Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander - page 262. (Read 512674 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Dude your quote pics suck.  What are you 12 years old?  Go back to VRC or where ever the fack  you came from already.  LAME x 10!!  GTFO.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049
People not swallowing your FUD & BS?

Extra large text!

LOL...
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
People not swallowing your FUD & BS?

Extra large text!
Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Experience taught me a few things.  

One is to listen to your gut! No matter how many FUD there is trying to discredit this coin!

The second is that you're generally better off sticking with what you know - Mind Fox + Me = Success BTC

And The third is that sometimes your best investments are the ones you don't make.

I fight for what I believe in. I am a mercenary, and I believe in CRY!

The One and Truly 100% anonymous coin of the future!

I listened to what you said on 6th of June. Mindfox in = great but besides that nothing substantial happened. Please convince me with something more before I decide to buy back.. What fact will take this up after dubble top on Polo?  

Nothing much has happened? Besides the 2800% rise?

The Anon will take time, the devs are working day and night to perfect it. If you think the price is high now, wait until the Anon is delivered. The whales are maintaining the price and slowly raising it to that take off.
VRC already has fully functioning working ANON, Is accepted everywhere BTC is accepted via Veribit, and allows SMS based payments to any cellphone on the planet.  Plus the Devs aren't anonymous so you don't have to worry about mindfox this, scam that.  Legit Devs and a Legit coin that is simply going places without the pumps and dumps.  http://www.vericoin.info/verisend.html  http://www.vericoin.info/text.html

VeriCoin uses a centralised system, these will never succeed. Even the CRYPT developers know that. It defeats the whole purpose of what bitcoin is trying to achieve

The future is in true P2P decentralised anonymous systems, not these coinjoin clones.
Funny you say that when pretty much the only currently working Anon is VRC.  Also, especially funny you say that given that the next V2 version of Verisend has decentralized p2p based ring nodes which in your words is "the future".
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Everything is on the same level... wtf ?

Come on pm me or something let's pump
jox
Activity: 681
Merit: 500
I can see 0.01 price at bottom of sell orders on mintpal. maybe around 100btc and we get 0.01 price  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
How can you determine when a "rich list" wallet is an actual whale rather than a Bittrex cold storage?

I found these by the fact that when you withdraw from Bittrex there is a 0.02 fee, so anything ending in *.*98 must be a withdraw to an actual wallet.

However I find it confusing why 75% off all the "rich list" hasn't taken profit yet which leads me to believe they might be a cold storage for bittrex.

Here are the wallets in questions

EiEifriBwFb3D4i7euoaJz4pZbVaAH3Tzf

EzjNFC5B5EjUSBshD6aMi5NkJr1CybQQFY

EmWFyf3pchHTJwPjMJgtzg8dJ8eqo9MJJG

EpEDQ3cRiqyQnzpj4f9WL5Axim41spJLrt

EkkY2v1ge4MDrJ86WMDoQrpQjPheSUrVsR

EsLZdetzy5Y8Hd6Kap5qZCWDUBtraZhQtp

EpPJtfKhPGwwBs47W8enJZJj5tUAjevz94

EwzhcSDM2MmEVx3rFnWUjrNwm9YWYuRGQj

EsTvAwgRUvN9TJj5JnGx6oJjnd1JpNyYSG

Es49AMTFzgSKabCtsNywuwMNG45jHpX9ih

EhcoCfZSnDzGuNX8wJQGRaLoC18WM4r2Qs

NEW ONES!
F1sA3eQrvngCMoxarnjsVfQE7itDEXMELN

Ey62haCRMCJ12Z319JXXez5Er4jpzYxTzh

ErK4B2DnX41iXcdWLi3RyQPfEfNcJ1hmhX

Ewr6QUBumD6DUA6FrBj5cbmWnz5HgEW2Vf
Activity: 490
...aaaaaaaaaand right back to 200k  Grin Grin Grin Grin

the power of CRYPT  Shocked Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1116
Hold fast guys. We will be fine. I'm not going anywhere, and neither are the bigger whales. This coin is going places.

Me and whales are already out and profits made. You can still buy that one real anon coin out there pretty cheap if you act quick enough.

RRRiiiggghhhtttt. XC bag holder. That's why we are heading back to 200k.

I think he was probably talking about monero or another cryptonote coin, since those are "real anon", unlike this "non anon" coin, and "pseudo anon" coins like drk...
Activity: 70
Ignore the other coin fanboys. They are just jealous they don't have the btc-e rumors.

The anti-FUD would be way too easy  Grin
Activity: 784
Ignore the other coin fanboys. They are just jealous they don't have the btc-e rumors.
Activity: 845
Merit: 1000
Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder
Hold fast guys. We will be fine. I'm not going anywhere, and neither are the bigger whales. This coin is going places.

Me and whales are already out and profits made. You can still buy that one real anon coin out there pretty cheap if you act quick enough.

RRRiiiggghhhtttt. XC bag holder. That's why we are heading back to 200k.
Activity: 252

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Looks like crypt BTC is heading over to XC now.... Huge buys popping up.
Activity: 350

http://CRYPT.HASHLINK.EU
Spread some hash with us Wink

- 1% Fee on all pools
- PROP Payout system
- Dedicated Servers
- Multicoin Pool
- High performance NODE.js backend
- User friendly MPOS interface
- STRATUM
- VARDIFF
- Skilled admins
- Support Forum
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
Oh my!  I panic, and lost 1k  Crypt! I'm sad!
Activity: 845
Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder
legendary
Activity: 1148
There is only 1 coin with implemented anon right now...

Looks like Crypt is starting to go down?  We'll see by tomorrow if this really was a pump n dump...
Activity: 112
Jump to: