Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CRS] Criptoreal - A Brazilian Retail Coin [MasterNodes][Lyra2z] - page 4. (Read 19508 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 5
An interesting phenomenon, the Brazilian coin. Quite popular will be to produce coins of the countries. I think people with such names of coins have a great responsibility first of all before the state and people of these countries.
Activity: 131
Merit: 0
couple questions...

Can anyone with 50k coins run a masternode?

Is it better to run a masternode with 50k coins or stake in the shared masternode with 50k coins?  

Any shared experiences much appreciated

Yes 50k coins is the requirement for running a masternode. Once you have the coins, you can rent a VPS ($5 per month or even cheaper) and input a simple command line given in the masternode installation guide by the devs.

Its better to have your own masternode than putting those coins in the shared MN program because there is 2% fee admin fee and you are better off running your own MN for $5.
All you need to do is pay the $5 VPS rent per month and the MN will be running constantly and in no relation to whether your Computer is on/off.

Yes, but with the SMAP you have to do nothing.  really nothing. and for that, 2% fee isn't really high

thanks - I'll try the shared mn and see how it goes initially.  been mining for awhile so planning on setting up a dedicated mn in a month or so if everything goes well.
couple questions...

Is it better to run a masternode with 50k coins or stake in the shared masternode with 50k coins?  

Yes 50k coins is the requirement for running a masternode. Once you have the coins, you can rent a VPS ($5 per month or even cheaper) and input a simple command line given in the masternode installation guide by the devs.

Its better to have your own masternode than putting those coins in the shared MN program because there is 2% fee admin fee and you are better off running your own MN for $5.
All you need to do is pay the $5 VPS rent per month and the MN will be running constantly and in no relation to whether your Computer is on/off.

thank you much!  where can I find the installation guide? 
Activity: 1330
Merit: 217
https://lifinity.io/
couple questions...

Yes, but with the SMAP you have to do nothing.  really nothing. and for that, 2% fee isn't really high
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
couple questions...

couple questions...

Activity: 324
Merit: 79
Criptoreal Dev activity has dropped.
I'm having a panic.
lol you are panicking easily, he didn't post since tuesday
i guess if he hasn't important news to share with us it's useless to post

Or is maybe a good sign. He is working hard to integrate CRS in the betting plateforme or finalising some partnership. Or simply on holiday  Grin

CRS is still alive and well even though the exchange prices have been pretty boring (and low).  I did read on the discord that one member of the team has left to do other things.  It doesn't sound like anything bad but apparently the person who left was one of the more energetic communicators.  I don't know if it was the same person managing or posting the main updates to this thread but hopefully someone from the CRS team can update us fully and start posting here a little more frequently.

For now, I'm really excited for the August timeframe which is when Mano should be implementing the CRS developed SMAP (shared masternode platform).  Look at what is happening with MANO... huge interest and a lot of hash power going on their network.  I imagine this will lead to more understanding of why CRS is so relevant and truly a hidden gem.  Well... not so hidden but this one is definitely flying under the radar Smiley
i can wait without panicking for more news from the dev team.
sometimes they just posted a huge update post with tons of news after they ticked some tasks off.
i would rather prefer to see that, than less important daily chatter. Wink
Activity: 166
Merit: 10
when the price will be more)))))))))
Activity: 38
MKTech Pools
http://mktechpools.xyz

+ CRIPTOREAL [CRS] +

Payouts every 2 hours
No registration required
Pool Fee - 0.5%
Minimum Payout - 0.01

↓ Start Mining CRIPTOREAL(CRS) ↓
Code:
-a lyra2z -o stratum+tcp://mktechpools.xyz:4558 -u WALLET_ADDRESS -p c=CRS

+ Facebook Group For Miners +
https://www.facebook.com/groups/520968128277188

+ DISCORD +
https://discord.gg/738aT2x
Activity: 15
Merit: 2
Tell me which miner it is best to mine at GTX 1060?

Join the discord, there are alot of talks about miners. Smiley
Activity: 38
I expect this idea will be prosperous! Really great website, very nice vision, conversant idea.
Activity: 2
Tell me which miner it is best to mine at GTX 1060?
copper member
Activity: 174
Merit: 3

I'm not sure I fully understand this halving.
The first halving was planned in ~3 years.

So we would do this halving in July. OK. but why continue the next halving at a rate of 6 months afterwards?
Is there not a risk that the currency in circulation will never (or in a very long time) exceed 10% of the total suply initially planned?

Why not reduce the mining reward only? 30 for PoW and 60 for PoS?

And I have another question.

What is the advantage for Criptoreal to collaborate with MANO?
they pay you something for the SMAP?

thx

As you must have seen, there was a typo and halving will continue to be the same.
CRS is not PoS.
The advantages will be great once we are included in their hosting service.
Yes they did.

Now I hope all your questions have been answered.

Electronic commerce is growing all over the world. There is hardly any place where that industry isn't growing. It doesn't mean that adoption of a retail cryptocurrency will happen very soon because that is something where political barriers could become a problem.

We are very aware of those political barriers in Brazil and we are already working on them.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Despite recent political and economic problems, electronic commerce in Brazil continues to grow steadily, which gives hope for the successful development of the project.

Electronic commerce is growing all over the world. There is hardly any place where that industry isn't growing. It doesn't mean that adoption of a retail cryptocurrency will happen very soon because that is something where political barriers could become a problem.
copper member
Activity: 174
Merit: 3
Premine: 1.3% (plus swap)

There are addresses of wallets with these coins?

here: https://altmix.org/coins/26-Criptoreal/explorer/richList

They haven't been touched since we launched.

Criptoreal Dev activity has dropped.
I'm having a panic.

You panic because we are working and not hanging out with you on Discord?  Grin

Activity: 55
Premine: 1.3% (plus swap)

There are addresses of wallets with these coins?
Activity: 812
Merit: 270
Hey Phabulu,

nice shoot with the Blog/video Bounty campaign. more than 1 MN!!!! well well done!!!

Your hard work has paid!

Thanks, was great, I've put a lot of effort, trying to create posts everydays, well, totally worth, and also help to spread the CRS, now I will setup my MN.
 Cheesy

Yes congrats, you did many articles! A masternode well deserved!
Enjoy your rewards Wink
Activity: 238
Merit: 27
Hey Phabulu,

nice shoot with the Blog/video Bounty campaign. more than 1 MN!!!! well well done!!!

Your hard work has paid!

Thanks, was great, I've put a lot of effort, trying to create posts everydays, well, totally worth, and also help to spread the CRS, now I will setup my MN.
 Cheesy
Activity: 1330
Merit: 217
https://lifinity.io/
Hey Phabulu,

Your hard work has paid!
Activity: 17
I expect this business increase well and perfect! Faultless website, a rather interesting website, certain results.
Pages:
Jump to: