Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][🔥CROWDSALE🔥] Luxcess Group CRYPTO-FOREX FUND with TRACK RECORD-2014 🔥📈🚀 - page 34. (Read 9625 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
LXC has now closed voting!!!

Once again thanks to everyone who participated!

Winners will be awarded shortly!

The fight for who will be the face of LXC was a very interesting one!

Our winners are:

1st Place: @Saramavec

2nd Place: @Ligxie

3rd Place: @Chikazy & @Asdidenko

Successful candidates should please contact admin @Lukalah with the following:

- Twitter username

- ERC20 enabled ethereum wallet address.

- Photograph.

Thanks for your efforts guys, expect more bounty giveaways to come.

OH. The competition has ended already? That's nice. Congratulations to all winners. Let's all blow this to the moon.
Yes it has just ended today. The telegram admins posted it on the platform this morning.. Fortunately, one of the winners is someone I randomly voted for. I guess he/she owes me a token or two 😁
Activity: 14
The most valuable thing I like is that the Luxcess Group team has developed a system that guarantees long-term profit. Luxcess will achieve an excellent price for the token on the market, because investments in their projects will be possible only with the LXC token.

I'm sure that the LXC price will be stable, and there will be constant growth, which is a guarantee that more and more people will invest in the LXC token.

What has convinced you to think this way? Is it the buy back & burn feature in the white paper?
For me it is small quantity of tokens and yes buy back and burn. Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
The most valuable thing I like is that the Luxcess Group team has developed a system that guarantees long-term profit. Luxcess will achieve an excellent price for the token on the market, because investments in their projects will be possible only with the LXC token.

I'm sure that the LXC price will be stable, and there will be constant growth, which is a guarantee that more and more people will invest in the LXC token.

What has convinced you to think this way? Is it the buy back & burn feature in the white paper?
Activity: 322
Merit: 16

Merit: 15
Activity: 138
Merit: 10
Do the team's developers have active GitHub profiles already?
Activity: 868
Merit: 104

Our winners are:

- Twitter username

- Photograph.

OH. The competition has ended already? That's nice. Congratulations to all winners. Let's all blow this to the moon.

Oh.. I see it now. I am also not aware of the closing date. I thought its still ongoing and I can make my entry this weekend. Never mind. congratulations to all the winners.

It is important to remember that the principle of the Luxcess team is low risk, which means that they make smaller but more permanent and reliable profits, because this is the only long-term way in the field of investment.
This platform is universal in its kind. Royal platform will provide constant control over the investors' capital and will allow paying the funds or increasing them.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10

Our winners are:

- Twitter username

- Photograph.

Activity: 350

can you please put a direct link to the whitepaper on the homepage? Every time comes the request to give the e-mail address. then I remember that I already have this mail, look in the mail program and search the whitepaper-mail. I find that a bit awkward. a direct link would really be much more user-friendly

Yeah I have had the same issue, now when I want to access whte white paper, I just google ''luxcess white paper'', the first google result gives me the link directly to the pdf, but make sure you always verify the links before you click on them

Just give it a bookmark guys, easiest way. Or visit the main website Smiley

Looking forward to May with the royal beta platform release
Activity: 252

can you please put a direct link to the whitepaper on the homepage? Every time comes the request to give the e-mail address. then I remember that I already have this mail, look in the mail program and search the whitepaper-mail. I find that a bit awkward. a direct link would really be much more user-friendly

Yeah I have had the same issue, now when I want to access whte white paper, I just google ''luxcess white paper'', the first google result gives me the link directly to the pdf, but make sure you always verify the links before you click on them
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

Activity: 672
How much are they going to spend on marketing?
They are going to spend 20% on it.
Isn't that too much for marketing? Maybe they should better spend more on the product development?

Marketing is a major part of every project with the highest gross of investment, so is not too much and may even gulp more funds, we are talking about opening avenues for people to actually know what a brand is all about, what's the good of a project without people knowing about it, no matter how good it is, nothing but an epic failure, so Luxcess is doing the right thing 
Activity: 728
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
You did not consider such an idea as online support 24/7/365. 24-hour online support for key investors and potential customers on all issues of interest?

you can explore all other channels to meet luxcess group especially on their social media handle given below

https://twitter.com/luxcessgroup
https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@LuxcessCHAT

When you invest in LUXCESS you provide for yourself a safe and long-term income. And long-term cooperation. It is very important.
LuxcessGroup will join investments such as cryptoholding, cryptographic trading, forex trading, as well as launching projects and ensuring the integration of the general public into a large team, which will increase profits and ensure a successful future for investors and further development.
Activity: 154

Our winners are:

- Twitter username

- Photograph.

Activity: 112
The 12% bonus meant for minimum of 5000$ investment is now available for everyone which is really great now everyone can register on whitelist and partake in the pre-sale.
Activity: 168
Good news for luxcess followers and lovers.
🔥 Smart Contract Is Ready 🔥💣
Just few more days ! 🙌 #luxcessgroup #joinluxcessgroup
https://twitter.com/luxcessgroup/status/966944756541485056

Every thing concerning sales seem to be in place now. We just have to wait and count down along with timw

It's great news seen today. But how to use that they have to mention somewhere so atleast people can do easily.
Pages:
Jump to: