Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander - page 180. (Read 512674 times)

Activity: 386
Merit: 250
Rockets are bad JuJu!

This is better

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
PUMP INCOMING!!!!!!!

/\
                                                |  |
                                                |  |
                                                |  |
                                                |  |              We Have Liftoff.
                                                |  |
                                               /__\
                                                0 0
                                              0  0  0
                                           0  0   0   0
Activity: 28
Oh and FYI    GAMINGUNLEASHED   is MastercatZ  

Thanks for making me and even them rich.

Lol

Good luck ever receiving commander.
I can ps a picture of it and save it to drop box as proof for you guys.

Kiss

Even better how convincing mindfox was.   

Pos      Pile of Suckers
Activity: 476
Gone......
                                                 /\
                                                |  |
                                                |  |
                                                |  |
                                                |  |              houston we have a problem, early liftoff.
                                                |  |
                                               /__\
                                                0 0
                                              0  0  0
                                           0  0   0   0

Activity: 476
Gone......
                                                 /\
                                                |  |
                                                |  |
                                                |  |
                                                |  |              houston we have a problem.
                                                |  |
                                               /__\
                                                0 0
                                              0  0  0
                                           0  0   0   0
Activity: 11

/\
                                                |  |
                                                |  |
                                                |  |
                                                |  |              We Have Liftoff.
                                                |  |
                                               /__\
                                                0 0
                                              0  0  0
                                           0  0   0   0
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
I've got an Idea that could save everyone Valuable Time and Effort.

When the Volume dies down we just copy and paste or have a NEW FUDSTER
copy and paste all the FUD
& Responses from the last few days.
Could even be the FUD from other coins... or any accusations.
So people could get valuable sleep/eat/family time.

Then soon as news is out and/or volume picks up we delete
all those messages and don't paste FUD at all.

Rinse Lather Repeat...

IF you think some of these FUDSTERS are not buying at the low
after telling you to sell your coins you are fooling yourself.

Not that there's anything wrong in buying low and selling high or holding.
They are strategies.

And please whoever it is...
STOP STEALING my closing comment:

Classic!

:-)
Activity: 331
whats ya point this is old shit!!!

PASTEBIN |  #1 paste tool since 2002create new pasteapi

PASTEBIN   

create new paste      trending pastes

Pastebin launched a little side project called VERYVIRAL.com, check it out ;-)Want more features on Pastebin? , it's FREE!

Public Pastes

Untitled10 sec agoLua | 18 sec agoUntitled22 sec agoUntitled1 min agoUntitled25 sec agoUntitled26 sec agoUntitled42 sec agoScrollWAjax.aspxASP | 41 sec ago

Untitled

BY: GAMINGUNLEASHED ON JUN 24TH, 2014  |  SYNTAX: NONE  |  SIZE: 1.57 KB  |  VIEWS: 206  |  EXPIRES: NEVER

DOWNLOAD  |  RAW  |  EMBED  |  REPORT ABUSE  |  PRINT

ccryptcoin

dd9#KKDhjdS*IK

make a new github

that ones is burned

thanks

No thank you Wink

:p

hope you got some cheap too

fucker

lol

rofl sorry

cmon you cant reset the github 2fa? Sad

i changed pass asked them to fix

sorry it's burned

alright

you have ann so you can post a new one

Once I give you op to channel

please ban me

Has to look good

hey lol now youre making it sound like i had something to do with it

cmon

im just trying to be peaceable about it Tongue

I know you didn't

ban me already so the coin can skyrockt

but yeah i will ban. i understand you dislike the group but we have no issues

and we get rich

it's just an irc channel m8

lol.

feg

no quarrels with you

Cheesy

lol asshole

whatever thanks for giving the shit back

I planned to from the start

Also prom tried to FUD me

telling me he can get my burner's info because of a QR code with google auth

ROFL

like I wouldn't use a) a VPN b) not my real cell

even still you cant get info from google auth and QR

* Attious has quit ()

I have to burn this alias now

It's been nice to get to you know m8

Good luck in all future endevours

再见

create a new version of this pasteRAW Paste Data

Pastebin.com Tools & Applications

iPhone/iPad Windows Firefox Chrome WebOS Android Mac Opera Click.to UNIX WinPhone

create new paste  |  api  |  trends  |  users  |  faq  |  tools  |  privacy  |  cookies policy  |  contact  |  dmca  |  stats  |  advertise on pastebin  |  go pro 
Follow us: pastebin on facebook  |  pastebin on twitter  |  pastebin in the news 
Dedicated Server Hosting by Steadfast
Pastebin v3.11 rendered in: 0.005 seconds

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
OK! So I'm ready to use Commander!

Where is it??

I doubt it is coming, which could explain why the price is falling today. Trust has been lost
Activity: 56
not a troll here. I'm an investor. We were told yesterday that Commander would be release last night, Where is commander?

No commander yet AFAIK. It seems also that nobody really knows what commander is exactly.

Activity: 420
OK! So I'm ready to use Commander!

Where is it??
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
1NtkLdA98eGnsn8nEKpBGRd2VYGNBkGzd6
not a troll here. I'm an investor. We were told yesterday that Commander would be release last night, Where is commander?

this is the only question that matters currently.
christ who decided to argue with the talking walnut altcoin police. Here to protect everybody from making money like a true citizen of dipshitland. Hey newsflash genius, if your right and this team is a pump and dump special forces team good, who better to get the price where it should be if it were not for the retard brigade running all over the internet yelling scam like a tourettes guy on adderal. God i'm tired of you morons and your attitude like you fucking run bitcoin. Get in or get out nobody fucking cares dude. There is a way people ask questions when they want real answers and then are are people that are just being dicks, you are not a ninja. We see you.

Just don't feed the trolls anymore, they're too busy spreading FUD for them to buy cheaper, why else would they consistently post FUD if they're not going to invest on the coin. The devs are working on upcoming updates as promised.

Maybe some of the forum members spread "FUD" for other reasons, not just for buying cheap coins. Maybe they don't want to see that noobs are constantly being burned because they believe some guys with their own hidden agenda?

Activity: 386
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
Magic internet moneys ftw
christ who decided to argue with the talking walnut altcoin police. Here to protect everybody from making money like a true citizen of dipshitland. Hey newsflash genius, if your right and this team is a pump and dump special forces team good, who better to get the price where it should be if it were not for the retard brigade running all over the internet yelling scam like a tourettes guy on adderal. God i'm tired of you morons and your attitude like you fucking run bitcoin. Get in or get out nobody fucking cares dude. There is a way people ask questions when they want real answers and then are are people that are just being dicks, you are not a ninja. We see you.

Just don't feed the trolls anymore, they're too busy spreading FUD for them to buy cheaper, why else would they consistently post FUD if they're not going to invest on the coin. The devs are working on upcoming updates as promised.
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
Magic internet moneys ftw
yes, I'm an amateur. this was my first coin ...I had been doing my research, including reading posts and had yet to witness melodrama like this. what I see going on is seriously detrimental to the cryptocurrency world in general. is it just me or has trading volume froze and dropped in the last couple of days throughout the currencies? has this conversation really rippled throughout the whole crypto-investment world? who is going to take any of this seriously anymore? these guys have taken a market with fantastic potential and its already precarious credibility. hopefully it will heal sooner than later. I wish I could find the post, but someone listed twitter accounts where this coin was strongly supported (kryptokoolio, moosanyc, and ninja trader). I did not know of their affiliation at the time but I hate to admit that it was those twitters that made me decide to buy into the coin. very hard lesson to learn. I am totally embarrassed for being a sucker!

Apparently you haven't done enough research. This is the world of alt coins, almost every coin is pumped and dumped to an extent. Only smart money wins, you don't have to be part of a pump and dump group to win, just basic trading knowledge is needed to maximize wins and minimize losses. You should not blame a coin for your inexperience in investing/trading. Go to the stock market and you'll probably have the same outcome, maybe worse.

Yeah, but it is hard even for experienced traders to account for black swan events ("rogue dev" or maybe even this "security analysis") that can crash market in matter of seconds.

Shit happens, but it wasn't even really a dev. Mindfox is the main dev to deliver anon feature.
yes, I'm an amateur. this was my first coin ...I had been doing my research, including reading posts and had yet to witness melodrama like this. what I see going on is seriously detrimental to the cryptocurrency world in general. is it just me or has trading volume froze and dropped in the last couple of days throughout the currencies? has this conversation really rippled throughout the whole crypto-investment world? who is going to take any of this seriously anymore? these guys have taken a market with fantastic potential and its already precarious credibility. hopefully it will heal sooner than later. I wish I could find the post, but someone listed twitter accounts where this coin was strongly supported (kryptokoolio, moosanyc, and ninja trader). I did not know of their affiliation at the time but I hate to admit that it was those twitters that made me decide to buy into the coin. very hard lesson to learn. I am totally embarrassed for being a sucker!

Apparently you haven't done enough research. This is the world of alt coins, almost every coin is pumped and dumped to an extent. Only smart money wins, you don't have to be part of a pump and dump group to win, just basic trading knowledge is needed to maximize wins and minimize losses. You should not blame a coin for your inexperience in investing/trading. Go to the stock market and you'll probably have the same outcome, maybe worse.

Yeah, but it is hard even for experienced traders to take into account black swan events ("rogue dev" or maybe even this "security analysis") that can crash market in matter of seconds.
Jump to: