Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][🔥CROWDSALE🔥] Luxcess Group CRYPTO-FOREX FUND with TRACK RECORD-2014 🔥📈🚀 - page 37. (Read 9625 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
There is an apt description of luxcess given in this website with all the relevant information that concerns the project but unfortunately I could only see just 1 vote even though someone dropped the link earlier Embarrassed

Go read and vote for your project https://www.coinmarketplus.com/token/luxcess-group/?

Luxcess has a very good score from the team at coinmarketplus, they were given a 7.9 overall. I like this rating website its interactive and they give a good description for ICO's and a nice explanation for its score.

https://www.coinmarketplus.com/

Impressive score from such a high reputable ICO reviewier such as coinmarketplus, it's certainly a good thing and I'd imagine this has inspired some investors to get involved.

Keep up the good work

This kind of scores are needed for Luxcess to boost further their name and go higher.. This will definitely leads to grabbing more potential investors in their basket.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
There's going to be more than one thousand people, because the minimal deposit now is lower. The exact time is 00.01 on 1st of March. But the period of pre-sale is quite short, so pay attention!

Yep that lower price is definitly going to mean the presale is going to blowpast, lower entry means the small guys get a chance to get in, but also means the base of people looking to get into the game is probably increased by 100 fold, which means much harder to actually squeeze in during the presale period. Let's hope we dont run into a site crash or something that would make getting into the presale even harder. I'm hopeful luxcess can handle it though Smiley
The one of the Luxcess crew purposes is to follow the luxury trend. So we are sure, that all the services be in ideal readiness, and every investor, even small guys, can be sure in their successful investing for the three-days pre-sale.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
There is an apt description of luxcess given in this website with all the relevant information that concerns the project but unfortunately I could only see just 1 vote even though someone dropped the link earlier Embarrassed

Go read and vote for your project https://www.coinmarketplus.com/token/luxcess-group/?

Luxcess has a very good score from the team at coinmarketplus, they were given a 7.9 overall. I like this rating website its interactive and they give a good description for ICO's and a nice explanation for its score.

Impressive score from such a high reputable ICO reviewier such as coinmarketplus, it's certainly a good thing and I'd imagine this has inspired some investors to get involved.

Keep up the good work
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
One significant difference between Luxcess Group and many other similar projects is that they actually trade, and not just make portfolio and hold some coins. And the other is that you can invest on their platform only with their coins, and not other cryptocurrencies.
I like the idea of investing on Luxcess platform with only their coin it will definitely give Luxcess coin good value.

This is why I think the LXC coin will shine in 2018 as the platform gets used more it will force the value of an LXC token up and up. Throughout 2018 we should see some solid increases

Exactly, luxcess will surely excel throughout 2018 because what they offer will be in constant use daily, the more traders subscribe on luxcess platform the more the value of luxcess token appreciates.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
You did not consider such an idea as online support 24/7/365. 24-hour online support for key investors and potential customers on all issues of interest?
Yes sure we will have 24/7/365 support, for now we have solid coverage and responsiveness.
Activity: 322
Merit: 15
You did not consider such an idea as online support 24/7/365. 24-hour online support for key investors and potential customers on all issues of interest?
Activity: 532
Good news for luxcess followers and lovers.
🔥 Smart Contract Is Ready 🔥💣
Just few more days ! 🙌 #luxcessgroup #joinluxcessgroup
https://twitter.com/luxcessgroup/status/966944756541485056

Every thing concerning sales seem to be in place now. We just have to wait and count down along with timw

Activity: 322
It seems to have an interesting business plan. It could be a good investiment!

I have a strong believe Luxcess will be a goods investment if they successfully implement all their features mentioned on their whitepaper.  

There are a lot of features and Luxcess will need to raise a lot of funds to make sure their plans are implemented correctly.

I think the ICO will go very well but I hope Luxcess will start using the funds to develop their project immediately, some projects wait a month or two before they take the next steps, in this game you need to be quick to keep investors happy.

I mean luxcess has this one advantage against all the other projects. They will just go on with what they are doing around the last years. So with more money the development of the fund should be going on fast.

Yes I understand they will continue trading forex & crypto to grow the Luxcess fund, which is great. However what I meant is the Royal Platform, this hasn't been released yet and I hope they go straight into developing the platform after the ICO has ended so the beta can be released in June.

I hope that too. whenever i click the luxcess homepage on "beta platform" i am disappointed that it is only a picture and not a beta version of the platform
We are doing on beta version which will come out after the end of sale.
Thank you for the information! That it what i was waiting for.
It proofs that the team of the project isn't just sitting and waiting for the ICO incomes.

Yes exactly. Team of professionals.
I really like that in 2018 most new Luxcess offices will be implemented. In which will be support and advice on any issues.
Activity: 98
Suggest that the author update the latest progress on the BTT homepage instead of just putting some links on my first acquaintance with Luxcess
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

Relevant articles like this should be added to the first page. That way everyone cash ref to it and do the necessary. I hope the admin do the needful to this.
Just voted

Thanks for the recomendation, we Will do that Smiley

Luxcess group

I guess still peoples don't know about this voting link. That's why only 3 vote is there. Please update this link on social media and 1st page of Bitcointalk.
I just voted.
I agree with you, not many people know about the voting link. Apart from updating the link on social media and 1st page, I think it should also be posted here from time to time so that everyone who visits this thread has a higher chance of seeing it. I just voted.

I agree. There should be a clear explanation about how to use that page and vote it. Otherwise the votes are not getting casted in a right way. Luxcess should come up nice information material/post about it. It will definitely help them in the end.

I don't think much should be done about learning how to vote on the page it's an easy process and straight to the point.

Click on the link.
You will get Luxcess-group page and description.
Click on vote icon by the side.
You will be asked to log in with either Google, Facebook or any other social media connected to your device.
After which you will be redirected back to the page and allowed to vote.

I hope this steps are useful..
Activity: 252

I have a strong believe Luxcess will be a goods investment if they successfully implement all their features mentioned on their whitepaper.  

There are a lot of features and Luxcess will need to raise a lot of funds to make sure their plans are implemented correctly.

I think the ICO will go very well but I hope Luxcess will start using the funds to develop their project immediately, some projects wait a month or two before they take the next steps, in this game you need to be quick to keep investors happy.

I mean luxcess has this one advantage against all the other projects. They will just go on with what they are doing around the last years. So with more money the development of the fund should be going on fast.

Yes I understand they will continue trading forex & crypto to grow the Luxcess fund, which is great. However what I meant is the Royal Platform, this hasn't been released yet and I hope they go straight into developing the platform after the ICO has ended so the beta can be released in June.

I hope that too. whenever i click the luxcess homepage on "beta platform" i am disappointed that it is only a picture and not a beta version of the platform
Thank you for the information! That it what i was waiting for.
Activity: 116

Activity: 546
Bountyhive.io
One significant difference between Luxcess Group and many other similar projects is that they actually trade, and not just make portfolio and hold some coins. And the other is that you can invest on their platform only with their coins, and not other cryptocurrencies.
I like the idea of investing on Luxcess platform with only their coin it will definitely give Luxcess coin good value.

Indeed the idea of active traders, even if its hedge trading or some lower profit strategy, which i don't think they've said what it is but as long as its a low consistent trade strategy, tied to also having some form of index of held cryptoassets, it means they should be able to do somewhat good investing, i mean they advertise a track record back to 2014, so it would appear they have some form of strategy that works :S
Activity: 168
Merit: 11

Relevant articles like this should be added to the first page. That way everyone cash ref to it and do the necessary. I hope the admin do the needful to this.
Just voted

Luxcess group

I guess still peoples don't know about this voting link. That's why only 3 vote is there. Please update this link on social media and 1st page of Bitcointalk.
I just voted.
I agree with you, not many people know about the voting link. Apart from updating the link on social media and 1st page, I think it should also be posted here from time to time so that everyone who visits this thread has a higher chance of seeing it. I just voted.

I agree. There should be a clear explanation about how to use that page and vote it. Otherwise the votes are not getting casted in a right way. Luxcess should come up nice information material/post about it. It will definitely help them in the end.
That I agree. There mentioned details about to use voting page. But was my suggestion just it's should be highlighted somewhere like Twitter pin or anything like this. Because I just checked and found only 4 vote yet.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

Activity: 350

This is why I think the LXC coin will shine in 2018 as the platform gets used more it will force the value of an LXC token up and up. Throughout 2018 we should see some solid increases
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Activity: 868
Merit: 104

Just voted

Luxcess group

I just voted.

Activity: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Pages:
Jump to: