Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander - page 183. (Read 512674 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 503
Which method are you referring to when you say that "cia have minimum one method"? Which method? Strong computers that analyze blockchain? Breaking into my house and planting some sort of spying device? Extortion?

one method consist to listen the sounds issued by electronic components (including your keyboard or cpu)

Cheesy

But hey i'm not kidding  Wink

Lol  Smiley I'm just messing around
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
SESAME
But to be fair mate, if you don`t hold any Cryptcoin then you have no need to express an opinion

If you do hold then you have every right to express - no ?

I hold it so i feel i have a right to express however i feel even if that is good or bad about the coin, dev, team etc, but it seems people that don`t have an invested interest seem to want to devour every thread in here and add even more to it, i just don`t understand why.

I don`t know maybe i am missing something

Maybe im missing something, Are you saying I need to actually hold some of this coin to ask questions about its creators practices? if that's the case I will buy a few hundred right now , but I thought maybe the creators would want to put some of these things to rest, imo the small few things moosanyc has said since the FUD attack hasn't been enough to restore confidence? If there is nothing dodgy going on here, and everything is above board why should it be a problem?

If we are to believe this very unlikely story:

1) Isnt it strange how MoosaNYC claims this is his personal project, he says its not related to his group with pr0m3theus2013, and yet it was "Dan" offering the 60,000CRYPT (90BTC) bribe to BTCe admin Dmitri to add the coin there.

Long time lurker, first time poster...

Please excuse the 0 activity, but I saw Moosa, Koolio, and King Tuna in the same thread and could not miss out on history in the making.  I'm sure glad I picked up some CRYPT this week!!!!  Grin  Cheesy  I can hardly contain my excitement!

I know 100% that the user "smile" is in this group for months... but in that post he pretends he is not , why?

Quote from: groups "private" chat logs from April
[4/26/2014 2:27:35 AM] smille _: still sittin in fiat Attious?

Im sure the group will try to claim that screenshots were photoshopped and logs were faked etc.  well I have personal experience of the group denying stuff before that I 100% know is true (as its still in my PM inbox ffs Smiley ) so I wouldn't trust them at all anymore.

If this group cant even keep their own private chats and web accounts secure, how can they expect to create a secure coin..

If these questions were even half answered to my satisfaction I might have half an interest in buying some of this coin.
Activity: 331
Merit: 250
at the end of the day, what ever coin it is - it`s all tits and fanny Smiley
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
Magic internet moneys ftw
1) Isnt it strange how MoosaNYC claims this is his personal project, he says its not related to his group with pr0m3theus2013, and yet it was "Dan" offering the 60,000CRYPT (90BTC) bribe to BTCe admin Dmitri to add the coin there.
Please excuse the 0 activity, but I saw Moosa, Koolio, and King Tuna in the same thread and could not miss out on history in the making.  I'm sure glad I picked up some CRYPT this week!!!!  Grin  Cheesy  I can hardly contain my excitement!
I know 100% that the user "smile" is in this group for months... but in that post he pretends he is not , why?
Im sure the group will try to claim that screenshots were photoshopped and logs were faked etc.  well I have personal experience of the group denying stuff before that I 100% know is true (as its still in my PM inbox ffs Smiley ) so I wouldn't trust them at all anymore.
If this group cant even keep their own private chats and web accounts secure, how can they expect to create a secure coin..

You do realize that btc itself is one huge pump and dump by a bunch of pump groups and speculative companies? So why are you wasting your time criticizing this coin instead of the bigger picture? Maybe trading crypto isn't for you...
But to be fair mate, if you don`t hold any Cryptcoin then you have no need to express an opinion

If you do hold then you have every right to express - no ?

I hold it so i feel i have a right to express however i feel even if that is good or bad about the coin, dev, team etc, but it seems people that don`t have an invested interest seem to want to devour every thread in here and add even more to it, i just don`t understand why.

I don`t know maybe i am missing something
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Which method are you referring to when you say that "cia have minimum one method"? Which method? Strong computers that analyze blockchain? Breaking into my house and planting some sort of spying device? Extortion?

one method consist to listen the sounds issued by electronic components (including your keyboard or cpu)

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/6/69852/3449330-tumblr_loq5o7rd4n1qzl8s1o1_400.gif

Cheesy

But hey i'm not kidding  Wink
Activity: 910
Merit: 503

SESAME
I have chat logs of you talking about it Smiley

Im not sure what you mean? what chatlogs, talking about what?

Edit: if you mean talking about Cryptcoin on BTCe trollbox, then yes, I was, I don't deny it. guilty as charged. see here http://dcaz.net/user/thedevil303
Activity: 11
I have chat logs of you talking about it Smiley
yeah think i saw you in there the other day having a say Smiley got told off by admin!!
DeViL303 are you from BTC-e ? your name seems familar
Thanks though, 10btc buy you're helping to fill.
AND THE FUD PATROL HAS ARRIVED.  

Activity: 28

Activity: 168
Looking at a cache history of 2 days ago, there's been some (old) posts deleted here, it's so unfortunate this is getting more and more fishy
Activity: 179
http://CRYPT.nmgpool.com/

Reward System: Full Stratum/Vardiff system with PROP
Server Location: China/America
Pro Hardware: Connections: 10 gigabit network hypervisor/storage. Direct connection to AIMX, MSX
Storage: Fast ZFS based environment with SSD cache and 32 disks.
CPU: Xeon 64bit / 16 powerful CPU cores
Ram: 128 GB RAM.

Security:
Two different geo-locations Hot wallets (primary and instant back-up).
Offline secured cold Wallet.
Automated back-ups and warning system for operators.
Ddos protecion.

Welcome friends to join our team!
SESAME

Activity: 374
crypt coming with function end of month, super coin just released it today

wrong thread, then go there!!?? . . . why post it here `` 
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
crypt coming with function end of month, super coin just released it today
Activity: 616
Merit: 321
hmm verry strange about this coin,

i have plus minus 700K shares in this p2p pool ( stratum+tcp://p2poolcoin.com:8171-u F4T3eHnugHYBrpRtnT7xEU7LcHMcwjSVZC-p x )
 and not 1 single coin received not even a micron?Huh what is going on here ?

all i see and read here is allot jealousy, cursing and so fort,  about this coin, so is it save to mine or what ?

donations are highly appreciated for our project , first link in signature,wallet address in link above this line

[ edit ] wallet address added tou our website at page : http://savegreyhound.hol.es/donation-page/

Jump to: