Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin - [19 Feb 2018] - Update - page 20. (Read 153112 times)

Activity: 584
Merit: 250
I'll ask mr_projects to renew the site. It's likely that he forgot to pay the renewal fee. His day job has been slammed for the past couple of months.
How about update ?
Domain expire 15-sep-2016 Cheesy
When you plan up webiste ?

Activity: 845
Merit: 1000
Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder
I'll ask mr_projects to renew the site. It's likely that he forgot to pay the renewal fee. His day job has been slammed for the past couple of months.
legendary
Activity: 1223
Activity: 593
Merit: 500
happy new year knightlife and the best for crypt this year  Cool
lol he will not say that you have right  Grin
we all will sell at that price if he say yes.
legendary
I'm keeping the volume alive on Bittrex. Message comes up, I pump the volume. We are currently in accumulation phase while Zach and mr_projects complete their assignments.
In addition, there are talks behind the scenes of an Altcoin revival. Watch for volume to come back in January-February.

Thx for reply ! Nice to hear that. Propably we are going to the moon again  Cheesy soon..  Cool

Yeah!
Key or Crypt?! Wink

Key to Success is Crypt  Cheesy

ehehe... will history repeat itself?  Cheesy

Dont worry about Crypt future. I'm here for a long time. I made few BTC right here. Many people watching this thread. After first updates we will see rocket sky up to 10-20K sat. Cheesy
knightlife999 correct me if I I'm wrong Cheesy
Activity: 560
Crypto Collector
I'm keeping the volume alive on Bittrex. Message comes up, I pump the volume. We are currently in accumulation phase while Zach and mr_projects complete their assignments.
In addition, there are talks behind the scenes of an Altcoin revival. Watch for volume to come back in January-February.

Thx for reply ! Nice to hear that. Propably we are going to the moon again  Cheesy soon..  Cool

Yeah!
Key or Crypt?! Wink

Key to Success is Crypt  Cheesy

ehehe... will history repeat itself?  Cheesy
legendary

Yeah!
Key or Crypt?! Wink

Key to Success is Crypt  Cheesy
Crypto Collector

Yeah!
Key or Crypt?! Wink
legendary

Activity: 845
Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder
legendary
Activity: 966
probably we are now in phase of accumulation..perhaps enter with a low quantity could be interesting, watching closely
legendary
OK if Crypt is dead why this coin is still on Bittrex ? :< Thats the good question  Cool
knightlife999 Know something   Tongue
hey nsa
welcome back , long time no see
did you heard about secretcoin?
i bought some and it looks awesome  Wink
Crypto Collector
Asshole dev

Last Active: June 14, 2015, 12:45:58 PM

Why would there be almost 1BTC support for this?

you are a noob.
thats not the dev.
our dev is knighlife https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/knightlife999-107756

msfeg with a real new account. Nice!
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
Asshole dev

you are a noob.
thats not the dev.
our dev is knighlife https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/knightlife999-107756
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
It can also be traded on Cryptsy, although the wallet has been in maintenance for awhile so you can not currently withdrawal coins.
https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/CRYPT_BTC
At this current moment the price is about a 250 satoshi difference between Cryptsy and Bitrex, I personally don't trade on site margins, but I know people who do.
legendary
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
What platform can I trade cryptcoin on?
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Asshole dev

I'm still hoping on them coming back or somebody else taking this coin over, I love this coin.
Pages:
Jump to: