Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][🔥CROWDSALE🔥] Luxcess Group CRYPTO-FOREX FUND with TRACK RECORD-2014 🔥📈🚀 - page 27. (Read 9625 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

I would just advise you to invest as much as you can afford. Time is more important here, so this opportunity should not be missed.

Is a crypto world and as an investor, only invest what you can afford to loose, not "as much as you can", even the best of projects do have issues, lets be logical, Luxcess is a good project, with good plans, no doubt but is best comments should be dropped wisely, to enable the community make the right decision when investing, as there are newbies that still need guidance when investing

Yes. You are absolutely right. For this, Luxcess offices are established all over the world. Help and support for beginners on any questions and advice.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11

I would just advise you to invest as much as you can afford. Time is more important here, so this opportunity should not be missed.

Is a crypto world and as an investor, only invest what you can afford to loose, not "as much as you can", even the best of projects do have issues, lets be logical, Luxcess is a good project, with good plans, no doubt but is best comments should be dropped wisely, to enable the community make the right decision when investing, as there are newbies that still need guidance when investing
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
I'm curious to read the opinions of other investors about the project.that makes me feel confident is that I really properly put money
You are very correct my friend. With all the hype and enthusiasm poured on this project, I think it has no other option than to blossom. My confidence in this project grows day by day. Looking forward to pre-sale
Where are you reading the investors comments? Send us the link, please. 

I read most of the comments from their telegram group. There are a lot of investors their. I also read a lot from this thread, which is where I got the motivation to invest in this project. You can join the telegram group via https://t.me/LuxcessCHAT
Hope this helps you out
Merit: 16
Nothing is impossible. It is necessary to adjust effort and aspiration, and to go to the goal every day step by step. This is a team of professionals who have vast experience and track record.
Merit: 15

If you are looking for those who intelligently manage your investments, the Luxcess Group team will be a good choice.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
Banks are not interested in blockchain for now, maybe they got some advice from him

Is this true statement? I thought all the banks started looking to blockchain. Latest message from JP Morgan Chase and some other popular banks clearly shows that.
Banks just dont like that blockchain is decentralized. JP Morgan like to spread negative news about Bitcoin etc. and then buy at much better price Cheesy

Exactly. thats the point. They spread bad news to buy at low price. Because they know for sure bitcoins or any other altcoins will go to new high later. Its just a cheap trading tactics.

While they spreader bad news they actually did buy cryptocurrency and now they also published something positive about BTC Cheesy

You can also take advantage of that, and buy exactly those tokens that are badly talked about by such people
or you save all the trouble, buy LXC and let the guys do the work here :-)

Maybe maybe Smiley Imagine you'd buy a portion of a BTC every single time someone from the banking industry says something bad about it Tongue

Where do you see LXC going in the future?

i have no idea. There are not many tokens available, and if they can make a profit in the future, as in the past few years, then the course will probably go through the roof.
Activity: 168
Why do they need so many offices? Are they that necessary?
That will permit them to achieve the more individual access to their investors.
Obviously why anyone wants to open offices in multiple places/countries? Because of they want to establish their business in multiple places. They want to earn more investors, clients. 2nd things multiple locations offices always help investors to reach company/organisation easily with theirs issues/queries.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

I don't think so, but its not the main objective of the Luxcess Group so I'm not sure if it needs to keep being brought up on a regular basis on this thread.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
The team is very strong, I know all the guys! Everyone has a very rich history, I think they are very well versed in this field and can make a really good project!

That's good to hear friend. Can you please highlight for us some of the projects members of the team have handled or partook in previously!?
Activity: 252

Well they want to be world wide so they are just preparing and good to have international teams if they want to be a world wide success.

It's a good thing they have so many offices, proves the team has good security behind it and looking to expand

Why ask why when why not is so much better I mean the opportunity to see crypto companies with actual brick and mortar frontends just is an exciting premise if you ask me as it adds to the credibility of the entire project to have real locations

Guys, he is asking for the practical side of the story, from the whitepaper I conclude is that the offices serve to offer in-person service to the customers interested in Luxcess's services, to give a good sense of security and accountability
Activity: 668
Merit: 257
Banks are not interested in blockchain for now, maybe they got some advice from him

Is this true statement? I thought all the banks started looking to blockchain. Latest message from JP Morgan Chase and some other popular banks clearly shows that.
Banks just dont like that blockchain is decentralized. JP Morgan like to spread negative news about Bitcoin etc. and then buy at much better price Cheesy

Exactly. thats the point. They spread bad news to buy at low price. Because they know for sure bitcoins or any other altcoins will go to new high later. Its just a cheap trading tactics.

While they spreader bad news they actually did buy cryptocurrency and now they also published something positive about BTC Cheesy

You can also take advantage of that, and buy exactly those tokens that are badly talked about by such people
or you save all the trouble, buy LXC and let the guys do the work here :-)

Maybe maybe Smiley Imagine you'd buy a portion of a BTC every single time someone from the banking industry says something bad about it Tongue

Where do you see LXC going in the future?
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
One of my fav projects. Team is very skilled, and blockchain use makes sense. And I really like to follow LIVE their crypto investments Grin
Good luck guys!
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io

Well they want to be world wide so they are just preparing and good to have international teams if they want to be a world wide success.

It's a good thing they have so many offices, proves the team has good security behind it and looking to expand

Why ask why when why not is so much better I mean the opportunity to see crypto companies with actual brick and mortar frontends just is an exciting premise if you ask me as it adds to the credibility of the entire project to have real locations
Activity: 350
Merit: 16

legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 1209

They want to provide some space for the advisers and
colleagues who will be at the customers disposal to choose the best options.
Which exact options are you talking about?

They will answer on the investor's questions, help to buy or sell tokens, or just get the basic information.

You can check it out for yourself in Ljubljana, Slovenia. Just contact any of their admins on private and they will arrange you a meeting.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
That will permit them to achieve the more individual access to their investors.
legendary

Which exact options are you talking about?

They will answer on the investor's questions, help to buy or sell tokens, or just get the basic information.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10

What exact options are you talking about?
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: