Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN]CRYPTO SOLAR TECH - THE WORLD'S FIRST GREEN MINING POOL - page 9. (Read 8550 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
what is the price of your services. And is it possible to get any discounts when you buy a tariff plan for 1 year for example.
I myself would be very interested. I would like to organize the most profitable mining.
Now the price is the most profitable while the platform is working in demo mode. If you are interested in this topic, I recommend to try.
And what income can I get if I invest, say, $ 100.

If I'm not mistaken, it will be about $ 20 per day. But you can calculate it yourself.
if it is true it can be as profitable as possible and I will gladly use this opportunity. I think this will make good money.
Now I will test this opportunity and report the results. It looks very promising.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
what is the price of your services. And is it possible to get any discounts when you buy a tariff plan for 1 year for example.
I myself would be very interested. I would like to organize the most profitable mining.
Now the price is the most profitable while the platform is working in demo mode. If you are interested in this topic, I recommend to try.

If I'm not mistaken, it will be about $ 20 per day. But you can calculate it yourself.
if it is true it can be as profitable as possible and I will gladly use this opportunity. I think this will make good money.
Activity: 476

Activity: 144
Activity: 448
Activity: 271
Activity: 336
Are there any publications in the media from this project? I would like to understand whether the project received coverage in well-known sources.
The project looks pretty good. I think green mining will be in demand and will only develop in the future.
I hope it will be so. But in fact, investors are not particularly concerned about the environment. It is important for them to be able to make money on it.
But still, I am glad that the guys have a real business and real agreements with companies. I think that this is the most important at these stages.
Activity: 448
The project looks pretty good. I think green mining will be in demand and will only develop in the future.
I hope it will be so. But in fact, investors are not particularly concerned about the environment. It is important for them to be able to make money on it.
Activity: 196
Will I receive a reward in your tokens or bitcoins? I would like to understand how it all will work. Cool
If I understood everything correctly, you can choose which coins to receive the reward. But it is more profitable to receive them in platform tokens and reinvest.
Now there is the possibility of reinvestment every day? It would be very profitable.
The developers reported that tomorrow there will be a lot of changes on the site. So we will wait for announcements regarding the development of the project.
Activity: 183
Will I receive a reward in your tokens or bitcoins? I would like to understand how it all will work. Cool
If I understood everything correctly, you can choose which coins to receive the reward. But it is more profitable to receive them in platform tokens and reinvest.
Now there is the possibility of reinvestment every day? It would be very profitable.
Activity: 271
Great idea. I think that the price will go up quickly. But the price for users should remain low for mining to be profitable in such a market.
Judging by the fact that the developers offer it will be very profitable now.
Can I choose an algorithm for mining, or does the system do it all by itself?
You can register in the demo version and check. Especially since now it can be as profitable as possible. Because the developers offer mining without commissions until March 1.
An interesting project. I think that society will appreciate the green mining. Although I must say that the price of the token will strongly depend on the mining market as a whole.
We still hope for a bull market and for the fact that the price will go up. I think this will make the maning profitable. But in any case it is better to invest now because the demand for tokens will only grow.
Essentially you are right. Developers are organizing a huge business that should be relevant for many years. It will be interesting.
Activity: 251
Great idea. I think that the price will go up quickly. But the price for users should remain low for mining to be profitable in such a market.
You can register in the demo version and check. Especially since now it can be as profitable as possible. Because the developers offer mining without commissions until March 1.
An interesting project. I think that society will appreciate the green mining. Although I must say that the price of the token will strongly depend on the mining market as a whole.
We still hope for a bull market and for the fact that the price will go up. I think this will make the maning profitable. But in any case it is better to invest now because the demand for tokens will only grow.
Pages:
Jump to: