Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin - [19 Feb 2018] - Update - page 16. (Read 153112 times)

Activity: 593
Merit: 500

thanks mr project and knightlife
Activity: 845
Merit: 1000
Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder
I'm not sure where you get the meaning that I don't want to work on this project. I am the PR person. I am not a dev. The devs tell me what is going on and I give that info to the public.
The devs have been working on Cryptwallet and their own day jobs for the past months. I have updated you when they have provided me with new information.
There is a final release of Cryptwallet that is in testing and will be ready for download soon. That is the latest info I have ipsec. I've never stated that I don't want to work on this project.
Activity: 584
Merit: 250
mr_projects is the owner and main dev of this coin. He messaged me yesterday and stated that he is working on correcting the wallet and source issues.
If you dont want work in this project just close it .
mr_projects is the owner and main dev of this coin. He messaged me yesterday and stated that he is working on correcting the wallet and source issues.
Is there still an active dev on the project?  Could someone please contact us via support?  Seems there was a huge reorg of the blockchain.

received block d342b9f613d2cdec9210
REORGANIZE
REORGANIZE: Disconnect 1483 blocks; 7ca405a76670c18a8a46..259cf1f1117e8dae1b1d
REORGANIZE: Connect 37 blocks; 7ca405a76670c18a8a46..38d2ef4cac34721fa4f2
connection timeout
connection timeout

thanks,
richie@bittrex

All, wallet and market have been offline for a month.  If we dont get resolution in the next week, we will have to delist the currency.

thanks,
richie@bittrex

Hi Richie.

Main dev (mr.projects) was notified when you first posted last month. Did he contact you?

its strange that you knighlife have contact with Richie in here .
normal you got a pm or something and btw you are in a lot of groups ,
mr project (ahmed) is there to, don't be a scammer.

for 2 years no problem with crypt at bittrex and now its offline.
you asked to take it offline.
Hi Richie.

Main dev (mr.projects) was notified when you first posted last month. Did he contact you?
knightlife999 u dont know ?
Maybe will be better just remove this coin from bittrex.....................................
R I P
Is there still an active dev on the project?  Could someone please contact us via support?  Seems there was a huge reorg of the blockchain.

REORGANIZE
connection timeout
connection timeout

thanks,
richie@bittrex

All, wallet and market have been offline for a month.  If we dont get resolution in the next week, we will have to delist the currency.

thanks,
richie@bittrex

Hi Richie.

Activity: 937
Is there still an active dev on the project?  Could someone please contact us via support?  Seems there was a huge reorg of the blockchain.

REORGANIZE
connection timeout
connection timeout

thanks,
richie@bittrex

All, wallet and market have been offline for a month.  If we dont get resolution in the next week, we will have to delist the currency.

thanks,
richie@bittrex
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
I'm still pumped for this new update.
I'm still waiting on mr_projects to send me the link for new CryptWallet update. Once I get it, I'll post an official update and go over what is new. It appears that he is slammed with work at the moment. I apologize for the extended delay guys. 
legendary
Activity: 1223
I'm still waiting for miracle to happen... xd
Still waiting for mr_projects and Zach to give me the download link for the CryptWallet upgrade. I always post updates as soon as I have them. Remember that I take care of PR. I'm not a dev. Smiley

We are also working on the issue that Richie brought up.

This issue is strange, my wallet has no problem to sync and i can stake properly.

he mean the bittrex wallet , still in maintenance
Activity: 824
Still waiting for mr_projects and Zach to give me the download link for the CryptWallet upgrade. I always post updates as soon as I have them. Remember that I take care of PR. I'm not a dev. Smiley

This issue is strange, my wallet has no problem to sync and i can stake properly.

yeah , thanks knightlife for the update  Smiley

Update ? What update ? Crypt RIP ... thx knightlife  Cheesy

lol wallet still in maintenance

Update ? What update ? Crypt RIP ... thx knightlife  Cheesy
Activity: 824
Nice to hear this  Wink
The final release for CryptWallet is ready and will be ready for download very shortly. My_projects messaged me a few days ago and told me to prep for the release. I will be posting a formal release notification when he emails me the info. Things are moving forward.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1223
DEV do something Embarrassed
Pages:
Jump to: