Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]★CryptoBridge★BCO★🔹Gateway to BitShares 📈RELEASED NOW BETA🔹 - page 93. (Read 95033 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Me is Cute
would be great if they added more trading pairs
Activity: 1260
Merit: 500
In CryptoEnergy we trust
The online interface looks really good!
Interesting project.
Congrats!
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
crypto
I have created an 'account' and it seemed like a smooth and pleasant experience. Looking forward to seeing how this project grows. Indeed we may have a gem in the making here.
Activity: 238
Me is Cute
Used the Exchange.

Very Smooth Experience.

I like it much better than Open Ledger actually.

This might just be a little gem in the making.

Activity: 114
Merit: 39
Hello, I'm waiting for my approval and receive my valuable PoSToken! Are there forecasts of any exchanges? How many people can participate in this airdrop? The price is good.

Hello Ajpa94,

If you have problems with pool signup, please join us on slack and you'll be helped.
Other than that - the token is not proof of stake but proof of work. There is no airdrop, the coin has been available for public mining since early July. Anyone can mine it and get a stake in CryptoBridge, the decentralized exchange.

You can already trade Bridgecoin against BTC here - https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org or download a windows/mac client at https://crypto-bridge.org
Activity: 160
are youu behind it NotSoFast ?

No need to say here on the forum just on PM Wink
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
These packets fly
Now, BCO reach 3000sat. Total cap: 600BTC. More investors when price so low. 50% profit from DEX will share for holder.

FYI the markets are open.

https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.BCO_BRIDGE.BTC
Activity: 278
Now, BCO reach 3000sat. Total cap: 600BTC. More investors when price so low. 50% profit from DEX will share for holder.
legendary
Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042
@notsofast
who are the devs of this coin ?

Why are you hiding your identity ?
that is not good for the coin

There's no investment so they don't have to reveal their identities to anyone. It's a risk factor you either accept, or reject (in which case get out of BCO).

Activity: 160
who are the devs of this coin ?

Why are you hiding your identity ?
that is not good for the coin
You need to wait one confirmation before your balance is credited on the DEX. During that time, the buy button is unavailable, but it should be available once you have the funds credited. If you still have problems, please feel free to contact us on slack and we'll help you out.

Best regards,
cryptobridge

I transferred some bitcoin to the webwalletDEX but the buy button does not work. trying to make an order in the BCO/BTC market but clicking the buy button does nothing.

I transferred some bitcoin to the webwalletDEX but the buy button does not work. trying to make an order in the BCO/BTC market but clicking the buy button does nothing.

I think you must spend a little time so you can use DEX fluently. Are you ok now? i can help you.
Activity: 134
Shitcoin Bliss
WTB BCO OTC PM

Why don't you download the client or use the webbased wallet to connect to the decentralized exchange and create a buy order? It is very easy.
Activity: 134
Shitcoin Bliss
Activity: 324
Merit: 261
I am so pissed at myself right now. On of my wallet got deleted and my backups are nowhere to be found.

So 40k gone out of the supply.

You can use software "recovery my file" or some soft to recovery your wallet. If you cannt do that, give me your teamview, i will help. Join slack guys

I did that, found the wallet but the payout address is different from what's in that CFPj7XE7DrvowY6NsnCDyXLGktaLdwSwpJ

Ugh. I'm just annoyed. I wanted to do an airdrop but don't wanna use the rest of my coin now
I am so pissed at myself right now. On of my wallet got deleted and my backups are nowhere to be found.

You can use software "recovery my file" or some soft to recovery your wallet. If you cannt do that, give me your teamview, i will help. Join slack guys
Decentralized exchanges, sounds very interesting project. by the way what are the coins/tokens will be available on your decentralized exchanges ?
Many coins/tokens will list as dev done with gateways
Activity: 660
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
Decentralized exchanges, sounds very interesting project. by the way what are the coins/tokens will be available on your decentralized exchanges ?
Activity: 324
Merit: 261

Pages:
Jump to: