Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin - [19 Feb 2018] - Update - page 25. (Read 153112 times)

legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1000
There is no any update at this moment. Only dump is good move forward.. Embarrassed

cant dump at cryptsy  Cheesy

i hope for some news fast , btc price is very good at this moment.
Within two weeks, I run the shop with precious stones for crypt Smiley

Hmhmm, good idea. Precious stones from the Crypt right ?  Tongue
Activity: 584
Merit: 250
There is no any update at this moment. Only dump is good move forward.. Embarrassed

Within two weeks, I run the shop with precious stones for crypt Smiley
Activity: 593
Merit: 500

legendary
cryptsy wallet still not work  Undecided

and the volume is rising.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Cryptsy 24hr Volume:591072.71 CRYPT  Shocked

83k was bought at around 2,300.  Really pushed the price up, go Cryptcoin!!
its the wrong crypt logo at cryptsy  Cry

its from crypti lol

horus from cryptsy said this at the chat : must have been an oversight, please email proper logo to [email protected]   100x100 png transparent background if possible Smiley

if someone have it please send it to him ( [email protected] )
legendary
Cryptsy 24hr Volume:591072.71 CRYPT  Shocked
Activity: 824
Nice volume today. Looks good  Smiley
Nice buy support on Cryptsy ! Cheesy Some1 know something...
Damm i need crypt logo  for suport this coin, but devs not here Sad
legendary
Nice buy support on Cryptsy ! Cheesy Some1 know something...
Some one buy CRYPT. Nice Smiley
please , buy the whole order book  Roll Eyes
Hi all i back to crypt Smiley
Devs can you share crypt logo in vector graph ?

qt wallet is not a focus of the dev team at present. They are completing work on the "CryptWallet" app. The current update in that regard is that Zach got into a bad car accident a few weeks ago and has been recovering. As soon as he is feeling up to it, Zach will complete work on the app. We still need to port it to iOs, but otherwise it's nearly complete.

I would like to focus on the qt wallet when the current project is done. I'll let you guys know as soon as Zach is going to release the next update. Thank you for sticking with us for all of this time!

Sorry to hear the news about Zach, but glad to hear he's alright.

I'm still waiting for Cryptsy to fix their Cryptcoin wallet so I can withdraw and then start minting Smiley
Activity: 845
Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder
qt wallet is not a focus of the dev team at present. They are completing work on the "CryptWallet" app. The current update in that regard is that Zach got into a bad car accident a few weeks ago and has been recovering. As soon as he is feeling up to it, Zach will complete work on the app. We still need to port it to iOs, but otherwise it's nearly complete.

I would like to focus on the qt wallet when the current project is done. I'll let you guys know as soon as Zach is going to release the next update. Thank you for sticking with us for all of this time!
Does anybody have an update on the Cryptcoin-qt wallet, or rough estimate on when it will be completed?  Even just an update on how the current Cryptcoin development is going?  I'm excited to see this coin rise to the top Smiley
legendary
Had some big sells last week, but the order book isn't dead yet! Cheesy

In regards to Bittrex message: I've been keeping the volume above 1.40 BTC a week and I added more today. The message should drop in a day or two. 

Good job bro.... Cool
Activity: 845
Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder
Had some big sells last week, but the order book isn't dead yet! Cheesy

In regards to Bittrex message: I've been keeping the volume above 1.40 BTC a week and I added more today. The message should drop in a day or two. 
please , buy the whole order book  Roll Eyes
cryptsy wallet offline  Undecided

Been offline for well over a week, emailed support and they said they're working on it but don't have a set date.

Edit:  Cryptsy changed the trading fee to 0% and implemented a withdrawal fee instead.

Edit 9/23:   This is a support guy from Cryptsy's response to my question about whats happening with Cryptcoin:  "I will actually have to as the wallet team. We had a failure of a hardrive or something on a server and the guys had some coins down while fixing it. I need to see if it is down due to that or down to network issues with the coin"
Pages:
Jump to: