Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅[ANN]Crypto-liquidity Pool - page 23. (Read 25319 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
June 21, 2018, 08:17:52 PM
Does the team think about the liquidity problem? Do they make any decisions?
I heard about their solutions to solve the liquidity problem.. What they want to do is to aggregate offers)
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
June 21, 2018, 08:04:25 PM
Does the team think about the liquidity problem? Do they make any decisions?
June 21, 2018, 07:47:36 PM
how will they provide it? Is it known? I want to understand
They will do it from one trading platform and one trading account)!
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
June 21, 2018, 07:34:53 PM
how will they provide it? Is it known? I want to understand
June 21, 2018, 07:16:38 PM
so, how can this problem can be solved? Do you know?
They can solve this problem: providing access to all trading possibilities)
Merit: 1
June 21, 2018, 07:02:56 PM
so, how can this problem can be solved? Do you know?
June 21, 2018, 06:43:05 PM
how does the team solve the liquidity problem?
as much as I know, they do it with the unique HFT algorithms
is it their algorithms? How is it made?
It is originally developed to work on traditional stock exchanges) I hope you get it
Merit: 0
June 21, 2018, 06:19:00 PM
is it their algorithms? How is it made?
June 21, 2018, 06:00:04 PM
Merit: 11
June 21, 2018, 05:48:44 PM
Activity: 434
Merit: 436
June 21, 2018, 04:42:49 PM
Whats big private investors? Like hedge funds, or just whales? Probably u have some preliminary agreements?
Im pretty sure team is not eligable to comment such questions. Moreover whales or hedge funds prefer no one knows about their enterance in any particular project

It doesn't matter whether there are whales in or not, what matters is the size of the liquidity pool and the volume  Cheesy

How can I ensure that ppl purchased in presale wont sell all their tokens immidiately after the listing? U know they are getting huge bonuses and may easily do that

If you move your initial tokens, you lose the extra bonus that applies for all tokens that were never moved during dividend payments. So it wouldn't make sense for early investors to sell their tokens as they'd get more the longer they hold (because others sell over time).
June 21, 2018, 12:52:49 PM
How can I ensure that ppl purchased in presale wont sell all their tokens immidiately after the listing? U know they are getting huge bonuses and may easily do that
June 21, 2018, 12:09:06 PM
Whats big private investors? Like hedge funds, or just whales? Probably u have some preliminary agreements?
Im pretty sure team is not eligable to comment such questions. Moreover whales or hedge funds prefer no one knows about their enterance in any particular project
June 21, 2018, 11:37:48 AM
Merit: 22
June 21, 2018, 11:01:38 AM
How long will it take to trade the crypto that is available on bittrex but i wanna sell it for binance price? Few minutes?
All trades will be done almost immidiately! It is the key feature here
June 21, 2018, 10:24:44 AM
How long will it take to trade the crypto that is available on bittrex but i wanna sell it for binance price? Few minutes?
June 21, 2018, 09:50:20 AM
May i invest fiat somehow? I have money at skrill and nettler.
Only crypto is accepted as far as I know. If u have fiat better to convert in to crypto and contribute crypto
By the way, any plans to support fiat trading ? Most of exchanges are striving to start fiat trading now. I mean Binance, Bittrex.
It requires licence. Licence is very hardly obtained thing... Better to focus on crypto trading only. iMHO
I really hope team will at least consider an opportunity of fiat pairs. It will help the project to attract a lot of users for sure
Just from the start fiat trading pairs are not the priority. Better to focus on coins integration. More coins/tokens will be available - bigger chances exchange will be successful
Merit: 29
June 21, 2018, 09:18:40 AM
Only crypto is accepted as far as I know. If u have fiat better to convert in to crypto and contribute crypto
By the way, any plans to support fiat trading ? Most of exchanges are striving to start fiat trading now. I mean Binance, Bittrex.
It requires licence. Licence is very hardly obtained thing... Better to focus on crypto trading only. iMHO
I really hope team will at least consider an opportunity of fiat pairs. It will help the project to attract a lot of users for sure
June 21, 2018, 08:40:54 AM
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
June 21, 2018, 08:12:44 AM
Pages:
Jump to: