Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][🔥CROWDSALE🔥] Luxcess Group CRYPTO-FOREX FUND with TRACK RECORD-2014 🔥📈🚀 - page 62. (Read 9626 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

We Will basically have a normaln KYC (you won't have to hold you passport and take a Picture of yourself), but it Will make you a unique online KYC passport which Will alow you to register on many online pages, platforms, buisnesses, etc.

Luxcess group

that sounds really interesting, that could make our online life much easier :-)

Yes we Will award people who Will hold their tokens on our platform, and we Will be paying them out monthly Smiley

Luxcess group

then I'm looking forward to my monthly additional income :-) I assume the payment will be in LXC-tokens?
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
I have to say that I am very lucky to be a part of this project from the start. I am listed on the whitelist and I really hope I will get a chance on the Presale

Wow congrats mate, happy for you... To your success
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
I have heard that you guys are paying tokens every month, if you have some Luxcess coins in your wallet ? Is that true ? If yes that is would be awesome for long term investors.

Yes we Will award people who Will hold their tokens on our platform, and we Will be paying them out monthly Smiley

Luxcess group

Interesting so aside from the burn those hodlers would be rewarded. Any figures on how that would laid out? I mean would that be from the 30% which will act as circulation for the token?
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
Its a good way to reward people who don't dump after the ICO and reward those that actually hold onto their investments, which seems like a solid plan to discourage the post-ico dump that seems to always happen, before things stabalize. IS their info on how the holders reward will be structured?
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
I have heard that you guys are paying tokens every month, if you have some Luxcess coins in your wallet ? Is that true ? If yes that is would be awesome for long term investors.

Luxcess group
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com
Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
Hello,

about the kyc, we have a more advanced KYC. We are making official statement about it on Medium and we Will launch it soon. Don't worry it Will be FREE for everyone!

Luxcess group

I'm really curious what the advanced KYC should be. Do not let me wait too long with the answer :-)
The most extensive KYC so far was one in which I had to hold my passport in the camera during a video call

KYC procedures are going worse and worsen. Hopefully the advanced KYC hinted by Luxcess should be better. I am also curious to know what exactly this advanced KYC means..

We Will basically have a normaln KYC (you won't have to hold you passport and take a Picture of yourself), but it Will make you a unique online KYC passport which Will alow you to register on many online pages, platforms, buisnesses, etc.

Luxcess group

Interesting information. Still I am trying to visualize in my mind how this could be done. I will wait for further detailed information about it. never heard about KYC for multiple platforms at once.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
Hello,

about the kyc, we have a more advanced KYC. We are making official statement about it on Medium and we Will launch it soon. Don't worry it Will be FREE for everyone!

Luxcess group

I'm really curious what the advanced KYC should be. Do not let me wait too long with the answer :-)
The most extensive KYC so far was one in which I had to hold my passport in the camera during a video call

KYC procedures are going worse and worsen. Hopefully the advanced KYC hinted by Luxcess should be better. I am also curious to know what exactly this advanced KYC means..

Luxcess group

Good to hear and thanks for the update, I'm glad Luxcess has thought about the KYC process and has implemented a successful procedure.
Hello,

Luxcess group

Luxcess group
Please I would like to know future plans the team has for updates

Our future goal and vision is to integrate fiat deposits on our platform, become a global company and at first place help everyone in our comunity.

Luxcess group
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
Hello,

Luxcess group

Activity: 994
Merit: 140
Hello,

Luxcess group

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Please I would like to know future plans the team has for updates
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
Very promising project, I fulfilled all the conditions of ICO  Cool
I wish good luck to the developers and all participants of ICO!!! Grin
I keep seeing the gradual decrease in bonus tokens system during the main sale more often

What is the reason for doing a gradual decrease?

"
Week 1 (3.3. — 10.3.2018): 8% bonus
Week 2 (10.3–17.3.2018): 6% bonus
Week 3 (17.3–24.3.2018): 4% bonus
Week 4 (24.3. — 31.3.2018): 2% bonus
Week 5 (31.3–7.4.2018): 0% bonus
"

You are basically calling for action. so you want to somewhat ensure most of your tokens are sold earliest possible to atleast hit the low cap to ensure success of ICO. Think of it an Incentive to get into the ICO earliest possible and not wait till the end.

When this main Luxcess token sale is starting? I checked site and I see 13 days counter. So that for main sale or pre-sale?

The counter is meant for the presale. Then the main sale starts on march the 3rd.

Luxcess group
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
I keep seeing the gradual decrease in bonus tokens system during the main sale more often

What is the reason for doing a gradual decrease?

"
Week 1 (3.3. — 10.3.2018): 8% bonus
Week 2 (10.3–17.3.2018): 6% bonus
Week 3 (17.3–24.3.2018): 4% bonus
Week 4 (24.3. — 31.3.2018): 2% bonus
Week 5 (31.3–7.4.2018): 0% bonus
"

You are basically calling for action. so you want to somewhat ensure most of your tokens are sold earliest possible to atleast hit the low cap to ensure success of ICO. Think of it an Incentive to get into the ICO earliest possible and not wait till the end.

When this main Luxcess token sale is starting? I checked site and I see 13 days counter. So that for main sale or pre-sale?
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
Hello,

Luxcess group

KYC verification is always free right? Why you have mentioned it specifically? Or is it meant for something else which I missed it?

Its really good to know that you have advance KYC in place. Even bounty participants needs to go through this KYC procedures?
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
Will there be another airdroup round? I think airdrops are a good way to make more buzz for this coin which seems to fly under radar.

Yes. Team mentioned about going for the third airdrop. We might hear the announcement anytime soon now. They mentioned about it already by last week. Lets keep our eyes open for the news.

Btw, I am also waiting for that announcement as I missed earlier airdrops.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Our vision is to accept fiat currencies yes, but we don’t know with who will we partner for that type of service in the future.

This is another good news. I am sure, you will find partner easily for FIAT currencies. There are lot of them in this world. Only thing is Luxcess team should make sure to be partnering with reputed companies and do not scam people.

You should look into paybis, relatively high fees but a trusted company and they offer bitcoin/ICO purchase through credit card.

Paybis website: https://paybis.com/

Yep and I heard that even eBay is considering paybis integration that will seriously be hide really looking forward to integrations like that as we will see usage skyrocket I think as well

Well if it's good enough for eBay then I'm sure Luxcess can take a look into this, I have seen a lot of ICO's using their services, also CoinBase are releasing Coinbase Commerce which will allow merchants to accept cryptocurrencies.

Interesting article here: http://fortune.com/2018/02/14/coinbase-cryptocurrency-payments/
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
If we get the lxc coins luxcess will pay us for the rest of their lives? i do not understand how they are going to make profit from that what if some of us earned lxc coins in the airdrop will they also get the same amount for the rest of their lives as the investors?

When you get the Luxcess coins, you can choose to invest in their portfolio, they offer various means for customers to earn in their different portfolios, with the promise of about a 100% profit, 70% is yours and 30% is for the luxcess team, so i believe with continuous investment, it will mean continuous earning as they last
Pages:
Jump to: