Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander - page 259. (Read 512674 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
BTC
I will admit though that I dont understand this unnecessary rivalry between altcoins. We're all just trying to make $$$...instead of helping each other out ultimately making that goal easier, we do the exact opposite......

why cant we be friends?  Grin
Because someone has got to lose for others to win Wink
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
I will admit though that I dont understand this unnecessary rivalry between altcoins. We're all just trying to make $$$...instead of helping each other out ultimately making that goal easier, we do the exact opposite......

why cant we be friends?  Grin
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I will sold all my XC for buy Crypt, XC will not survive with this kid community  Roll Eyes

Look at that, XC kids are so jealous about DRK/Crypt:

Crypt about to collapse I think...

That one is such a colossal mess that it might hurt a lot of other coins as well.

EDIT: another one 4 the fun:

Crypt fan boys realising they bought the wrong coin...

Cheesy
The profits I hope to make from Crypt will help pay for my wedding in a few months.  Need a good 5-7 grand out of my $515 worth of BTC investment.  I woke up this morning just in time to see Crypt touch its high of the day at 278K.  Shoulda sold then and bought back DOUBLE the coins at 135K a few hours later!   I could have done it!!!!

You'll be able to pay for your wedding, honeymoon, and more when we hit the top. Hold tight.  Smiley

thats what I'm doing brother!  Cool Cool Cool

+1000
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
180 BPM
Expecting some good results here in the comming day/weeks. I'm interested what mindfox can offer for this coin.
Activity: 608
Merit: 500
This isn't one bit anonymous. Once a spend sources coins from multiple addresses, they're permanently linked on the public ledger.

Since verifying signatures always implicates the public key holding the funds, a non-mixed transaction has zero privacy. That's the case here - no improvement at all over Bitcoin.

Nice to already jump to conclusions but shouldn;t we wait until dev announces and explains how he made it work?
Dev has a good reputation so I would not say he can't deliver just like that.

I so hate all these Fudsters, it's the same thing with every coin that has potential, competitors trying to destroy the current runner up instead of making their own coin better.

THIS is why we cannot have nice things... those clever assholes who think they are so great that they should share their mindfarts with the world have destroyed so many good possibilities last couple of months, I truly hope investers and miners start to see the light and just ignore all FUD.

If you don't sell low the price will not crash, it's fucking easy like that, now HOLD!
Activity: 560
This isn't one bit anonymous. Once a spend sources coins from multiple addresses, they're permanently linked on the public ledger.

Since verifying signatures always implicates the public key holding the funds, a non-mixed transaction has zero privacy. That's the case here - no improvement at all over Bitcoin.
Activity: 608
@www.minep.it mining pool
WTF is up guys, mining for 24 hourst straight at 30MH/s and still not one single Cryptcoin? You must be kidding me?!!!

Cryptcoin keeping strong after all this FUD, loving this coin, HOLD guys, don't sell your coins cheap!
Activity: 191
Merit: 100
Be ready now new news FUD Sad
Activity: 845
Merit: 1000
Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder
The profits I hope to make from Crypt will help pay for my wedding in a few months.  Need a good 5-7 grand out of my $515 worth of BTC investment.  I woke up this morning just in time to see Crypt touch its high of the day at 278K.  Shoulda sold then and bought back DOUBLE the coins at 135K a few hours later!   I could have done it!!!!

You'll be able to pay for your wedding, honeymoon, and more when we hit the top. Hold tight.  Smiley

King of the shills.

Name one coin I've "shilled" for? I believe we've got a good thing here. There is nothing wrong with that.
Activity: 233
Merit: 100
The profits I hope to make from Crypt will help pay for my wedding in a few months.  Need a good 5-7 grand out of my $515 worth of BTC investment.  I woke up this morning just in time to see Crypt touch its high of the day at 278K.  Shoulda sold then and bought back DOUBLE the coins at 135K a few hours later!   I could have done it!!!!

You'll be able to pay for your wedding, honeymoon, and more when we hit the top. Hold tight.  Smiley

King of the shills.
Activity: 845
Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder

legendary
Activity: 1722
Admin of CoinMiners Pools

Hosted in US
http://crypt.coin-miners.info/
Need some miners here guys! Hop in!! Spread the hashes!!
1% Pool fee / PROP payout system

Stratum with vardiff.
Stable SSD Server, DDOS protection.
Cashout are processed every minute.
Support at #COINMINERS freenode channel : https://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#COINMINERS
STRATUM: stratum+tcp://crypt.coin-miners.info
PORT: 4301
Username: Weblogin.Worker
Password: Worker Password

Configure your Miner:

GPU Miner:
Code:
./sgminer --kernel darkcoin -o stratum+tcp://crypt.coin-miners.info:4301 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword

CPU Miner:
Code:
./minerd -a X11 -o stratum+tcp://crypt.coin-miners.info:4301 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword

Rent some X11 hash power at

http://www.miningrigrentals.com/

Activity: 700
Anyone tweeting about #Cryptcoin with just Pump announcements? Most twitters are full of Cryptcoin spam which I'm not interested in.
Activity: 955
Merit: 1004
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
WTB Crypt 2 m00n PST guys. I jus needa pay 4 this vacay this weekend aiiite. Pls don't make me broke. I puts all my coinz in crypt n cross fingers. Yoloswag ftw doe
Activity: 350

http://CRYPT.HASHLINK.EU
Spread some hash! Wink

- 1% Fee on all pools
- PROP Payout system
- Dedicated Servers
- Multicoin Pool
- High performance NODE.js backend
- User friendly MPOS interface
- STRATUM
- VARDIFF
- Skilled admins
- Support Forum
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
Activity: 383
May sound dumb, but i kinda want another FUD attack.

why? they made me richer. Smiley got to buy in 4 BTC @ 140k and now were sitting at sub 200k. Easy, fast money!

Thanks FUDers!  Grin
Jump to: