Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CRT][CRT100M] Cryptotarget - Dual Wallet Updated! v1.0.2 - page 30. (Read 47841 times)

Activity: 633
Merit: 500
B Money Prepaid Mastercard bmoney.io
I'll look into these tomorrow, I'm still waiting to see when people get paid from the pool. Thanks

Im getting my automatic payouts from minerpools .. set to the max limit, no decimals
Activity: 736
eta to exchange?
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain
mine 2 manual payouts from pool havent reached to wallet yet and there is no txid which means they are still in the pools wallet. i had PM and emailed pool op but no reply yet. below are the 2 transaction for which im more concerned.

54407    2015-06-04 05:02:15    Debit_MP    Confirmed    2MqVuSGk...J4LYgxY5       n/a    1,993,935,617.48691225
53787    2015-06-04 04:29:26    Debit_MP    Confirmed    2MqVuSGk...J4LYgxY5       n/a    567,319,878.79124069

Sohaib please step in mate. pool auto payout is working now but still havent recve above 2 yet

it is working now..
but the first miners never get credited

that is not good DEV hast to intervene at this point

I trust minerpools. I mined on his pool 100x times. Without any issue. (and these bilions are still only cents)

We need at least one more pool. Just to be sure.

its not a matter of trust lad is here before i joined this forum Smiley currently im mining on his 3 other pools too. even they are worth of nothing they are my garbage and i dont like others to clean my stuff Wink

I am disappointed that it has came to this, but I want to support the community so I'll step in only this once.

Sohaib what should we need to do ?

just sent PM you with the login details
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
Account: uhaua    1,639,843,987,071.83227539

Activity: 882
MiG Messenger - earn while chatting
 I Did not receive a little over 3.5 Trillion Coins... I will PM you the Pool sign in details

Please PM your e-mail address so I can verify the amount Smiley

Will the following users please check their address and coin amount are correct? You may change your passwords now.

shojayxt
580,458,709,255 CRT
2Le4HxuAuQhnbnk4YSwdca18tvn2XiYPfF

PAID

SockPuppetAccount
1,153,804,001,992 CRT
2QB3n1ssgoET6sgkMR5NMtXNKuHmMT7LvR

Thanks Smiley

Yep, that is correct
Activity: 574
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
so is there a working and honest pool?

Honest?? what are you trying to imply, that I'm goxing any amount of coins that are completely worthless and they'll probably just be worthless anyway?

No, I've been in contact with the dev because even though his daemon doesn't support decimals, IT DOES GENERATE THEM which causes havoc with the pool withdrawal scripts.
And just like i told him, it's too much work fixing something that I didn't break and it's not worth my time.
I asked the dev to fix his daemon and add support for real (not INT) transactions, so it's not the pool's fault and i'm not the one to get the shitstorm here.

I can see which transactions are stuck (an awful lot of them) and I'll have to send them manually, so I stopped this shit because I will not spend and waste my valuable hours doing something like this.

did i mention you?
no!

i know there are some dishonest pools around, that is why i asked.
i cannot help it if you have a guilty conscience.

i asked for an honest and working pool i mentioned no names nor any pool, i feel sorry for you if you cannot understand a simple question

Don't have a guilty conscience, you just posted that right below my post.
In any case, my pool is working, it's the coin that's riddled with issues and bugs (doesn't accept decimal tx but it generates them... )
I'm sorry for you if you didn't read that when I posted it BEFORE your original post.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
  Got the coins... Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
   Hi Developer the amount of coins and address look correct.. Thanks
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
There is a reason behind the 100 quadrillion figure, it's so that the price will remain as stable as possible at 1 satoshi.

Wow, you really are full of shit aren't ya?

If each of these pieces of shit is worth 1 satoshi, then the matured marketcap of this piece of shit would be 1 billion BTC. You really think your piece of shit is worth that much?

I guess if each of these shit tokens were worth 1 dogetoshi, the matured marketcap of this piece of shit would just be 600 BTC. But as if this shit is worth that much...

[The only other market that has "regular" volume is XRP markets at Cryptsy, but then this piece of shit would be valued at 45000 BTC.]

Your 0.3 % premine would be then be valued as such if this piece of shit was worth the lowest unit in each of the following coins:

BTC: 3 million BTC
LTC: 21,000 BTC
XRP: 135 BTC
DOGE: 1.8 BTC

As for your claims of arbitrage, you do realize that fast confirms is inherently a security risk. And your coin isn't the first coin to offer this "feature." And with only 6 confirms...You must be brilliant.

Oh well, whatever. Long live the dream right?

Plus there's pool drama here. This must be paradise... Roll Eyes
Activity: 288
Merit: 250

Honest?? what are you trying to imply, that I'm goxing any amount of coins that are completely worthless and they'll probably just be worthless anyway?

No, I've been in contact with the dev because even though his daemon doesn't support decimals, IT DOES GENERATE THEM which causes havoc with the pool withdrawal scripts.
And just like i told him, it's too much work fixing something that I didn't break and it's not worth my time.
I asked the dev to fix his daemon and add support for real (not INT) transactions, so it's not the pool's fault and i'm not the one to get the shitstorm here.

I can see which transactions are stuck (an awful lot of them) and I'll have to send them manually, so I stopped this shit because I will not spend and waste my valuable hours doing something like this.

did i mention you?
no!

i know there are some dishonest pools around, that is why i asked.
i cannot help it if you have a guilty conscience.

i asked for an honest and working pool i mentioned no names nor any pool, i feel sorry for you if you cannot understand a simple question

Appreciate your efforts.
Its not any fault of minerpools, obviously communication is the issue here.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

New CRT mining pool http://hashgoal.com/pool/CRT/ is up and running.
latest block is 17 hours old. is the pool stuck?

Pool is up. Mining there for the last 30 mins
New CRT mining pool http://hashgoal.com/pool/CRT/ is up and running.
latest block is 17 hours old. is the pool stuck?
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Since launch I've been in contact with the dev to solve these strange issues with this coin, somehow the daemon doesn't accept decimals and that's what's causing these issues with withdrawals.
Right now this is affecting mostly manual withdrawals as auto seems to probably be working fine although some tx aren't generated and coins get stuck before leaving the pool.

I am shutting this one down as it's too much of a headache and i'm getting way too many emails and pm's from people even threatening me.

Pool will remain up for withdrawals and every one of these stuck tx will be processed.

Activity: 209
Merit: 10
In all fairness, there has been a slight hick-up of some sort with the exchange, and the dev has done all he can to put things right. Hats off to you Sohaib.

Thank you for your support Smiley

Can the following users please confirm these are the correct amounts and addresses? You may change your password now Smiley

chickenfried12
2HmywUSmjVdBTkB6iBo1p3ZHLuEYSYd3z6
3,563,515,022,507 CRT

niceal
2K9tTft9jCy4jvTxGL2ppdYmoa5Xcz4PXY
428,287,907,992 CRT

Thanks!

I confirm.Thanks!

Received

Thanks! Grin
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Missing like 4 pages of transactions here  Cheesy
Activity: 527
Merit: 501
I mined at crt.minerpools.com

I have about 72.000.000.000 coins , how do I get them , with manual payment request it doesn;t work

Thanks
Activity: 209
Merit: 10
In all fairness, there has been a slight hick-up of some sort with the exchange, and the dev has done all he can to put things right. Hats off to you Sohaib.

Thank you for your support Smiley

Can the following users please confirm these are the correct amounts and addresses? You may change your password now Smiley

chickenfried12
2HmywUSmjVdBTkB6iBo1p3ZHLuEYSYd3z6
3,563,515,022,507 CRT

niceal
2K9tTft9jCy4jvTxGL2ppdYmoa5Xcz4PXY
428,287,907,992 CRT

Thanks!

I confirm.Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: