Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]★CryptoBridge★BCO★🔹Gateway to BitShares 📈RELEASED NOW BETA🔹 - page 15. (Read 95033 times)

Activity: 1061
Merit: 551
Are there any news about listing Ethereum/ERC20 on Cryptobridge? According to roadmap, this should happend last month.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 115
Activity: 1638
Merit: 507
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die
Are you guys announcing new coins in this thread? On a social channel maybe? Or is there a place in your site which I've missed and where I'm able to see the latest coin additions?

So far I've checked the history of this thread and I don't see any announcements whatsoever. Huh

http://i68.tinypic.com/10z4y6p.png

Announcements are daily if not multiple times a day in the discord channel, this is their main media outlet to inform ppl of activity with the exchange.
Activity: 728
Merit: 169
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger
Are you guys announcing new coins in this thread? On a social channel maybe? Or is there a place in your site which I've missed and where I'm able to see the latest coin additions?

So far I've checked the history of this thread and I don't see any announcements whatsoever. Huh
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
Please have a look at my support ticket. Ticket id is 29013
I withdrawed coins from wallet.crypto-bridge but it was stuck there for days. I have not received anything. The coin was XFE (FERM). Send you an email and have not got a response also.  Sad Sad
Activity: 876
Merit: 291
The dashboard does not show my assets. The QTY column is zero if my assets are on orders. I need a quick overview! Rest of cbridge is working rather nice.
Activity: 26
The plan will be fortunate.
Extraordinary idea, pretty good design!  Good luck team!
Activity: 8
What's new on the ticket 26196 of June 20? Already more than 2 weeks without an answer. Or is the exchange a scam?
Activity: 371
Merit: 250
After using CB for more than half a year, my assets have been safe and I have not lost any
Activity: 34
I've written an article about CryptoBridge & BridgeCoin
https://medium.com/@frogpool/why-cryptobridge-worth-to-invest-8b7881a23082

Why CryptoBridge worth to invest?
1. Despite in a bear market , CryptoBridge still could keep growing rapidly and distribute more profit to Stakers.
2. As BCO’s price is around 17.5k Sat now, the Dividend Yield of BridgeCoin is close to 15%.
3. Under the correct valuation, the Dividend Yield of BridgeCoin should be less than 3% , which means that price should be 5X — 100k Sat.

About CryptoBridge. They fucked up their system big time and now they are stealing their customer's money to minimize losses.
Please take a look into their discord channel. Dozens of complaining people all the times. They owe me hundreds of $.
I hope there will be legal procedures available soon to get our money back and send those criminals to jail.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100

1. Despite in a bear market , CryptoBridge still could keep growing rapidly and distribute more profit to Stakers.
2. As BCO’s price is around 17.5k Sat now, the Dividend Yield of BridgeCoin is close to 15%.
3. Under the correct valuation, the Dividend Yield of BridgeCoin should be less than 3% , which means that price should be 5X — 100k Sat.

This is all excellent and attracts attention but we must remember that dividends are not welcomed by exchanges and even such as idex they are removed from their platform. So, like that and many investors who are important liquidity is not suitable.
Activity: 29
I expect good luck for the idea! Very nice project, unblemished idea, consistent website.
Activity: 42

Activity: 10
Hi !
The new version dont allow change the coin by fee:

https://imgur.com/8hEpcbH

is ok ? or this is a bug ?
New Medium blog post Smiley:
CryptoBridge’s Fifteenth Staking Payout to BridgeCoin Stakers! | June 30th 2018
This week CryptoBridge have distributed the equivalent 9.27 BTC or approximately $60, 255! The last payout distributed to all BridgeCoin stakers was approximately 11.02 BTC or approximately $70,528! at the time

https://medium.com/@cryptobridge/cryptobridges-twelfth-staking-payout-to-bridgecoin-stakers-june-30th-2018-67f35b32d48a
Activity: 5
I like the concept of this idea!
Credible plan,  good logo, classy plan.

Tell me how much money you earn for such entries, does the exchange pay you?

I want to warn people about this exchange, I see people have problems with withdrawing coins from this exchange. On the discord channel moderators block, give ban to people who write the truth and report problems with payment.
The information received from the moderator shows that the exchange is decentralized
I will ask the question if the system is decentralized, can the withdrawal of coins be blocked? Why is the exchange cheating people and saying that it is decentralized?
Hello, what about BTC withdrawal? I can not find BTC in withdraw menu, any help?

Seconded - what's the story with BTC withdraws?  There's no announcement and disabling BTC withdraw is a pretty big deal.

From their Discord:
@everyone BTC withdrawals are under maintenance at the moment. We will provide an update when we are back to normal.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Hello, what about BTC withdrawal? I can not find BTC in withdraw menu, any help?

Seconded - what's the story with BTC withdraws?  There's no announcement and disabling BTC withdraw is a pretty big deal.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Activity: 5
I will ask a question if the exchange is decentralized, who has control?
Can you control this exchange and send coins later?
Pages:
Jump to: