Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CRS] Criptoreal - A Brazilian Retail Coin [MasterNodes][Lyra2z] - page 20. (Read 19548 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 1
Dont forget to join the discord guys to get all the latest information regarding crs.
The devs made 3 big announcements yesterday, one of which is really huge step for crs integration into usage by business.

https://discord.gg/ZFDZDm
Activity: 171
Merit: 0
This project is really good and I see that it will be successful!
Activity: 1330
Merit: 217
https://lifinity.io/
Guys create a Bounty campaign. Hand out some of the coins to people. This will help spread and increase the liquidity of this coin

It would be nice to see you with the Criptoreal Signature Artifex

here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/crs-criptoreal-bounties-3120209

Cheesy
Guys create a Bounty campaign. Hand out some of the coins to people. This will help spread and increase the liquidity of this coin

There is already a huge bounty campaign underway. Its listed right there in the announcement , please read the announcement first before posting Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1496
Merit: 1019
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Activity: 17
Southxchange delisting CRS this coin will be worthless
Activity: 238
Merit: 27
Cade os br aqui ? pessoal pelo que vi nao é muito participativo por aqui, os brs dominam o face só :/ e o discord kkk  Grin Grin

Os brs tem um forum aqui so para eles, nao ?

Because this is the English section of BTCT, please, for Portuguese use this thread.

Thank you!

Mas é somente o bounty em portugues :/
Sobre crs ? acho que nao, se tiver podem me mandar, mas nao lembro de ter :/
copper member
Activity: 174
Merit: 3
Cade os br aqui ? pessoal pelo que vi nao é muito participativo por aqui, os brs dominam o face só :/ e o discord kkk  Grin Grin

Because this is the English section of BTCT, please, for Portuguese use this thread.

Thank you!

Hey there !

I am bufftalk also on Discord.

A little tip, to the guys who want to get the Criptoreal Wallet on a Mac (before the official one release).

This tutorial works fine :

https://steemit.com/crs/@danielpadua/compilando-a-carteira-criptoreal-v-1-1-0-no-mac-osx

I may translate it in english and french.

If during the tuto, under Mac, you get an error about boost on configure, you should install python boost with brew :

brew install boost-python

And then, the ./configure command will pass.

That would be great Bufftalk, thank you!
Mac Wallet for distribution will be ready by April 15th.

Hi all,

Just a small feedback from my CRS experience.

I have been following CRS for a little more then one month and I can say that I everyday I am impressed by the professionalism of the team.

The team hasn't stop working very hard and that since the beginning! A lot of really wonderfull things are comming!

Everyone is frendly, open to discussion and listening to different opinions.

I am not someone that post a lot on BTCT, tweeter, facebook etc.. but I talk everyday about CRS to collegues and family (even my grandma know something about crypto now lol)

I have been in cryptoworld for about 6 months and have been mining and excahnging with a lot of new emerging coin but this was nothing compared to CRS. I finally found MY coin Smiley

I can say that today I am pround to be part of CRS community! come on guys let's make thing happen.

Thanks for the feedback @dameteci, we are glad to have you!
Activity: 11

Activity: 11
Hey there !

I am bufftalk also on Discord.

A little tip, to the guys who want to get the Criptoreal Wallet on a Mac (before the official one release).

This tutorial works fine :

https://steemit.com/crs/@danielpadua/compilando-a-carteira-criptoreal-v-1-1-0-no-mac-osx

I may translate it in english and french.

If during the tuto, under Mac, you get an error about boost on configure, you should install python boost with brew :

brew install boost-python

And then, the ./configure command will pass.

Activity: 55
Smiley stop promoting, I have not yet bought a Masternode  Smiley
Sad the farther, the less likely.
I just started to buy at a low price
Activity: 6
Hi all,

Just a small feedback from my CRS experience.

I have been following CRS for a little more then one month and I can say that I everyday I am impressed by the professionalism of the team.

The team hasn't stop working very hard and that since the beginning! A lot of really wonderfull things are comming!

Everyone is frendly, open to discussion and listening to different opinions.

I am not someone that post a lot on BTCT, tweeter, facebook etc.. but I talk everyday about CRS to collegues and family (even my grandma know something about crypto now lol)

I have been in cryptoworld for about 6 months and have been mining and excahnging with a lot of new emerging coin but this was nothing compared to CRS. I finally found MY coin Smiley

I can say that today I am pround to be part of CRS community! come on guys let's make thing happen.

copper member
maybe this trhead has not made his complete information possible again is being processed, because I look very irregular, I wait for this trhead traching next, hopefully better and easier to understand
Can you explain what you mean?. Cant understand what you were trying to say Smiley

Looks like spam or bot generated post for "sig bounty"

Please @joycigar explain.
maybe this trhead has not made his complete information possible again is being processed, because I look very irregular, I wait for this trhead traching next, hopefully better and easier to understand
Can you explain what you mean?. Cant understand what you were trying to say Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
Activity: 1330
Merit: 217
https://lifinity.io/
Nice post grendel,
just wenn I had a "buy order" placed.
Shit I'll have to level up my order

Wink
Activity: 55
 Smiley stop promoting, I have not yet bought a Masternode  Smiley
copper member

Hey Criptoreal!  Sorry for such a late reply but better late than never.  Yes, loving the Bounty Campaign and sporty signature-- Thank You!

Regarding CMC listing requirements, I stand corrected!  Thank you for the updated reference.  I tried the request process but it was several months ago so I'm not surprised it has changed.

Also, thank you for your zeal about the importance for listing on CMC and on that note I want to just chat a little more about my experience so far with CRS.

So the rest of this is for anyone else reading here:

Every time I'm in the Criptoreal discord, website, BTCtalk, twitter, etc... I am impressed with the level of professionalism in what is being done.  The low-fee shared masternodes hosted by CRS devs is a treat and a great way to get started in masternodes.  The energy level and frequency of updates is truly impressive.  Guess what else?  These guys don't auction MNs for funds.  They don't need to do that because they understand the "WHY" of cryptocurrency and when that happens you don't need to be concerned with petty fund raisers.

The whitepaper is a clear illustration and let me just summarize a bit.  The whitepaper is easy to read and I recommend anyone check it out.  the introduction captures the e-commerce difficulties in Brazil:  High fees, no transparency in banking institutions, errors, lack of oversight, difficult appeal process, corruption... you get the picture.  It's nothing new to anyone into cryptocurrency for more than say... a year or so.  But it is refreshing to gain the world view presented and understand how HUGE Brazil is and how important cryptocurrency will obviously be.  

The paper goes on to discuss technical aspects such as origins with Satoshi Nakamoto and ongoing development into masternode technology and how this has helped with the speed of transactions.  It is at this point that I was instantly reminded of how instant CRS transactions have been.  Granted, there may not be a ton of traffic on over the CRS network right now but I have always been happy with how quickly the wallet loads and transacts transfers between exchanges.  And I can also say that it is very fast compared to other wallets that have less network transactions.  

People... This is just a very well thought out and considerate project.  Lyra2z is a great algo.  It is efficient to mine and not readily hittable by ASICS or Nicehash.  Compare what I just said to Monero (sorry, I still love you Monero) ... Even the new cryptonightv7 is already listed on nicehash and it isn't even mainnet yet!  proof:  https://www.nicehash.com/news/monero-pow-change-cryptonightv7-algorithm

I'll just leave it there for now.  Every time I look further at CRS all signs just point to YES

What can I possibly say after this post?

THANK YOU for your trust and this amazing review or our work, @grendel25, we are truly humbled by your words.
Pages:
Jump to: