Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]CRUX COIN[POS+MN][CB+ESCODEX] INVITE BOUNTY || MERCHANTS BOUNTY - page 31. (Read 48608 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 11
The amount of remuneration that the CRUX COIN project team promises is certainly very attractive on the one hand, and on the other hand a little scary.

Tell us what exactly bothers you?
It is necessary to understand that investing in cryptocurrency has an increased risk. You need to have steel eggs and iron nerves or just go from here to the bank)
There is no doubt that people who are afraid to take risks have no place among investors' crypto. Here everyone is accustomed to earn and lose, lose and earn!
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
What is the definition for the term MN? it Masternodes? Regardless of the value of the BTC, in the pre-sale to buy a masternode would be 1 BTC?

As far as I know, 1 masternode = 2500 tokens will cost you 1 btc.

I think the price is a bit overpriced. At the pre-ICO stage, it is desirable to make the price more interesting for investors.
1 BTC at the current rate is about 6300 dollars. This is expensive for most investors. Are there any other opportunities for investing smaller amounts with the possibility of receiving passive income?
legendary
Activity: 1496
Merit: 1019
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
The amount of remuneration that the CRUX COIN project team promises is certainly very attractive on the one hand, and on the other hand a little scary.

Tell us what exactly bothers you?
It is necessary to understand that investing in cryptocurrency has an increased risk. You need to have steel eggs and iron nerves or just go from here to the bank)
Activity: 393
Merit: 103
TERA smart money [Adviser 1056]
What is the definition for the term MN? it Masternodes? Regardless of the value of the BTC, in the pre-sale to buy a masternode would be 1 BTC?

As far as I know, 1 masternode = 2500 tokens will cost you 1 btc.

I think the price is a bit overpriced. At the pre-ICO stage, it is desirable to make the price more interesting for investors.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
I'm wondering how the team is going to pay such a huge reward, even by the standards of crypto investment? 300% is not 30%
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
Activity: 126
Merit: 1

In this post, the administrator replied that everyone who has negative trust can participate.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.47449224
hm, its very strange. Usually users with rred trust cant participate
Not always. In many projects they are allowed to participate. It all depends on the manager. I think it's stupid to remove users if someone painted their trust.
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome

In this post, the administrator replied that everyone who has negative trust can participate.
hm, its very strange. Usually users with rred trust cant participate
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Reasonable conclusion. Before you buy tokens, you should always analyze and understand the subtleties. Let me give you an example, when you buy an apartment, what do you do? Correctly see a lot of apartments before you decide and only when the apartment meets certain requirements, you agree to buy it. So is cryptography.
You're right! you need to study as much as possible the project and its team before you start investing. But there is such a category of investors who first buy and then read)))
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Tell me can I participate in the bounty of your company. Even though I have red trust. Write me your answer in a personal message so I don't miss it.
i think that you can participate in all campaigns except signature
Already it seemed to be an explanation from the manager of the bounty company of this project that he does not object to participation in the signature company of accounts with a painted trust.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
In case you get a DM from a member baiting you for a scam, don't try to warn the other people about it in this coin's discord. The dev will delete your messages. And when asking why he is deleting the messages, he kicks you out completely.

-> RED FLAG

Oh, I haven’t such an experience, but I think we need  carefully check the project before investing. However there are so many scam that now is better just to wait..
Reasonable conclusion. Before you buy tokens, you should always analyze and understand the subtleties. Let me give you an example, when you buy an apartment, what do you do? Correctly see a lot of apartments before you decide and only when the apartment meets certain requirements, you agree to buy it. So is cryptography.
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
Anonymous projects are actually more than enough. And whether users or investors like it or not, but if the team so decided it will be so. Although specifically in the case of draft CRUX COIN, there is hardly any sense in remaining anonymous.
Large crypto exchange will not carry out the listing of the coin if the project team does not pass the KYC verification.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
In case you get a DM from a member baiting you for a scam, don't try to warn the other people about it in this coin's discord. The dev will delete your messages. And when asking why he is deleting the messages, he kicks you out completely.

-> RED FLAG

Oh, I haven’t such an experience, but I think we need  carefully check the project before investing. However there are so many scam that now is better just to wait..
Activity: 340
Merit: 101
As I understand it, according to the administrator, in the future the price of one node will be equal to 1 bitcoin, and at the moment a big discount, which can be used by those who are interested in masternodes.
Merit: 111
vite

how are we (the investors) tormented by this bearish trend in the market. A year ago, a new masternod was sold at closed auctions for crazy money. And today the price of 1 BTC seems expensive.
but there is limited amount of node in the blockchain. So its look fair
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Tell me can I participate in the bounty of your company. Even though I have red trust. Write me your answer in a personal message so I don't miss it.
If the rules are not written, exactly who can participate, so can you, no matter your level of trust.
A couple of days I see the participation of approximately 10 people in bounty signature, with different statuses. I wonder if I should take part....
And what is the bounty already coming? It's just that in a week my signature company ends and I will look for a new one for myself. I would love to participate.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
i think that you can participate in all campaigns except signature
This is very noble on the part of the Manager of the bounty company. Sometimes people wear red trust did not.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0

Watch this thread carefully. Bounty company will be announced very soon! I think it's not long to wait!
Lol? bounty campaign already announced and you can join right now
You say the bounty company is announced, but I don't see any information in the first message. Where can I find her? I can't participate in the signature company, because of my status. Please tell me where is the link to the thread?
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
HOLD CRYPTO!!!!

Watch this thread carefully. Bounty company will be announced very soon! I think it's not long to wait!
Lol? bounty campaign already announced and you can join right now
Pages:
Jump to: