Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin - [19 Feb 2018] - Update - page 13. (Read 153112 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10
I've been wanting to get some more Crypt lately too, I think I will one of these days, that way we can raise the price in preparation for the new wallet update!
Edit: As soon as it drops back to the 1200 area I'll buy a good amount, but 2500 shows me that it's doing just fine by itself right now.

Wew wallet can rebuild reputation. Then Crypt will never go back to 1200 sat.
Yeah but it's at 2500 right now, there's plenty of coins out there that make money, this is the first coin I ever actually tried to support and in all honesty now I just want to see it succeed.
legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1000
I've been wanting to get some more Crypt lately too, I think I will one of these days, that way we can raise the price in preparation for the new wallet update!
Edit: As soon as it drops back to the 1200 area I'll buy a good amount, but 2500 shows me that it's doing just fine by itself right now.

New wallet can rebuild reputation. Then Crypt will never go back to 1200 sat.
Old bagholders dumped their bags long time ago, people arent selling anymore. I dont think you'll see 1200 anytime soon.
Damn, I guess I will just have to make due with the Crypt I have for now then.
Activity: 824
Old bagholders dumped their bags long time ago, people arent selling anymore. I dont think you'll see 1200 anytime soon.
Activity: 584
Merit: 250
No sir I've only been in the cryptoworld for 2 or 3 years.
What for someone pumped crypt ?
Any ideas? I want buy more but not at this price Cheesy
No sir I've only been in the cryptoworld for 2 or 3 years.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Crypto Collector
3 blocks in 2 hours... Just keep your wallet open and stake.
Ooops I forgot I closed mine a few days ago, re syncing right now!

Are you the old nrjriot from irc old days?  Grin
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Crypto Collector
Has crypt been before on poloniex ?

The first crypt pump (pre pump) was there..long time ago!

Poloniex was a weird exchange that time Smiley
legendary
Has crypt been before on poloniex ?
Ooops I forgot I closed mine a few days ago, re syncing right now!
What about update?
Activity: 338
me , i will buy more .
have 15 btc to buy  Wink
15 btc gj you big whale hahahha
If you guys can stake your coins to accelerate the chain. It takes forever to get confirmations.
OK but where is link to working wallet?
If you guys can stake your coins to accelerate the chain. It takes forever to get confirmations.
I just wish it was listed on Poloniex, most of my BTC is on there, I would use a good portion of it to buy Crypt when its so cheap!!
legendary
I thought the crypt already long dead - and here a new dimension very interesting. I'm in

Crypt is back on track !
Pages:
Jump to: