Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]★CryptoBridge★BCO★🔹Gateway to BitShares 📈RELEASED NOW BETA🔹 - page 12. (Read 95033 times)

legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
Is there a way to check all the staking payments received so far? / staking history

tried http://www.cryptobridgestats.com/account-history but the website keeps timing out...

You can check all your history here http://bitshares-explorer.io

thank you, could find it by searching my account here
http://bitshares-explorer.io/#/accounts

any tips on howto download their .CSV?
tried using the link but it didn't work.
it came empty

<..>

usually when it doesn't work here I just try to connect to a different node and it works.
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
Hello all! Is there any issue with the web exchange? I have been having a hard time getting the exchange to load the past 3 days as most nodes around the world were unreachable. For some reason for me only the Sydney node works as I live in Europe and when this node is offline nothing works for me even when I use a node that is close like Hong Kong but only the dashboard loads and not the exchange. I would like to see more nodes set up in more places if that is possible.

Everything works fine here.

Have you tried deleting cookies and cache on your browser or using incognito mode?
Activity: 546
Merit: 137
Hello all! Is there any issue with the web exchange? I have been having a hard time getting the exchange to load the past 3 days as most nodes around the world were unreachable. For some reason for me only the Sydney node works as I live in Europe and when this node is offline nothing works for me even when I use a node that is close like Hong Kong but only the dashboard loads and not the exchange. I would like to see more nodes set up in more places if that is possible.
Activity: 278
Merit: 100
Is there a way to check all the staking payments received so far? / staking history

tried http://www.cryptobridgestats.com/account-history but the website keeps timing out...

You can check all your history here http://bitshares-explorer.io
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset

copper member
Activity: 77
Merit: 1
One of the best exchange solutions in the crypto space. I am currently staking BCO on exchange and the payouts are coming along nicely. I think BCO coin will make major gains this year as the exchange-profit sharing model becomes more popular.
Activity: 756
Merit: 579
The team of this plan is very experienced I think, now when i look at them on the website.Do you plan to hire more people in the future for a full-time job? Thanks

Any idea if the team have the intention to change the wallet UI? And also make it much faster?
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
The team of this plan is very experienced I think, now when i look at them on the website.Do you plan to hire more people in the future for a full-time job? Thanks
Activity: 14
Hey, everyone! That's so very nice having now such a great opportunity to invest in a really strong coin ! coin of the future, no doubt! ! To the Moon ! To the Moon ! To the Moon !
Activity: 162
Merit: 102
at this point the fees are just way too high
they need to implement market maker/taker fees separate

edit: so something new happened today
half my order got filled the price went up and when it came back down someone else's order got filled before the rest of mine
so other than the high fees someone is controlling order preference
not sure how i feel about an exchange that is obviously doing insider trades
Activity: 14
Good morning
Somedoby has mentioned here that you are planning to obtain a bank license… well, is that really true?
Activity: 906
Merit: 507
I think this is one of the best decentralized exchanges and being built on top of bitshares was the way to go most people dont know bitshares can handle more transactions every second than just about any other chain
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
nodes working better lately, good job,
Now we need erc20 tokens to take this project a new level
My connection with CryptoBridge right now, I must say, is way way faster than before. Didn't do anything from my end so it appears that they are indeed fixing their nodes to speed up our browsing experience of their platform. My only gripe right now is the way their platform behaves when I try to open it using my android phone. It is very hard to navigate their trading screen especially with the chart of the coin that you are trading with. Hoping that they'll improve it sooner because I know that majority of us use our phones in different crypto activities (like trading, sending coins, etc.)

ER20 tokens will definitely make a huge impact for CryptoBridge if they add it. I'm just afraid that it will slowdown the website again because of the huge userbase that will definitely flock to CB.

Activity: 76
nodes working better lately, good job,
Now we need erc20 tokens to take this project a new level
Activity: 643
Merit: 501
Crypto Mentat
Hi there. Quick question. If i have Bridge coin from early mining . Are they still usable? And where i can get wallet?

I think the coins "are still usable", as CryptoBridge runs BCO gateway to the BitShares DEX.

The wallet source, as you can check on the OP, is still available on the github
but where to find the binaries is a good question  Huh
Activity: 69
Hi there. Quick question. If i have Bridge coin from early mining . Are they still usable? And where i can get wallet?
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
Bridgecoin is every day stronger and more solid as a representative of a great DEX!
This is indeed true in all regards right now. People are seeing CryptoBridge as one of the go-to exchanges out there because of it being a decentralized exchange that offers superb support to the coins that are listed in their platform.

Honestly speaking, they had numerous problems during their release but they are diligently fixing these issues and they are progressing well in that regard. The amount of coins being listed in them on a daily basis grows stronger and the amount of trading volume that they have in their platform increased significantly compared to past months.

Another thing that I think attract other people to CryptoBridge is the feature that it provides to BCO holders. You can stake your BCO in their DEX platform and earn % of the fees being incurred from trades. This is a very neat feature especially now that fees are growing due to increased amount of active traders in its exchange.
Activity: 77
The COLX chain is not working again...you cannot buy or sell  Cry It needs fixing again...
Activity: 18
DGB DISABLED DUE TO ATTACK ON CHAIN

Any news with Digibyte deposits & withdrawals  ?

yeah. have the same Q. Poloniex is receiving DGB w/o any problem
Activity: 148
Merit: 10
DigiByte World
DGB DISABLED DUE TO ATTACK ON CHAIN

Any news with Digibyte deposits & withdrawals  ?
Pages:
Jump to: