Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]★CryptoBridge★BCO★🔹Gateway to BitShares 📈RELEASED NOW BETA🔹 - page 18. (Read 95033 times)

Activity: 278
Merit: 100
if I forget my key account will I get back my cryptobridge account or must create new account ? and about the fee what is the best used fee for withdrawal ?
you must create new account
Activity: 278
Thanks, but that is the one from the homepage, and it isnt working. Says its expired.
https://discord.gg/A2hrhHh
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Thanks, but that is the one from the homepage, and it isnt working. Says its expired.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 507
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die
Activity: 46
What is the current discord invite link? The one on the site is not working.
Activity: 1061
Merit: 551
It seems that the payout problems have already been solved. Good work, team!
Are there already news regarding the Ethereum listing? According to the roadmap it should be integrated this month.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 507
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die
Withdrawal of MRJA finally processed and received to my wallet
Activity: 208
Seems like an insider job this person is probably using an bitcoin fork address having the same private key like the BTC address and at home is cashing out.
Dont transfer BTC to Cryptobridge you might loose them

Again, join discord if you have any questions. Don't depend on this fud from accts that obviously work for a competing exchange for your info
Seems the problems have been sorted out had to wait for some time
Activity: 686
All, Seems the problems are fixed. The BTC arrived. Wink
Exchange works a bit slow but it works. Happy trading!
Same for me, my litecoin arrived after 3 days from withdrawal. They still need to do some improvements on UI / UX side.
Activity: 3
All, Seems the problems are fixed. The BTC arrived. Wink
Exchange works a bit slow but it works. Happy trading!
Activity: 4
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Servant, your name is chair
Seems like an insider job this person is probably using an bitcoin fork address having the same private key like the BTC address and at home is cashing out.

Again, join discord if you have any questions. Don't depend on this fud from accts that obviously work for a competing exchange for your info
Activity: 980
Merit: 502

I thought the decentralize exchange was safe

Activity: 3
All, I want to warn you when making deposit: I transferred bitcoin to CB (on 9 June) and still (today 12 June) it does not show up in my wallet.
When checking the deposit BTC address on the block explorer the BTC arrived but moved to another BTC address couple of hours later. Weird.
So my BTC account is 0 and my BTC is gone (for now). I created already 2 tickets but no response at all.

If you want to use the exchange: Send first some small amount to test if it arrives but be warned.

our partners have a lot of problems with this exchange, many transactions validated by the blockchain but the exchange keeps it and does not display it on the wallet of the users, with the other exchanges we have no problems, advice avoid this crypto-exchange bridge for the future and be quiet, I would not do it personally because too much reclamamation.

same problems here the blockchain transaktions are ok the cryptobridge transaktions stink .....

is this a scam ?
our partners have a lot of problems with this exchange, many transactions validated by the blockchain but the exchange keeps it and does not display it on the wallet of the users, with the other exchanges we have no problems, advice avoid this crypto-exchange bridge for the future and be quiet, I would not do it personally because too much reclamamation.

same problems here the blockchain transaktions are ok the cryptobridge transaktions stink .....
some coins went missing on cryptobridge one needs to be very careful when using this service
Activity: 686
if I forget my key account will I get back my cryptobridge account or must create new account ? and about the fee what is the best used fee for withdrawal ?
Don't loose your key or forget your funds.. BTC withdrawal fee wasn't much a week ago.
Activity: 34
Merit: 4
Update, my ltc transfer has been done yesterday. Thanks Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: