Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]CRUX COIN[POS+MN][CB+ESCODEX] INVITE BOUNTY || MERCHANTS BOUNTY - page 9. (Read 48606 times)

copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
I think CRUX COIN's release could be great. But to be effective, there must be collaboration and support from many partners. Have you prepared this well?
We have prepared well. that's why are the first cryptocurrency with 3 implemented Projects while releasing.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
I think CRUX COIN's release could be great. But to be effective, there must be collaboration and support from many partners. Have you prepared this well?
Activity: 386
a lot of good news this week , i read official twitter

We are happy to announce thet we have listed on https://snode.co/  the Shared Masternode Service

so fast we conquest two exchange a week .
copper member
Now i have 3 Crux coin discord channel (Crux 1, Crux 2 and Crux 3). Which channel is main? and can i delete others?
Actually now the 4 servers are working we are updating information in all four servers
Activity: 462
Merit: 155
Yep we will settle those who have worked for the promotion of the coin
Catch your news.
I hope that I will pass through your checking procedure and get my payments  during my works and time in the campaign.
thank you for all your time to check my case in advance, Cruxcoin.
copper member
I like your team but I got for Full member only 10 coins

We Will check and will back to you
Activity: 188
Merit: 4
Now i have 3 Crux coin discord channel (Crux 1, Crux 2 and Crux 3). Which channel is main? and can i delete others?
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
I also received the balance today, there was a shortage of 5 coins earlier. Thanks. It's nice to see the team reacting to the letters of the participants. Good luck to the project!
copper member
I confirm that I received my payment! It's a pleasure to work with CRUX! But i received 30 CRUX not 45 CRUX  Cheesy
Balance will receive to your wallet soon
I got 15 coins, not 20 ones as of the original payment rate, not adjusted one.
Good to know. I guess that a systematic error on payments for all participants.
Consequently, the team should fix it for all, including me.
Have paid the balance amount.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 4085
Farewell o_e_l_e_o
There are difference on payment rates given in the OP and in the signatures county subchannel on Discord.
What are reasons? Typos?
Which rates are the ones will be used for payment?
Activity: 14
This project probably the project that i have felt is potential. Crux coin overall layout and streamlined and i believe this project running this time will probably succeed when the market recovered prompt.
copper member
I confirm that I received my payment! It's a pleasure to work with CRUX! But i received 30 CRUX not 45 CRUX  Cheesy
Balance will receive to your wallet soon
Activity: 546
Merit: 159
Signature bounty ends
Really, dev? I have not seen any announcement of the team on Discord channel or somewhere else.
I applied to join today. it is probably that I missed my chance to join it.
Will you open it later?
copper member
And why were the coins not paid in full according to rank?
For example-I have member-and received on 5 coins less!
The reason?Did you get greedy or something?
The remaining coins will be in your wallet soon
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
I confirm that I received my payment! It's a pleasure to work with CRUX! But i received 30 CRUX not 45 CRUX  Cheesy
Activity: 728
Merit: 13
And why were the coins not paid in full according to rank?
For example-I have member-and received on 5 coins less!
The reason?Did you get greedy or something?
Activity: 188
Merit: 4
Good news)

We have been Listed on www.simplepospool.com The biggest shared masternode service with +32K members

Sounds good.
Activity: 251
addnode=192.243.102.175
addnode=103.250.142.181
addnode=35.240.241.75
addnode=95.179.134.64
addnode=104.248.159.144
addnode=198.13.53.57
addnode=206.189.97.163
addnode=195.201.108.252
addnode=189.12.238.165
addnode=85.20.0.19
addnode=178.167.78.182
addnode=5.59.92.191
Activity: 616
the whitepaper of crux looks amazing...im fell in love with this coin logo Smiley

Indeed, extremely ambitious project. If they deliver what they promised will be  a game changer in crypto.
Activity: 84
the whitepaper of crux looks amazing...im fell in love with this coin logo Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: