Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]CRUX COIN[POS+MN][CB+ESCODEX] INVITE BOUNTY || MERCHANTS BOUNTY - page 10. (Read 48606 times)

Activity: 188
Merit: 4
< ... >
Today, I unintentionally found that the link in the signature of CRUX coin is wrong, which automatically lead to the main page of the forum, not the ANN topic of CRUX coin.
Please fix the link ASAP.

By the way, will the campaign be expanded for more weeks.
It has been ended. we will announce more later.
We are Happy to Announce that we have been Listed on Escodex and Now we are Eligible to Apply for CMC with 2 Listed Exchanges and with Good Volume, https://wallet.escodex.com/market/ESCODEX.CUX_ESCODEX.BTC

great news , Escodex  exchange  will be second exchange  and  CUX going up .
Escodex exchange is not very good DEX exchange with small volume. It is much smaller then Crypto-Bridge.
Activity: 386
Merit: 100
< ... >
Today, I unintentionally found that the link in the signature of CRUX coin is wrong, which automatically lead to the main page of the forum, not the ANN topic of CRUX coin.

We are Happy to Announce that we have been Listed on Escodex and Now we are Eligible to Apply for CMC with 2 Listed Exchanges and with Good Volume, https://wallet.escodex.com/market/ESCODEX.CUX_ESCODEX.BTC

great news , Escodex  exchange  will be second exchange  and  CUX going up .
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
< ... >

copper member
< ... >

brand new
Activity: 0
The MN sale on the website is 1 btc for 2500 CRUX coin.  The price on CryptoBridge cheaper compare to the MN selling price on the website.  Can I buy the Crux coin on Cryptobridge then setup the MN?

regards,
ctan6611
Activity: 251
@caex
Campaigns are good for the currency, and the rewards twitter, signature, invites .. are so small that they do not affect the price, on the contrary it benefits you.

Regards
Activity: 386
Everybody and everybody is talking about the market reversal. I also hope that the market will turn around and start growing. Because the mood among crypto investors today is not the best.
Yep it will start growing
CRUX Coin just begin  . all the market  crypto is falling even Bitcoin - BTC ,too but with CRUX Coin we can see it  growing .

brand new
Activity: 0
hello, where i can see your developers team and advisors?
In our discord server https://discord.gg/5sYPKP

I can't find team members in your discord server.  Please point it out to include team members and link to their linked in
Activity: 248
Merit: 7
german btt-ann translation done: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5068441.new#new
Wallet: CKyKH1VwLNFNLD2aSgsNwGzN98eZzdKANQ
Activity: 616
Everybody and everybody is talking about the market reversal. I also hope that the market will turn around and start growing. Because the mood among crypto investors today is not the best.

A lot of my friends are taking a break from crypto promising to come back only after the market trend will change to bull-ish. Hope to happen as soon as possible.
copper member
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Yep we will settle those who have worked for the promotion of the coin
Catch your news.
I hope that I will pass through your checking procedure and get my payments  during my works and time in the campaign.
thank you for all your time to check my case in advance, Cruxcoin.
when the distribution will be carried out here, of course all participants are looking forward to this good thing. wish you success as planned.
Activity: 188
Merit: 4
Good news!

Crux Coin have been added on https://masterpool.one/
copper member
Hi, until what date will the bounty signature work? In the topic of this is not what is said.
Signature bounty ends
if the promotions are over, count that you also settle with people who promoted the coin

Yep we will settle those who have worked for the promotion of the coin
copper member
There are difference on payment rates given in the OP and in the signatures county subchannel on Discord.
What are reasons? Typos?
Which rates are the ones will be used for payment?
According to the membership the payment will
copper member
Signature bounty ends
Really, dev? I have not seen any announcement of the team on Discord channel or somewhere else.
I applied to join today. it is probably that I missed my chance to join it.
Will you open it later?
If we open will announce
Activity: 616
Signature bounty ends
Really, dev? I have not seen any announcement of the team on Discord channel or somewhere else.
I applied to join today. it is probably that I missed my chance to join it.
Will you open it later?

That is a little bit weird, but there is nothing we can do....
Activity: 132
Merit: 12
My dream is to be a self-made billionaire
I have intention to join Crux Coin campaign, but at first I would prefer to know that are there someone who actually got payments for all their works over recent weeks?
The OP shows that the campaign has weekly payment, but most of participants have not gotten their payments (I checked some address in the spreadsheet)
thank you all you guys for your precious coming help.
Activity: 824
Merit: 512
Hi, until what date will the bounty signature work? In the topic of this is not what is said.
Signature bounty ends
if the promotions are over, count that you also settle with people who promoted the coin
Activity: 274
Merit: 26
Crux coin hit its all time high nearly 43k satoshi two days ago.
Today, it has been traded at a bit higher than 21k satoshi.
Daily volume in total remained at highs.
Pages:
Jump to: