Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]★CryptoBridge★BCO★🔹Gateway to BitShares 📈RELEASED NOW BETA🔹 - page 37. (Read 95033 times)

Activity: 197
Merit: 11
im going to pickup a whole lot of bco dont miss out. what is the block reward?
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
  • FIAT onramp

Will there be a bitUSD/bitCNY/bitEUR integegration?

It would be nice to have the possibility to trade with BTS instead of BTC. Are there any plans to add additional trading pairs to the market?
Activity: 886
Merit: 504
Today I learned the outstanding mobile altcoin portfolio app Blockfolio ( https://www.blockfolio.com/ )
is awaiting api details from CryptoBridge so they can add the CryptoBridge exchange with all its coins to the app.
They hope to add it this month!
Activity: 896
Merit: 323
Hi

I have send today 3,162.99635801 Fornix to my crypto-bridge account. but I don't have the coins in my account balance

Tx-ID: 49e91f27d6bdaf16dc7e008e30e60db70661cf90246b567fbac4d01ae6ac9a37

Please help to fix this error

now I got the coins
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
Four improvements and cryptobridge will generate far more volume and users all around the globe

• reliable fast nodes

• searchbar for coin ticker

• 2FA level authentication

• FIAT onramp

Anyway, thus far CB is a great DEX and what volume is telling it is preferred over a bunch of small centralized exchanges. Next target is mid volume exchange level volume.

Some great developments that will bring a lot more usability to the platform. This is definitely needed to gain more mainstream exposure
Activity: 29
I User - #601889  
I sent LCC coins to the address  

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/lcc/address.dws?CWCij4ipPRrJgVXY3DLMKpjgXx4SvpK6QH.htm

I never had any problems! Tell me please where my coins are.
In the explorer there are none.

Sorry.
Just need a little wait! Excellent Exchange !!!
Activity: 896
Merit: 323
Hi

I have send today 3,162.99635801 Fornix to my crypto-bridge account. but I don't have the coins in my account balance

Tx-ID: 49e91f27d6bdaf16dc7e008e30e60db70661cf90246b567fbac4d01ae6ac9a37

Please help to fix this error
Activity: 573
Merit: 500
Bitcore BTX
Four improvements and cryptobridge will generate far more volume and users all around the globe

• reliable fast nodes

• searchbar for coin ticker

• 2FA level authentication

• FIAT onramp

Anyway, thus far CB is a great DEX and what volume is telling it is preferred over a bunch of small centralized exchanges. Next target is mid volume exchange level volume.
Activity: 686
Merit: 320
Can someone explain to me how the hell you're supposed to use this exchange without BTS? i.e. I can't even find how to buy BTS on there with any major coins like BTC, LTC etc.

Edit: Nevermind. Some appeared when my deposit went through.
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
this exchange is in his early stages, so i understand the aspect of an mssing search function for coins BUT other exchanges are developing much faster than cryptobridge so they should really try and get a fleuntly working exchange
Activity: 57
i do not like the security in cryptobridge
any hackers can enter in my computer, run the cryptobridge software and cashout my coins

you have to enter a password to make actual changes to your account. you can only browse your own account without password
Activity: 787
Merit: 501
i do not like the security in cryptobridge
any hackers can enter in my computer, run the cryptobridge software and cashout my coins

anyway, what is the actual return on cryptocoins ?
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
Is the DOGE wallet broken? It doesn't appear in the list to create deposit address Sad
Activity: 28
oh, with an update like this, cryptobrige will get a lot more of users.

it's super platform, i like to use it, but latence is so painfull
Activity: 9
Any word on implementation of erc 20 tokens?

Specifically EXP or LAB

I'm not rushing you guys, I commented about a week and a half ago, but curious if there was still progress being made.  In the EXP Newsletter, it originally said that LAB would be available by the end of February (I believe)

Just wondering how the progress is coming along. . .

I've been using your exchange almost everyday and have never had any issues, a part from some lag at certain times. But other than that, its a very solid exchange.

Thanks in advance.

They wrote on Twitter "hopefully this month (march)"
Activity: 56
Merit: 3
What is BridgeCoin?[BCO]
Technical specifications of the BridgeCoin.Read More@https://www.geekxplore.com/what-is-bridgecoin.html
Activity: 1149
Merit: 347
Again all nodes are either inaccessible or have high latency.

Is there a way to increase the availability of nodes and to increase the bandwidth of the few available nodes?

This problem will be corrected soon, at least, were the influential people CryptoBridge told us! It lacks some improvements so people are drawn to using DEX, otherwise it will be an improved OpenLedger! ETH tokens are lacking to attract more volume and visibility as well.
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
Any word on implementation of erc 20 tokens?

Specifically EXP or LAB

I'm not rushing you guys, I commented about a week and a half ago, but curious if there was still progress being made.  In the EXP Newsletter, it originally said that LAB would be available by the end of February (I believe)

Just wondering how the progress is coming along. . .

I've been using your exchange almost everyday and have never had any issues, a part from some lag at certain times. But other than that, its a very solid exchange.

Thanks in advance.
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
is there aswell any option to search for a specific coin i want to exchange ? At crypto brige a just find a list of all coins i can trade vs btc but i cant find a search option for the coin i want to trade ?

Yup, I noticed the same thing! A search bar to type in ticker symbols would be very convenient! I find myself continually scrolling through the coin list.
Activity: 68
i sent  0.01006742 BTC to my cryptobridge generated deposit address 1Fiitk2aJBETmTr3K4dY9zDds99YfqwEmM so i start using the exchange

Txid : 96fff8aa593f7610aad18b5411d706ea657d9b01179c32244e8fbd216499ed5c

The transaction took some time to get confirmed

i logged in the cryptobridge exchange and my balance is 0 BTC and the deposit address for BTC has changed.

I checked in blockchain and the transaction has been confirmed

I sent a message to [email protected] still no answer

another transaction of BTC to a new generated address worked fine and i saw my deposit in a few minutes

Can anyone help or at least explain what has happenned?
Thank you

Btc will be credited in 3 confirm, your wallet can have many address, dont worried. If you sent email to support, please wait 48-72 hours, they will reply soon.

Ok  i got a reply from support and my coins have been credited
Thank you all
Pages:
Jump to: