Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander - page 168. (Read 512674 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Only 68 BTC 24h volume on Mintpal. Where did the traders go? Have whales (moosa, koolio etc.) abandoned this project?

The volume went to the flavor of the week, VRC. This always happens and you know it. This coin will see big volume again when they release the new wallet.

How should I know that CryptCoin volume always goes to VRC?

I did not say that. I said that the volume moved to the present "popular Coin": VRC
I didn't say it ALWAYS goes to VRC in particular. Does anyone actually READ our posts?
Every week, there is a coin that the whales (with the masses in tow) pick and pump up.
2 weeks ago it was Crypt. Last week it was Razor. This week it is Vericoin. Who will be next week? We'll see.

Does this mean that only the whales that jump from coin to coin are able to generate any significant volume on this coin (so that the ordinary people are only able to generate less than several percent of total volume)?

Current 24h volume = 68 BTC
24h volume several days age was more than cca. 4000 BTC

So 68/4000 = 0.017 = 1.7%

Case in point:

Actually you answered your own question on this one.
Problem is you did not even realize that...
Because hes a fudder. His only purpose is to disrupt the thread.  I wish he would gtfo out already.  But I guess cloack and VRC need their croonies.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Only 68 BTC 24h volume on Mintpal. Where did the traders go? Have whales (moosa, koolio etc.) abandoned this project?

The volume went to the flavor of the week, VRC. This always happens and you know it. This coin will see big volume again when they release the new wallet.

I did not say that. I said that the volume moved to the present "popular Coin": VRC
I didn't say it ALWAYS goes to VRC in particular. Does anyone actually READ our posts?
Every week, there is a coin that the whales (with the masses in tow) pick and pump up.
2 weeks ago it was Crypt. Last week it was Razor. This week it is Vericoin. Who will be next week? We'll see.

Does this mean that only the whales that jump from coin to coin are able to generate any significant volume on this coin (so that the ordinary people are only able to generate less than several percent of total volume)?

Case in point:

Actually you answered your own question on this one.
Problem is you did not even realize that...
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Smile if you're not wearing any underwear
Of course we are the champions guys, no time for losers.

Now ignore all the fudders.

But i want to know why this website created this article: http://www.sufrati.com/sa/blog/crypt-currency-burgers

Whois the guy ?

PLEASE ignore all the FUDders....

This burger looks delicious  Tongue Tongue Tongue
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

You have to respect your effort and wit...

However one can easily see through the points made that at times range from pseudo to completely irrelevant of the statements in which they are meant to rebuttal...

I presume you will redouble your efforts and look forward to any progress...

PS:
Made you look.
No not here.
Geeez!
Activity: 845
Merit: 1000
Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Smile if you're not wearing any underwear
The Greedies getting all and ordinary people are being robbed of these dirty pigs.

10 x Downthumbs to btc-e and its Gangsta DEVs. Shame on You

I'm a very happy bag holder  Kiss my advice to you: don't miss the train
Activity: 955
Merit: 1004
People have their stocks of CRYPT and are holding.  Hence the decrease in apparent volume.

This coin is surviving at this price, not because the devs or the innovation which, by the way are non-existent, but because there are 2 types of people in here.

The imbecile bagholders who bought from 150k to 210k and do not want to sell at a loss and the other dumb sheep who are buying at this price thinking they will hit the lottery. That's it.

Devs cashed out and left the coin immediately and all you got is this old fart named Mindfox, who will bail out after the shit settles. He cannot do it right now, because he is a Sr. Member in the community with aprox 350 messages. It's hard to make another username and get credibility again. Mark my fucking words. He has nothing to gain from this mess. The coin was destroyed forever. It's like trying to resuscitate Pandacoin.

Being 40 years old doesn't make someone and "old fart". How old are you people? I'm proud to have been around when PCs first were on the market. So, by your name calling, I'm going to assume you are 15. Go back to WOW and harass people there. 
Activity: 28
Of course we are the champions guys, no time for losers.

Now ignore all the fudders.

But i want to know why this website created this article: http://www.sufrati.com/sa/blog/crypt-currency-burgers

Whois the guy ?

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2014/26/1403723118-sufrati53a9e48bb5289cryptos.png
legendary
Activity: 994
Good things are coming Smiley 

Don't miss the train....
I hope so Wink
Activity: 195
Magic internet moneys ftw

How can you trust devs if they supposedly live in different countries and only met on the internet?

Would you allow those people access to the git?
No, its safer if only one dev has access to the git, isn't it....
that is another reason why ccryptcoin is likely just one dev, who has other alt names he created in order to obfuscate himself, and perhaps to dump his premine, and then blame it on one of his alt names (attitious)

There is no premine or hidden block, go check every block yourself: http://chainz.cryptoid.info/crypt/
Activity: 455
Merit: 250
Good things are coming Smiley 

Don't miss the train....

Activity: 140
This coin is surviving at this price, not because the devs or the innovation which, by the way is non-existent, but because there are 2 types of people in here.

The imbecile bagholders who bought from 150k to 210k and do not want to sell at a loss and the other dumb sheep who are buying at this price thinking they will hit the lottery. That's it.

Devs cashed out and left the coin immediately and all you got is this old fart named Mindfox, who will bail out after the shit settles. He cannot do it right now, because he is a Sr. Member in the community with aprox 350 messages. It's hard to make another username and get credibility again. Mark my fucking words. He has nothing to gain from this mess. The coin was destroyed forever. It's like trying to resuscitate Pandacoin.

Thanks for the update newb.

What a first post!
Big name for a nick and a big talker has to hide with their tail behind another nick.
I guess there are more than 2-kinds of people here and some well,...I guess it's evident who they are.

How about you post a counter argument instead of useless junk, you dumb bagholder ? All the things that happened until now confirm what i thought and said.

Again the newb offers his opinion.  Is this bobsurplus in disguise?
Perl++ sent me this PM (among others):
------------------------
"Ok, I'll stop feeding trolls."
It's too late for a mea culpa. We will destroy XC  Roll Eyes
------------------------

Go ahead and destroy XC. Why should I care? It is none of my business. If this XC coin is also among the coins that won't be able to provide any serious (or "true") anonymity feature, then I really don't see any reason for its existence.

legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
This coin is surviving at this price, not because the devs or the innovation which, by the way is non-existent, but because there are 2 types of people in here.

Thanks for the update newb.

What a first post!
Big name for a nick and a big talker has to hide with their tail behind another nick.
I guess there are more than 2-kinds of people here and some well,...I guess it's evident who they are.

How about you post a counter argument instead of useless junk, you dumb bagholder ? All the things that happened until now confirm what i thought and said.

(.)

Really, Big statement maker...
"ALL THE THINGS"?
You have no idea as you are one minded...

This is the last time I will reply to you since you go onto our "Ignore List".
This gives you the chance to make any accusations you like and we will not be defending nor replying to them.

Have a good one...and enjoy your nick...

Check your PM...
Jump to: