Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅[ANN]Crypto-liquidity Pool - page 15. (Read 25319 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
June 26, 2018, 10:16:03 AM
Probably you can't compare making cryptocurrency exchange with A2A technology and liquidity pool with anything anyone made before. But you have a comfort to check and try already working beta version, decide if you belive the team is capable of developing and releasing full STeX version, and than invest or not. Not many blockchain projects give investors such option.
Agree that your project is far ahead of any other ICO currently. I really like that
Lets face it - not the best one but definitely worth of investing Grin
Merit: 22
June 26, 2018, 09:35:47 AM
Probably you can't compare making cryptocurrency exchange with A2A technology and liquidity pool with anything anyone made before. But you have a comfort to check and try already working beta version, decide if you belive the team is capable of developing and releasing full STeX version, and than invest or not. Not many blockchain projects give investors such option.
Agree that your project is far ahead of any other ICO currently. I really like that
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
June 26, 2018, 09:34:22 AM
Merit: 11
June 26, 2018, 09:20:12 AM
@ricardovaldossa

I'm not sure about past blockchain projects specifically, but team is experienced in coding for sure. Nick and Maxim worked together making KeyCAPTCHA, which is probably the most used captcha on the internet (40 million users a month and protects more than 20,000 sites). For more info check here  - https://stex.exchange/team .
Is it correct to compare a simple keycaptca and big exchange that rely on blockchain?
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
June 26, 2018, 09:08:41 AM
@ricardovaldossa

I'm not sure about past blockchain projects specifically, but team is experienced in coding for sure. Nick and Maxim worked together making KeyCAPTCHA, which is probably the most used captcha on the internet (40 million users a month and protects more than 20,000 sites). For more info check here  - https://stex.exchange/team .
June 26, 2018, 08:43:50 AM
How many members in your team now? Your exchange requires a lot of employees
Check the team on website. I guess the currebt staff is enough to deliver project properly
If stex gonna be top exchange it has to have bigger team. Imho
Has the team any previous experience with blockchain projects?
Merit: 29
June 26, 2018, 08:05:54 AM
Check the team on website. I guess the currebt staff is enough to deliver project properly
If stex gonna be top exchange it has to have bigger team. Imho
June 26, 2018, 07:52:06 AM
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
June 26, 2018, 07:40:33 AM
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
June 26, 2018, 06:59:13 AM
How many tokens may I buy? Do u have a cap for the participant?
No caps here. I dont really understand whats the sense of setting any kind of caps
To provide fully decentealuzed token distribution. Here it would have a sense
Activity: 308
June 26, 2018, 06:45:51 AM
No caps here. I dont really understand whats the sense of setting any kind of caps
June 26, 2018, 06:27:08 AM
Merit: 1
June 26, 2018, 06:01:31 AM
Can you name the exact date of the end of the collection of money on ico?
The end of the summer i guess. It is imposdible to say the exact date as most likely hard cap will be reached faster then expected
Do u really think hard cap will be reached? On such bloody market? Huh
I also think so. Exchange tokens are in trend now. Moreover such bloody market wont be forever
Hope this trend will go long enough this token appears on exchanges
It will appear only at one exchange - stex. Thats it
Hope stex will have enough liquidity to prevent the price fall
U have rised very goid question - will the team provide the liquidity for the token?
Liquidity will be provided by users itself. Maintaining the price by the team will be considered as market manipulation
Providing the liquidity and maintaining the price it is definitely different things
As an investor i would really like price to be stable but i dont want team to do it manually
Activity: 252
June 26, 2018, 05:43:15 AM
The end of the summer i guess. It is imposdible to say the exact date as most likely hard cap will be reached faster then expected
I also think so. Exchange tokens are in trend now. Moreover such bloody market wont be forever
U have rised very goid question - will the team provide the liquidity for the token?
Liquidity will be provided by users itself. Maintaining the price by the team will be considered as market manipulation
Providing the liquidity and maintaining the price it is definitely different things
Merit: 1
June 26, 2018, 05:33:12 AM
June 26, 2018, 05:08:45 AM
June 26, 2018, 04:19:59 AM
Merit: 11
June 26, 2018, 04:06:03 AM
June 26, 2018, 03:44:40 AM
June 26, 2018, 03:22:21 AM
Pages:
Jump to: