision are taken.Goodluck
Activity: 55
if plans for this project are properly carried out, this project should be a hit. it now all depends on the team to carry us all along
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Next-Gen Blockchain Ecosystem - Luxcore.io
the bountry is good , and look promising project , i will join and watching , Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 429
Merit: 11
I could not access your site. I will examine it for more detailed information.
Activity: 10
Activity: 2
The project seems very complete and serious! It’s why i think i’am going to follow that! Actually we saw many scam so thanks for your project !!
Activity: 14
Merit: 4
This project looks very serious. I'll probably be part of your project after the pre-sale.
Activity: 167
This project is very neat and easy to understand. But where can we get more detailed information for this project?
Activity: 22
seems like its a solid strong project

Im in and followed telegram group !

Activity: 116
Will your coins be on binance?
We are in negotiations with more exchanges.
Activity: 14
Activity: 7
Looking forward to this being listed on Exchanges & CMC, Goodluck to the team !!

Invite all your friends to Telegram and build a strong community together 🔥💪
For every new member you get 5LXC
Where can I find more information about the development team?

Hey, unfortunatelly our platform developers can't be published publicly, because they have some clauses in their contracts. On the other hand, our smart contract developers will be published soon.

Luxcess group
Why like that, even though participants always want open inforamasi from this project, but if it must be so ya hopefully good news we would hear,

We also want to publish our developers but unfortunately we must not... Developers for smart contract are visible on our website and next week we will publish 2 more.
Thank you for understanding.
Best regards.
LuxcessGroup
Activity: 490

Hey, unfortunatelly our platform developers can't be published publicly, because they have some clauses in their contracts. On the other hand, our smart contract developers will be published soon.

Luxcess group
Why like that, even though participants always want open inforamasi from this project, but if it must be so ya hopefully good news we would hear,
Activity: 98
Merit: 1

Luxcess group
Where can I see details of your current portfolio and it's performance over some periods. What is you average return over last years?
Hi, yes sure you can see everything here:
https://cointracking.info/portfolio/eea0f0d93c8803874d38
Best regards.
LuxcessGroup
Activity: 101
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
Where can I see details of your current portfolio and it's performance over some periods. What is you average return over last years?
Jump to: