Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander - page 169. (Read 512674 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
This coin is surviving at this price, not because the devs or the innovation which, by the way is non-existent, but because there are 2 types of people in here.

The imbecile bagholders who bought from 150k to 210k and do not want to sell at a loss and the other dumb sheep who are buying at this price thinking they will hit the lottery. That's it.

Devs cashed out and left the coin immediately and all you got is this old fart named Mindfox, who will bail out after the shit settles. He cannot do it right now, because he is a Sr. Member in the community with aprox 350 messages. It's hard to make another username and get credibility again. Mark my fucking words. He has nothing to gain from this mess. The coin was destroyed forever. It's like trying to resuscitate Pandacoin.

Thanks for the update newb.

What a first post!
Big name for a nick and a big talker has to hide with their tail behind another nick.
I guess there are more than 2-kinds of people here and some well,...I guess it's evident who they are.

How about you post a counter argument instead of useless junk, you dumb bagholder ? All the things that happened until now confirm what i thought and said.

People please watch your language. I know that many of you are disappointed about the current situation. But there is still really no need to use inappropriate words or call people names when you're presenting your arguments.
legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1046
This coin is surviving at this price, not because the devs or the innovation which, by the way is non-existent, but because there are 2 types of people in here.

The imbecile bagholders who bought from 150k to 210k and do not want to sell at a loss and the other dumb sheep who are buying at this price thinking they will hit the lottery. That's it.

Devs cashed out and left the coin immediately and all you got is this old fart named Mindfox, who will bail out after the shit settles. He cannot do it right now, because he is a Sr. Member in the community with aprox 350 messages. It's hard to make another username and get credibility again. Mark my fucking words. He has nothing to gain from this mess. The coin was destroyed forever. It's like trying to resuscitate Pandacoin.

What a first post!
Big name for a nick and a big talker has to hide with their tail behind another nick.
I guess there are more than 2-kinds of people here and some well,...I guess it's evident who they are.

How about you post a counter argument instead of useless junk, you dumb bagholder ? All the things that happened until now confirm what i thought and said.
Activity: 331
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

What a first post!
legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1000
ok blah blah blah... but where is CryptCoin Commander?
Activity: 955
Merit: 1004
Okay, it is June 25.  We are transitioning from mid-June to late-June.  I am looking for a nice 20x or greater run up in the price of CRYPT so I can make a nice fat profit.

Should be starting to happen soon...... Roll Eyes
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1046
This coin is surviving at this price, not because the devs or the innovation which, by the way are non-existent, but because there are 2 types of people in here.

Activity: 386
Merit: 250
did this coin die? Volume fell off a cliff
Be prepared.

For what? Dump? Pump? Announcement?

Youre STILLLLLL here?  LOL...get a life dude.
Activity: 56
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
Hey ya'll, Would love to have some miners stop by and mine! 0% fees while in beta!

xpool - BTC Multipool

PROP reward system
BTC Payouts
Scrypt & SHA256 & X11Algo's
DDoS Protected
High Performance Backend
Simple setup and usage
0% Fees while in BETA
To mine:
Cheers and Happy Hashing!
cryptowest chatting with tf2honeybadger proves nothing about anything.

So, is ccryptcoin really gldcoin?

No.

Quote from: WheresMyWallet on Today at 03:21:42 PM

No and lol, time and effort put into FUD, not bad, pity all of those people live in different countries

How do you know that the answer is negative? Seems that both coins have anonymous developers and so nobody can confirm or deny that they are the same people or not.

They are not now stfu please.  There are 100000s of coins with anon devs..are you going to link all of them with crypt? Quit pulling at straws and trying to keep BS up.  ITS NOT GLD OR GULD or anything.  Its its own coin and own devs.  MOVE ON!!!

Well if it is BS its certainly not mine, for example, I have no idea who these people are so how could I begin to make up a convo like this :

I think you don't understand... nobody care about what you are talking, you spam this thread with BS only that XD

I advise to be careful because google like you  Cool

maybe you don't care, maybe some people do care, that conversation I just posted could show the entire reason for attious and the FUD attack :
[6/18/14 11:45:10 PM] Josh Lambert: but theyre shilling us hardcore prom is telling straight lies to us
[6/18/14 11:45:16 PM] Josh Lambert: same with moosa
[6/18/14 11:45:36 PM] Josh Lambert: but you played smart and sold and bought properly
[6/18/14 11:45:48 PM] Josh Lambert: so youre good i guess lol
[6/18/14 11:46:25 PM] NinjaTrader: too much drama for me im making out ok
[6/18/14 11:46:28 PM] Josh Lambert: and supposedly there is another skype chat
[6/18/14 11:46:39 PM] Josh Lambert: which had the word on glyph from day 1
[6/18/14 11:47:11 PM] NinjaTrader: who says this ?
[6/18/14 11:47:18 PM] Josh Lambert: attious
[6/18/14 11:47:23 PM] Josh Lambert: he was in it but they kicked him
[6/18/14 11:47:29 PM] Josh Lambert: cause he didnt do anything for crypt
[6/18/14 11:47:30 PM] NinjaTrader: lol
[6/18/14 11:47:40 PM] NinjaTrader: he didn't tho

I think its time josh gets doxed.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

How can you trust devs if they supposedly live in different countries and only met on the internet?

Would you allow those people access to the git?

No, its safer if only one dev has access to the git, isn't it....

that is another reason why ccryptcoin is likely just one dev, who has other alt names he created in order to obfuscate himself, and perhaps to dump his premine, and then blame it on one of his alt names (attitious)

Most coins work like this, and if you think they don't, you are fooling yourself.

Oh and premine? COME ON! Have you even read the thread? There was no premine.

I'd be more inclined to question whether you are another of Attious.
Can you prove otherwise, beyond a shadow of a doubt to everyone?

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Smile if you're not wearing any underwear
Activity: 28
How can you trust devs if they supposedly live in different countries and only met on the internet?

Because we are not racist and fascist like you, or maybe you don't know why internet was created... you need to think about it.
Also you seem to have no skill in programming and development (then security), that's sure.
22. AFAIK weve been talking with MP and they resolved it

23. This has been happening for a long time

24. Cryptsy also had this issue a while back

25. wish someone told me that, i just started pos and ended pow

26. lel

27. Please do not repeat this to anyone else, by the way.

28. ok

29. thx

30. If they ask what I needed, say we had a question about the new wallet and PoS

31. yeah i really had no idea about that

32. nobody ever mentioned it

33. even mp jason and mullick the coin guy from cryptsy

34. Well, yeah.

35. they asked for proof of checkpoint server

36. Exchange staff don't want to talk about it because it involves coins being inaccessible, so it makes people scared.

37. I know

38. well they wouldve told me

39. I talked to them every day now

40. and bitjohn too

41. weird

42. ************************

43. EXCEPTION: St13runtime_error       

44. CDB() : can't open database file wallet.dat, error 12       

45. Whitecoin in AppInit()       

46. ************************

47. EXCEPTION: St13runtime_error       

48. CDB() : can't open database file wallet.dat, error 12       

49. Whitecoin in AppInit()       

50. terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::runtime_error'

51.   what():  CDB() : can't open database file wallet.dat, error 12

52. That was with -repairwallet

53. it seems like a common problem when i google it

54. even in bitcoin

55. people saying to re-import private keys or -salvagewallet after backup

56. Not really an option

57. We use accounts extensively

58. alright well

59. can you just try moving the wallet.dat out, resyncing everything brand new, and then putting the wallet.dat back in

60. It works.

61. Well

62. no

63. I'll try that again

64. yo

65. bittrex-richie is reporting the same issue as us

66. ugh

67. did you get it resolved?

68. Sad

69. No

70. It's pretty bad.

71. ha

72. well those fucking derps in charge shouldve told me the wallet had other issues

73. i had no idea i dont even know where to start with it other than the suggestions on google and such

74. The client mindfox and I worked on solved this issue I think

75. He said it would work

76. but I can't get in contact with him right now

77. he never mentioned that issue

78. he wanted to add coin control and all this stuff

79. is all he told me

80. Yeah, like I said, we don't like talking about it because it means exchanges can't access coins.

81. hes been working on it still

82. well if you guys knew about it and didnt tell me then its pretty much sabotage so im not sure what to say

83. ill try and contact mindfox asap hes still working on it

84. lolwut?

85. Mindfox and I were working on it

86. and we both knew

87. Then I left because of the foundation hiding shit

88. Not my fault you didn't know dude

89. well you left

90. Yeah

91. if mindfox knew he forgot

92. And?

93. hes trying to do other things, add features

94. dunno if he even knew it was an issue

95. So why is it our fault?

96. i dont care whos fault it is, i dont bicker

97. i will ask mindfox asap if he did know about it and knows a resolution

Guys, If you don't want this repeated to anyone else, maybe don't make it into a public pastebin?

why are you posting stuff from WC in here?  this has nothing to do with crypt.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
cryptowest chatting with tf2honeybadger proves nothing about anything.

No.

Quote from: WheresMyWallet on Today at 03:21:42 PM

No and lol, time and effort put into FUD, not bad, pity all of those people live in different countries

How do you know that the answer is negative? Seems that both coins have anonymous developers and so nobody can confirm or deny that they are the same people or not.

I repeat my previous answer to the same question

Because if I hadn't done my research and checked, I wouldn't have said anything. Now I know
Jump to: