Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]★CryptoBridge★BCO★🔹Gateway to BitShares 📈RELEASED NOW BETA🔹 - page 24. (Read 95033 times)

Activity: 170
Merit: 10
What would be the current payouts for staking 1000 BCO?
Activity: 1111
Merit: 588
CryptoBridge’s Eleventh Staking Payout to BridgeCoin Stakers! | May 15th 2018
this week CryptoBridge have distributed the equivalent 8.56821 BTC or approximately $73,275.33192! The last payout distributed to all BridgeCoin stakers was approximately 8.55583775 or approximately $77,289.417! at the time (April 30th 2018)

https://medium.com/@cryptobridge/cryptobridges-eleventh-staking-payout-to-bridgecoin-stakers-may-15th-2018-640090636006

Nice to see total staking positions and payouts growing each week. According to this blog post we have over 500 new 12-month staker in just 15 days  Shocked not bad

I've been staking some thousand coins but i don't see any payment reach my account . Last payment was 1st of May . Did you receive any payment after that date ?
Activity: 1061
Merit: 551
CryptoBridge’s Eleventh Staking Payout to BridgeCoin Stakers! | May 15th 2018
this week CryptoBridge have distributed the equivalent 8.56821 BTC or approximately $73,275.33192! The last payout distributed to all BridgeCoin stakers was approximately 8.55583775 or approximately $77,289.417! at the time (April 30th 2018)

https://medium.com/@cryptobridge/cryptobridges-eleventh-staking-payout-to-bridgecoin-stakers-may-15th-2018-640090636006

Nice to see total staking positions and payouts growing each week. According to this blog post we have over 500 new 12-month staker in just 15 days  Shocked not bad
Activity: 149
Merit: 0
Download link for windows wallet is broken
Github empty
Qt Wallet still exists?
I have been staking BCO since the 23rd of April and haven't received a payout yet. Any ideas as to why?

How many BCO do you stake? Maybe it's to less to participate on the stake rewards? Or wait for the next payout in 2 days. You can also join their Discord channel and ask there. They are very helpful.
Activity: 2
I have been staking BCO since the 23rd of April and haven't received a payout yet. Any ideas as to why?
Activity: 51
Activity: 278
Merit: 100
it is very strange when I try to withdraw LTC from the exchange gives a message that there is not enough money, although the Commission and the amount is set automatically by the exchange itself, it is indispensable to manually reduce the amount withdrawn, it's very uncomfortable!

same issue

try withdraw less amount enough cover fee
copper member
Activity: 294
it is very strange when I try to withdraw LTC from the exchange gives a message that there is not enough money, although the Commission and the amount is set automatically by the exchange itself, it is indispensable to manually reduce the amount withdrawn, it's very uncomfortable!

same issue
Activity: 854
Merit: 253
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Hey guys, to stake my bco coins do I need to leave the crypto bridge program open on my computer or can I close it?

No you don't need to leave CryptoBridge open to stake as its like receiving a dividend and is not like your normal staking coins. So just set up the amount of BCO you would like to stake and the length of the term and that is it. Every 2 weeks you'll receive a share of the profits made in that time in the most exchanges coins during that time.

legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
When ERC20 and ETH will be available on CryptoBridge?

According to the new roadmap Ethereum will be aviable next month, and in July we will see ERC20 tokens on Cryptobridge.

Also this is quite interessting
With the addition of the Ethereum protocol, and the ERC20 tokens, we plan to be adding 6–8 coins and tokens per day.
Shocked

CryptoBridge already available on Blockfolio, and we can see the new UI here: https://wallet.preview.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.BCO_BRIDGE.BTC

Future looks bright bois. Cheesy

According to the new roadmap Ethereum will be aviable next month, and in July we will see ERC20 tokens on Cryptobridge.

Also this is quite interessting
With the addition of the Ethereum protocol, and the ERC20 tokens, we plan to be adding 6–8 coins and tokens per day.
Shocked
Activity: 16
Activity: 19
How can I add BITB Beancash to this exchange like my experience so far?
is this a correct calculator?
http://www.cryptobridgestats.com/staking

I always have used https://www.bcostaking.com because it uses the data directly from the Cryptobridge API and it is also possible to calculate future price trends. I think it's pretty accurate Wink
This would be a cool feature if Cryptobridge integrates a staking calculator directly in the user front-end.
Activity: 728
Merit: 255
Hey guys, to stake my bco coins do I need to leave the crypto bridge program open on my computer or can I close it?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
tell me who has already received payments from bco staking? How many payments if transferred to BTC? How much is the BCO blocked? And how often, once every two weeks? Thx!

I've been staking from the beginning, I'm around 18% return on investment in BTC and have a load of alts to trade, volume is still very low.

Payments are made every two weeks.

Also received market maker reward, it was bigger than staking reward and I didn't even made many trades.

Bear in mind I'm in since the beginning, my average rate for BCO is much lower than current price.
Pages:
Jump to: