Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CRS] Criptoreal - A Brazilian Retail Coin [MasterNodes][Lyra2z] - page 8. (Read 19504 times)

copper member
Activity: 174
Merit: 3
Hello guys,

here the CRS Masternode Challenge:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.38117713

ready to win?

@CriptorealDev: possible to pin the link on the 1st post?

Awesome challenge, Pinned to OP.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 217
https://lifinity.io/
Hello guys,

here the CRS Masternode Challenge:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.38117713

ready to win?

@CriptorealDev: possible to pin the link on the 1st post?
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Absolutely AMAZING work guys!!!!

I'm always impressed by the professional work of the CRS team and the evolution of the coin.

As I said before, it is a hidden gem in the middle of so many shitcoins, I'm really confident that CRS will increase it's value/adoption in short/mid term, 2018 will be a great year for Criptoreal.

Looking forward to see the SMAP operating!
Activity: 238
Merit: 27
I've made a video, in portuguese, showing a CRS transaction in real time :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwDhe7IXYZ4

Activity: 238
Merit: 27

Hey Guys, here are some screenshots of our SMAP (Shared Masternode Automated Platform) exclusively developed for CRS.
We are already testing it and will be released before the end of this month making it easy for everyone to invest in PoSe,
even those without technical knowledge.

Please share your feedback!

I'm Really excited about this new feature, CRS will be the first coin to have a platform like that, awesome !
copper member
Signature Bounty has been paid:
https://insights.criptoreal.org/insight/tx/29da296fe17a3cf3980256302ba525af133fb00f046f983bfed75b4ca027f6b8

Thank you all that joined for the las three months!

Really looking forward to SMAP release, gonna be great for CRS.

Thank you!
We believe is going to be great for all MN investors out there  Grin

Nice work, making it easier for investors, shows the level of involvement of the team. Can't wait to try it out.

For a bunch of "scammers", you guys really put in a lot of time and effort  Grin , keep it up !!!

LOL right?  thank you!

Real product from good team! Good job, guys!

Thank you, Sparkus!

Fantastic!  Smiley

Grin

Great work guys. It doesn't easier that that to invest in a shared masternode. And with the credibility of the dev team you can be sure no one is going to run away with your money like it happens so many times with third party shared masternode services.

Thanks a lot, MHTSOS, we've work very hard to develop this system, we hope you like it!

Great work! You fellows!

Thanks!

Activity: 48
Great work! You fellows!
Activity: 3
Great work guys. It doesn't easier that that to invest in a shared masternode. And with the credibility of the dev team you can be sure no one is going to run away with your money like it happens so many times with third party shared masternode services.
Activity: 68
Activity: 327
Merit: 101
Real product from good team! Good job, guys!
Activity: 28
For a bunch of "scammers", you guys really put in a lot of time and effort  Grin , keep it up !!!
Activity: 28
Nice work, making it easier for investors, shows the level of involvement of the team. Can't wait to try it out.

Activity: 9
Really looking forward to SMAP release, gonna be great for CRS.
copper member

Hey Guys, here are some screenshots of our SMAP (Shared Masternode Automated Platform) exclusively developed for CRS.
We are already testing it and will be released before the end of this month making it easy for everyone to invest in PoSe,
even those without technical knowledge.

Please share your feedback!

Activity: 93
good to see new posts every week. seems to be a promising and active project. best of luck criptoreal!
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
this is project Criptoreal -   e-commerce in A Brazilian Coin  Like Bitcoin but why no suport ETH   Huh
copper member

Sorry if I touched a nerve here, Oskii, I guess no more shitcoins launched by you  Undecided

Why are you so scared to be honest about who you are? The community want to know. It's a common question in your multiple ANNs

Is it?
Please tell me where  Grin

Do you not read your own ANN or something?

Nope, too busy exposing your scams here
Activity: 244
Merit: 1

Sorry if I touched a nerve here, Oskii, I guess no more shitcoins launched by you  Undecided

Why are you so scared to be honest about who you are? The community want to know. It's a common question in your multiple ANNs

Is it?

SCAM ALERT
The developers of this coin are afraid to show their faces, and have a HUGE secret stake in this coin.
I have asked on the discord for names, multiple times and have yet to be answered
This is a warning to everyone. DO NOT GET SCAMMED

DEVS REVEAL YOUR IDENTITIES OR YOU ARE SCAMMERS!!

Do you not read your own ANN or something?
copper member

Is it?
Pages:
Jump to: