Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]★CryptoBridge★BCO★🔹Gateway to BitShares 📈RELEASED NOW BETA🔹 - page 94. (Read 95033 times)

Activity: 278
Merit: 100
We have published a FAQ at our new homepage @ https://crypto-bridge.org. Please let us know any other questions you might have.
first page dev.
Activity: 114
Merit: 39
We have published a FAQ at our new homepage @ https://crypto-bridge.org. Please let us know any other questions you might have.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
I agree, this project has a good future, especially since trading is already possible
Activity: 238
Me is Cute
You should add ICONOMI as one of your coins.

We need decentralized exchanges now that Kraken's been taken over by the FEDS.
I want to read all the details
Are you guys gonna keep the github updated?

Yes we will eventually keep the github page updated. There are no updates planned to the BridgeCoin wallet other than checkpoint updates, since our focus lies on the CryptoBridge decentralized exchange. The wallet software may eventually be released as open source as soon as it is more mature. It's still in its early beginnings.

Activity: 278

Still curious about this, I just like seeing updates on projects. Also, how are the profits distributed to token holders?
50% guys. Very attractive
Activity: 324
Merit: 261

Still curious about this, I just like seeing updates on projects. Also, how are the profits distributed to token holders?
Thank you for your questions.

CryptoBridge runs on top of the BTS network so the interfaces look similar - what's unique is our decentralized federated gateway network which make it truly decentralized compared to other exchanges running on top of a graphene-type blockchain (BTS, OpenLedger, Liteshares, Peerplays etc).

In addition, we have a mineable token BridgeCoin which was launched fairly without any ICO or pre-mine. 50% of the DEX's profit will be distributed to participating BridgeCoin holder.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
This look exactly like liteshares.net. How is it different? Maybe there could be a small airdrop of some bco coins to get some more interest and people started trading.
oh wow.

I was very wrong to call this a shit scam coin.

Grin Grin Grin

We accept your apologies ;-)
Best regards.
Activity: 176
Hi dev is this topic yours too https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-2101760  ?

No, that topic was posted by someone not affiliated with us. However, BridgeCoin is our product, it is our investment vehicle for the CryptoBridge Decentralized Exchange. 50% of all profits will be paid to participating BridgeCoin holders. You can try out the DEX today, beta has been released yesterday.
Activity: 405
Merit: 500
Activity: 324
Merit: 261
almost completely finished product, do exchange DEX... it is Rare for such high-quality projects are the developers I want to read more information
Activity: 1257
Merit: 501
A little late, but still join the community
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
oh wow.

I was very wrong to call this a shit scam coin.

Grin Grin Grin
There is no escrow or similiar needed as the exchange is completely decentralized. You, only you hold keys to your funds. Nobody else has access to your funds.
Activity: 320
Merit: 104
BridgeCoin  Support  BCO, BTC, BTS and BCH, which means that any combination of trading pairs between those coins is available. The full version of CryptoBridge supporting many other coins will launch Q4/2017, assuming enough funding can be obtained. that's right?  I'll be  back for more information soon

Pages:
Jump to: