Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅[ANN]Crypto-liquidity Pool - page 10. (Read 25291 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
June 30, 2018, 06:33:57 AM
Whats the min sum to invest? And one more - may i invest btc?
There is no minimum here. U may invest as much as u can. As for btc can not say for sure Embarrassed
I would like fiat to be accepted here. It is the most convenient way for contribution for me personally
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
June 30, 2018, 06:08:10 AM
There is no minimum here. U may invest as much as u can. As for btc can not say for sure Embarrassed
June 30, 2018, 05:41:14 AM
Merit: 11
June 30, 2018, 05:18:44 AM
Do u have a whitelist? I would like to join the whitelist if it has some bonuses
June 30, 2018, 04:52:12 AM
Whats about fiat gateways? When its implementation is planned!
They are not planned in the nearest future. Firstly team has to add as much as possible coins and tokens
Hope they are planned at all! As fiat gateways is the only chance how to start to competite with such giants as Huobi and Binance
June 30, 2018, 04:20:03 AM
They are not planned in the nearest future. Firstly team has to add as much as possible coins and tokens
Merit: 22
June 30, 2018, 04:01:27 AM
June 30, 2018, 03:46:05 AM
When have u planned the realese of mobile version of the exchange?

The first batch of Ivan's posts answers a lot of questions that were asked over the last 10 pages or so. I'm truly amazed that so many of you praise the project yet haven't even read this thread from the beginning...

Beta is not about the new features you may see, mostly it is more stable and with better UX.
We updating the core for more efficient orders execution, developing the new web-upp from scratch that will work on most devices and also mobile version is on the way.
We also automated many admin fuctions, like new token listing.

The new web app is ~1-2 weeks away (source: Ivan on telegram)
I really hope that 1-2 weeks mean exactly 1-2 weeks! Not 1-2 month as it usualy happens in other crypto projects
Haha Grin surely no. Team here is going far ahead of the roadmapm. So no deleys with realeses for sure
What is the future for this exchange ? How big volume/ users base etc do u expect in a year?
Hard to predict. I expect the level of Exmo exchange as an example
June 30, 2018, 03:31:25 AM

The first batch of Ivan's posts answers a lot of questions that were asked over the last 10 pages or so. I'm truly amazed that so many of you praise the project yet haven't even read this thread from the beginning...

Beta is not about the new features you may see, mostly it is more stable and with better UX.
We updating the core for more efficient orders execution, developing the new web-upp from scratch that will work on most devices and also mobile version is on the way.

I really hope that 1-2 weeks mean exactly 1-2 weeks! Not 1-2 month as it usualy happens in other crypto projects
Haha Grin surely no. Team here is going far ahead of the roadmapm. So no deleys with realeses for sure
What is the future for this exchange ? How big volume/ users base etc do u expect in a year?
Merit: 29
June 30, 2018, 03:05:37 AM

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
June 30, 2018, 02:52:22 AM
Wow...very ideal platform. Im hoping to be part of this project. It simply profitable. Good luck guys
June 30, 2018, 02:48:55 AM

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
June 30, 2018, 02:33:57 AM
A2a tokens - what for they will be used? Exactly?
Activity: 434
Merit: 436
June 29, 2018, 07:44:26 PM

June 29, 2018, 12:56:37 PM
June 29, 2018, 11:38:25 AM
In the future, it will probably be the best exchanger!!
It has all the opportunities. But only if loyalty program us generous enough and support is very quick
Activity: 832
Merit: 250
June 29, 2018, 11:32:26 AM
In the future, it will probably be the best exchanger!!
June 29, 2018, 10:59:52 AM
Do u have private sale? May I set a private deal with someone from the team?
As far as I know no way to set the private deal. However if you would like to become the strategic partner probably u have a chance
June 29, 2018, 10:41:06 AM
Do u have private sale? May I set a private deal with someone from the team?
Merit: 22
June 29, 2018, 10:04:00 AM
How many users are u expecting to see on your exchange till the end of 2018?
I really hope there will be at least 10000-20000 active traders
Too little. The feature of cross trades will be very hot topic in the nearest future. So i expect at least 50k users
Would be nice. Hope project's servers will be able to handle such traffic
At first stages here will be no huge traffic. For the purpose traffic to appear team has to make perfect msrketing and or campaigns
Marketing and pr are ongoing now. When soft cap is reached it will go even better
Pages:
Jump to: