Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN]CRYPTO SOLAR TECH - THE WORLD'S FIRST GREEN MINING POOL - page 3. (Read 8550 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Hey. And is it already known when there will be listing on other exchanges? I would like to understand how quickly this project will develop.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Pleasant project with great perspective. I think the connection with the real business will help the project to become popular for many years.
maybe you are right and maybe not. Everything will essentially depend on the mining market at the moment. So here it will be necessary to be able to analyze the market as a whole.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
Pleasant project with great perspective. I think the connection with the real business will help the project to become popular for many years.
Activity: 448
Yes, now the price has fallen dramatically, but I think that after the launch of the platform, something will change. As well as the developers announced the addition of new exchanges. This should also help make tokens more popular.
But before the launch of the project is not so much time. perhaps there is a logic to buy tokens now and sell them immediately after launch. But then let everyone decide for themselves.
Activity: 32
Yes, now the price has fallen dramatically, but I think that after the launch of the platform, something will change. As well as the developers announced the addition of new exchanges. This should also help make tokens more popular.
Activity: 350
Cool project. I will follow the news from the developers. But the price of the token does not please me now.
Well, here everyone decides for himself. I think this can be earned because investors have invested 68 million dollars at the sales stage. It says a lot.
No, it says a lot that the price of the token dropped from 5 cents to 0.3 cents. It is a fact, everything else is an illusion.
Here you are right and do not argue with that. It remains to wait for the launch on March 1 and after that we'll see how the situation will develop.
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
Cool project. I will follow the news from the developers. But the price of the token does not please me now.
Well, here everyone decides for himself. I think this can be earned because investors have invested 68 million dollars at the sales stage. It says a lot.
No, it says a lot that the price of the token dropped from 5 cents to 0.3 cents. It is a fact, everything else is an illusion.
Activity: 141
Activity: 148
Activity: 152
Hey. This is just a great idea and I think that the price of the token will quickly go up. I will wait for the full launch of the platform, but I still don’t understand how the mining market will behave.
I think you need to start now and reinvest every day. I think it can be very beneficial for everyone. Will need to try.
Activity: 159
Hey. This is just a great idea and I think that the price of the token will quickly go up. I will wait for the full launch of the platform, but I still don’t understand how the mining market will behave.
Activity: 149
Hey. Great project. I think that the price of the token will go up after the project is fully launched. So I think you can buy some tokens right now.
We'll see. probably it will be the most profitable. But I still do not understand whether it is possible to earn income in the demo version or not?
Activity: 434
Hey. Great project. I think that the price of the token will go up after the project is fully launched. So I think you can buy some tokens right now.
Activity: 83
Tell me if I invest $ 1000 in a project, how much can I earn per day? I'm just curious how quickly I can get my investments back.
You can buy 100 tokens and test during the day and then invest the amount you see fit.
Activity: 350
Tell me if I invest $ 1000 in a project, how much can I earn per day? I'm just curious how quickly I can get my investments back.
Activity: 141
Tell me at what stage is the project now? Is mining already started or not yet? I would like to understand at what stage the development is now.
Yes mining is available now and many devices are already connected. Now developers offer mining without any additional fees. So it should be very profitable.
will need to test. if the minimum investment in the project is not so big and I will test its work and tell you about it.
Activity: 476
Tell me at what stage is the project now? Is mining already started or not yet? I would like to understand at what stage the development is now.
Yes mining is available now and many devices are already connected. Now developers offer mining without any additional fees. So it should be very profitable.
Activity: 144
Activity: 136
mining guys are you serious? Does anyone else believe in the mining market? Of course, I don’t know in this market what it will look like.
Well, why not? With cheap solar energy, the project may well be successful since mining will be relevant when other people have to turn off the devices.

Yes, of course it is. but I hope that this will not happen and mining will be profitable even for many years. I will follow how it all will develop.
Activity: 434
mining guys are you serious? Does anyone else believe in the mining market? Of course, I don’t know in this market what it will look like.
Well, why not? With cheap solar energy, the project may well be successful since mining will be relevant when other people have to turn off the devices.
Pages:
Jump to: