Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][🔥CROWDSALE🔥] Luxcess Group CRYPTO-FOREX FUND with TRACK RECORD-2014 🔥📈🚀 - page 20. (Read 9625 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
The Luxcess group recommends to be carful about Luxy community and not send eth to their address.
The address is going to be published when the presale starts. Instructions will be published!
Don’t have any partnership with LUX coin!!!

That is very true, people need to be more careful, if a team member of a project contacts you directly without your solicitation then you should be very careful.

I was once approached by someone pretending to be a Community Manager for a different project and they were very convincing, they even used the managers name and DP. Luckily I realised what they were doing wasn't legit and they were infact a scammer, if someone offers you something that seems too good to be true then that should flag a warning sign.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
interesting investment here but what are the benefits and the risks
And what is wrong with them?
The project is quite unusual as for ICO.
Or maybe it's even better since people are tired of all of these pseudo-innovative "blockchains 3.0".
Exactly. People just want to make a steady profit and don't care about anything else. And... Luxcess provides the interesting solution.
Activity: 84
Merit: 4
But is it rational to waste your energy on developing this platform?
Maybe it would be better to immediately make your application and work through it?
A platform is more like global concept, you know. It will still consist of different variations, such as web app, android app, ios app etc.
I see. Well, thank you very much for your explanation. Now i clearly understand how it works.
Maybe it would be better to immediately make your application and work through it?
A platform is more like global concept, you know. It will still consist of different variations, such as web app, android app, ios app etc.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
And what is wrong with them?
The project is quite unusual as for ICO.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
I guess forex is safe. When you have a big portofilo, it's a better idea to focus more on forex, because nobody knows what's going to happen tomorrow on crypto

Why are you saying Forex is safe? No investments are safe in this world. Forex has its own issue. It also depends on the currency you use it for trading. Not sure what Luxcess will use it. Is it dependent on what their customers want? or do they have some options to give?

Forex is risky, as any investment. The main customer wish is a profit, that's why Group will use all the ways, they have experience in.
legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 1209
Why you need to create a entire platform?

The Luxcess team has created the Royal platform to give the opportunity to invest tokens after the
purchase.
I really enjoyed the fact that you will be able to invest your tokens to their funds.
Yeah, it gives you an additional opportunity to make profit.

The Luxcess team has created the Royal platform to give the opportunity to invest tokens after the
purchase.
I really enjoyed the fact that you will be able to invest your tokens to their funds.
The Luxcess group recommends to be carful about Luxy community and not send eth to their address.
The address is going to be published when the presale starts. Instructions will be published!

It is a sad thing that in almost every ICO you have scammers who imitate the project's social media profiles

Easy to avoid if you read pinned messages

Yes. Its really pity that scammers are everywhere and especially in telegram its horrible. 50% of the people in telegram are scammers according to some survey I have seen it recently. Thats pathetic number and scary too. Good ICOs are trying to alert people well in advance thats a good sign.
Aren't they working for competitors? Or what the aim of this horror? Luxy community was going to receive Ethereum from Luxcess investors???
Activity: 868
Merit: 104

It is a sad thing that in almost every ICO you have scammers who imitate the project's social media profiles

Yes. Its really pity that scammers are everywhere and especially in telegram its horrible. 50% of the people in telegram are scammers according to some survey I have seen it recently. Thats pathetic number and scary too. Good ICOs are trying to alert people well in advance thats a good sign.
legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 1209

purchase.
I guess forex is safe. When you have a big portofilo, it's a better idea to focus more on forex, because nobody knows what's going to happen tomorrow on crypto

Why are you saying Forex is safe? No investments are safe in this world. Forex has its own issue. It also depends on the currency you use it for trading. Not sure what Luxcess will use it. Is it dependent on what their customers want? or do they have some options to give?
It will help a lot to neutralize a volatility which is closely connected to the cryptos.

Admins keep the hand on the pulse and banned this community already. Can't find out in google, what is it, this community?
A good opportunity for investment and I think it will take advantage of it.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Be carful!! Luxcess Group just banned Luxy community. Do not send eth to their address.

Be careful! They are Luxcess and their token name is LXC based on erc20.

They don not have any partnership with lux coin

Stay informed everyone
A great thing is that investors can withdraw the entire capital in any time without an entry or exit charge.
Everything is exciting about the Royal platform. I am looking forward to see the practical implementation.

It offers a whole bunch of options: your current account credit, history of investments, the price of the LXC token etc.
But what if it will be a bit complicated for ordinary people to use this platform?

The platform is very simple to use, but still offers professional
investments.
I would also add that transparency in Luxcess Group is one of the reasons why they decided to create the Royal platform.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
They are lots of factors that indicate Luxcess Group will excel in time one of this factor is the fact that Luxcess Group is the first crypto-forex fundation. They don’t have competitors yet.
Pages:
Jump to: