Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]CRUX COIN[POS+MN][CB+ESCODEX] INVITE BOUNTY || MERCHANTS BOUNTY - page 32. (Read 48608 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 102
I am interesting to discussion each orther
We should thinks about ROI to mining this coin....more miner get more problem related fund to pay electric consumption...I am watching first to this project  
Do you say the energy consumed? but this is not mining, but post mining! Is it necessary to take into account electricity in such coins? I have never come across such coins before and I’m interested to understand how they work. If the admin can test one of the nodes, then I would have more ideas about this technology and it would be more credible to the project.

Yeah...How the developer team should make this coin be more value on the future and what product that offer by dev team so this coin have good economy system..?
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
I can not disagree with you. You are absolutely right. Experience even from 5 years is a very good indicator.
Previously valued only people with ten years of experience, and even better. But now the most promising are young people, but who have already worked in this field
It turns out that people who are more than 50 years old no one is interested in the business sphere, even despite the experience. And it's good on the one hand, and on the other sad!

I can not agree with you. Despite the fact that mainly young people are interested in cryptocurrencies as well as all digital technologies, there are relatively many of those who are older and remain up to date with all the events)
Activity: 439
Merit: 10
Indonesian Translation
ANN Local Board : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anncrux-coinposmnico-presalecryptobridge-paidairdropgiveawaybounties-5059644
CRUX Address : CeFMjXxVomVgANBeh3AUrSh1BvLrppfMqs

If you have reserve in the thread, then you can start it immediately
I have already done it, please check the link I gave above

The project just recently appeared how did you managed so quickly do all translations?) I did not have time to reserve it as I see now that the translation is completed..

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Until there was a response from the team members of this project. Perhaps a masternode with a price of 1 btc is too expensive for a project to give for testing. Although they will receive in return an objective review
Although the project really looks very attractive, but the price in 1 BTC will be very expensive for many investors.
Where did you get that price?
See one node for 2500 coins.
each coin is now worth$0.27 or
Altogether it is the price of masternode 675$
You're saying the price of one knot is 675, so it's a discount? or a promotion? Why such divergence 6500 and 675$ This is a big difference for discount. Who can comment?
Activity: 159
Merit: 0
what is the difference with these project and other similar project out there?
Activity: 434
Merit: 108
We should thinks about ROI to mining this coin....more miner get more problem related fund to pay electric consumption...I am watching first to this project 
Do you say the energy consumed? but this is not mining, but post mining! Is it necessary to take into account electricity in such coins? I have never come across such coins before and I’m interested to understand how they work. If the admin can test one of the nodes, then I would have more ideas about this technology and it would be more credible to the project.
Activity: 448
I am interesting to discussion each orther
Activity: 346
Until there was a response from the team members of this project. Perhaps a masternode with a price of 1 btc is too expensive for a project to give for testing. Although they will receive in return an objective review
Although the project really looks very attractive, but the price in 1 BTC will be very expensive for many investors.
Where did you get that price?
See one node for 2500 coins.
each coin is now worth$0.27 or
Altogether it is the price of masternode 675$
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
I am most interested in this project technical description of the blockchain.
Combining masternods and POS is fun for hamsters who don't mind stuffing their cheeks full of coins and waiting for pumping)
Can I ask you a question? Are you ready to highlight 1 masternodes for testing?
I'd like to take part in your experiment. I will follow your messages. If everything works like a clock for a company, then I think they will not refuse your offer. Moreover, it will be a big advertising on the forum. Good rumors always spread quickly.

Your idea makes me watch the project. If the admin answers you positively, then we can assume that the project is really alive and has prospects. It is important to understand how much this interest will be in the majority of users who will buy tokens.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
That's right!!! Your idea is the place to be on this forum. That's why I love a forum where people in discussions can understand what kind of coin it is. We expect a positive response from the team.
As I understand it, the team says that they sold 2 masternodes to investors, I want to understand whether there will be objective feedback from these people?
I would like to hear real feedback from the owners of the mastetnode of CRUX COIN. Unless of course they come to show us their names.
Activity: 392
http://o-tu.ru/
Tell me can I participate in the bounty of your company. Even though I have red trust. Write me your answer in a personal message so I don't miss it.
i think that you can participate in all campaigns except signature
In this post, the administrator replied that everyone who has negative trust can participate.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.47449224
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
how are we (the investors) tormented by this bearish trend in the market. A year ago, a new masternod was sold at closed auctions for crazy money. And today the price of 1 BTC seems expensive.
Activity: 126
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome
Tell me can I participate in the bounty of your company. Even though I have red trust. Write me your answer in a personal message so I don't miss it.
i think that you can participate in all campaigns except signature
Activity: 210
Anonymous projects are actually more than enough. And whether users or investors like it or not, but if the team so decided it will be so. Although specifically in the case of draft CRUX COIN, there is hardly any sense in remaining anonymous.
Activity: 308
Tell me dear! Have you already announced the date when the bounty company will start? I really want to take part.
Merit: 111
vite
A very convincing and convincing project on the market today, I believe this project will bring new things in the future.

I think that CRUX team doesn’t have any problems with this because they have experience in developing projects and I am sure that they have a good portfolio.

Experience should help them in the future to lead their project to market leaders so that in the future
how you can talk about their experience if they dont show themselvs?
Activity: 364
Merit: 15
This is not worth to believe in it now, because we do not know all the details on each of the team members, but I am sure that such information will appear in the near future.
Sometimes the project team decides to remain anonymous. Although I do not quite like such decisions, but I understand that this is their right. Maybe if I were a developer I would do the same.
What do you mean anonymous!!!! It's cheating. When you want to buy a product online, what do you do? search online for reviews or social groups that have real reviews. Go on YouTube and see what people are saying. Ie any company that deals with money should all openly and transparently show who they are. All successful ICO companies follow this path.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
This is not worth to believe in it now, because we do not know all the details on each of the team members, but I am sure that such information will appear in the near future.
Sometimes the project team decides to remain anonymous. Although I do not quite like such decisions, but I understand that this is their right. Maybe if I were a developer I would do the same.
Activity: 182
Crux coin have a speed increase so fast ,+10 pages / day . i think  Crux coin will ICO success .

so great ,  total supply and premine is perfect number .
I also feel that because the teams involved here always try their best for this project so that success will be achieved with maximum results for sure.
If all members of the project CRUX COIN community will make efforts to popularize the project, then CRUX COIN will certainly succeed! I believe in it!
everything depends on the team itself, the target audience has always been important, without this the project will not go far simply
Pages:
Jump to: