Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]★CryptoBridge★BCO★🔹Gateway to BitShares 📈RELEASED NOW BETA🔹 - page 35. (Read 95033 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 290
I just completed my test run of staking 10 BCO for 30 days. I was able to get 2 payouts comprised of about 90 different coins in very small fraction portions.

When I "claimed" my own coins after the 30 day period I was charged 0.55 BCO. That is a rediculous amount.

Maybe if you staked 1000 coins it would work out. But small amounts you will be losing money.

I thought that when staking you would also receive BCO not just the small fractions from trading pairs??

Also would like to add that volume has dropped off all exchanges, BCO seems to be no different
Activity: 171
Merit: 105
I just completed my test run of staking 10 BCO for 30 days. I was able to get 2 payouts comprised of about 90 different coins in very small fraction portions.

When I "claimed" my own coins after the 30 day period I was charged 0.55 BCO. That is a rediculous amount.

Maybe if you staked 1000 coins it would work out. But small amounts you will be losing money.

...users and volume grow monthly, and so do the staking payouts.

This nonsense is constantly repeated.

Average 10 day volume peaked Jan 23 at about $2.8 million and, now, 6 weeks later is down 65% at about $1 million...
From my perspective as a trader there is no reason to expand trading on CryptoBridge beyond 10 minutes/day.

Also, the profits were made by traders that did NOT stake, but sold into the ridiculous pump to $200 million cap (so I'm happy)...
Seem familiar? Yes, it's almost identical to the insane STEEM Pump of mid-2016.

Polo sold for $400 million and were doing about $150 million/day...
So if Polo sold for 3x daily volume... that puts CryptoBridge value in the $3-10 million range.

Measuring volume on Cryptobridge should not be done by USD. It should be measured in BTC considering that is the majority pair on the exchange. Your argument that the volume nearly halved when being measured in USD is because Bitcoin also halved compared to USD.
Activity: 1061
Merit: 551
Average 10 day volume peaked Jan 23 at about $2.8 million and, now, 6 weeks later is down 65% at about $1 million...

At the moment everything is down at crypto compared to a few weeks ago, and so the volume (in Dollar) on the exchanges. But if you compare CB with other exchanges it doing really well. Have a look at at https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/
CB is always in the top 110 - 90 on the uptrend. Not bad for a young in beta DEX like CB. In my opinion CB should be at least in the top 50, when I see what horrible exchanges with kyc limits, closed registrations, crazy fees for adding new coins and questionable coin delistings are listed there Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000

...users and volume grow monthly, and so do the staking payouts.

From my perspective as a trader there is no reason to expand trading on CryptoBridge beyond 10 minutes/day.

Also, the profits were made by traders that did NOT stake, but sold into the ridiculous pump to $200 million cap (so I'm happy)...
Seem familiar? Yes, it's almost identical to the insane STEEM Pump of mid-2016.

Polo sold for $400 million and were doing about $150 million/day...
So if Polo sold for 3x daily volume... that puts CryptoBridge value in the $3-10 million range.

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
It seems the dex usage is on the downfall
Activity: 1061
Merit: 551

10 BCO for a period of 30 days is nothing atm. Better stake 100+ for one year to get the 100% bonus. Cryptobridge's trading pairs, users and volume grow monthly, and so do the staking payouts.
Almost half of all BCO coins are no longer in circulation, as they are used for staking, and there are fewer each month. Price will follow as well  Wink
Activity: 1
is anyone having problems with the site, im getting an initiation error when loading

Yes, It doesn't work on the moment. you can download software client here
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
is anyone having problems with the site, im getting an initiation error when loading
Activity: 123
Merit: 2

legendary
Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000
Dev fix bridgecoin wallet stuck since 11 days(also fix blockexplorer) can't synch wallet ,can't send coins and dev have that all in ass.When dev don't give shit about his owne coin and blockchain that should give us all impression about his exchange.I got that impression from long time that he will scam us all and run with our coins.

This has happened several times before...
It's basically a private chain and once in a blue moon they fire up a $50 scrypt asic...
Or maybe the $50 asci sometimes takes 2 weeks to find the next block.

They should consider running a hamster wheel for greater reliability and transparency and decentralization.

Activity: 145
Merit: 10
Where is an information about listing on exchange? Shocked

Go to discord and you will have more info.
Activity: 728
Merit: 169
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger
A bit hard to use, all these memo keys and permissions and multi-signs are new to me. I messed up something a while ago and the withdraw wasn't working.
Their friendly Discord team helped me solve it though! Smiley
Activity: 360
Merit: 1
Activity: 5
This is a problem, site just gets stuck at "Loading..." for the past few days on chrome and FF, very annoying.
I am using FF, working good.

Be ready that Support on CryptoBridge is not fast.
My deposit doesn't arrived 10 days ago.
On second day they wrote that they will refund coins, but after that just ignoring any questions.
Activity: 186
Merit: 4
This is a problem, site just gets stuck at "Loading..." for the past few days on chrome and FF, very annoying.
Activity: 80
Merit: 2
My browsers on different pc's are stuck on loading. After downloading the client I cannot even login with my credentials which I used several times before, copying and pasting from a doc. I'm very glad that I withdrew my funds a few days ago :S

Edit: My mistake, I found out that I used the wrong username  Shocked
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
Dev fix bridgecoin wallet stuck since 11 days(also fix blockexplorer) can't synch wallet ,can't send coins and dev have that all in ass.When dev don't give shit about his owne coin and blockchain that should give us all impression about his exchange.I got that impression from long time that he will scam us all and run with our coins.
TvZ
Activity: 315
Merit: 251
You can workaround by downloading the client and use it to connect to the exchange, that works.

Thank you very much, that works for me  Smiley

You can download the client over here: https://crypto-bridge.org/#download
Activity: 32
Where is an information about listing on exchange? Shocked
Activity: 886
Merit: 504
You can workaround by downloading the client and use it to connect to the exchange, that works.
Pages:
Jump to: