Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]CRYPTOCHANGEX.COM - Exchange Btc/Ltc/Dash/Gbyte/Eth/BBR and more *OPEN* - page 4. (Read 1920 times)

legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039

Official announcement you check on our site.
legendary
Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044
Hey nice to see a seasoned member starting an exchange. If you want to list BitBay you can find us at Bitbay.market ... or let me know via PM if you need any details.  Grin
Activity: 245
Merit: 100
Cryptopia.co.nz
Isn't GB, GoldBlocks?
legendary
Ok, I have tested this exchange. Im a Byteball fan and like to buy GBYTES.
The current exchange to buy GBYTES is Bittrex.
But we all know that they have gone pretty paranoid in the last weeks and lock user accounts daily, which pisses many people off (just look at the threads in this forum).
So an alternative would be good. Here is my comparison vs. Bittrex.

UI - CryptoChangeX: fast, responsive - Bittrex: slow
Deposit/Withdrawal -  CryptoChangeX: fast, unlimited - Bittrex: slow with limits
Support - CryptoChangeX: you can chat with CEO - Bittrex: can lock your account and not answer for weeks
Volume - CryptoChangeX: low - Bittrex: high

So the only reason to use Bittrex at all is because of volume. But we can change that, if everyone just places a tiny order on the new exchange, we dont need Bittrex anymore.

Thank you very much, this is very important to me. Yes volume is low but please consider that we are online only 5 days. We really need help to overtake slow and limited competition.
Also please consider Gbyte withdrawal fee:

Our withdrawal fee is 0.0001
Bittrex withdrawal fee: 0.002

Our fee is ONLY 20x less than competition. Phhhh that's nothing....

On average you need only 3-5 minutes to deposit and be credited with Gbyte. Withdrawal is less than 1 minute.

I am always available to any customer here on forum and also:

Twitter: https://twitter.com/cryptochangex
Telegram open chat group: https://t.me/joinchat/CsPEeEEQZR_wmK-QTqvMJg
Email: Its on our website.
Reddit:  https://www.reddit.com/r/Cryptochangex/
Help desk: https://cryptochangex.freshdesk.com/support/home

We have also help desk with know how and most of the answers. If you cannot find what you looking for just write to me and will definitely respond.
Activity: 190
Merit: 101
Ok, I have tested this exchange. Im a Byteball fan and like to buy GBYTES.
The current exchange to buy GBYTES is Bittrex.
But we all know that they have gone pretty paranoid in the last weeks and lock user accounts daily, which pisses many people off (just look at the threads in this forum).
So an alternative would be good. Here is my comparison vs. Bittrex.

UI - CryptoChangeX: fast, responsive - Bittrex: slow
Deposit/Withdrawal -  CryptoChangeX: fast, unlimited - Bittrex: slow with limits
Support - CryptoChangeX: you can chat with CEO - Bittrex: can lock your account and not answer for weeks
Volume - CryptoChangeX: low - Bittrex: high

So the only reason to use Bittrex at all is because of volume. But we can change that, if everyone just places a tiny order on the new exchange, we dont need Bittrex anymore.
Activity: 698
Merit: 503
Substantiate your success.
Second video about how fast byteball deposit and withdrawal are in https;//cryptochangex.com.

Who really need bittrex and their slow system?

Byteball is made to work super fast. This video proves that.

Thank you for review.

woooho,that's joke right? Tongue
what a fast using GBYTE transaction,i should be trade GBYTE now.
looks awesome for me.
legendary
Seems really well done, I will try it!

Our great Dev team improving site so there is always something updated. Of anyone see any bug or something is missing just report to us.
Activity: 92
Merit: 12
Seems really well done, I will try it!
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I'm so happy that you liked it Smiley
i'm the main developer
legendary
Second video about how fast byteball deposit and withdrawal are in https;//cryptochangex.com.

Who really need bittrex and their slow system?

Byteball is made to work super fast. This video proves that.

Thank you for review.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
The first is by definition not flawed.
Here is a unsolicited review of trading on Cryptochangex.com, s1lverboxs new Exchange:

I had some time to test the new exchange Cryptochangex.com yesterday and I have to say
it is razor sharp!

First of: what the fuck is Bittrex doing? When I sent Byteball to Cryptochangex (CCX) I was expecting transaction times like on Bittrex. Wrong! While I was looking for a refresh button after I did sent GB to CCX (there isn't any) the GB instantly appeared.
Byteball for the win and wonderful implementation!
Bittrex is severly misrepresting the speed that is possible in Byteball. You have to make an account just to witness this alone. It is an eyeopener.

Who doesn't think the graphs at Bittrex suck bad?
On CCX you are trading straight in a full screen graphing environment. This is candy for trading!

Now I did say CCX is razor sharp, well it cuts both ways: When you have entered your amount and price and click buy/sell you get instant execution! It means there will not be another screen that tells you your order and you have to reconfirm - NO - Boom! You got it, no offer will slip away because someone else bought while you had to reconfirm.

This cuts both ways because you have the risk of doing a so called "fat finger trade". Imagine you missplaced a Comma! (I actually did that one time in the wallet Exchange  Tongue). Perhaps at some point CCX will have OPTIONAL fat finger protection. Meanwhile the exchange looks and feels like a daytraders wet dream. From traders for traders. Currently there is little Volume there and I got some good deals with arbitrage and owning both sell and buy wall and earning on the spread. I will certainly take my trades there and hope more Volume and Fiat deposits will arrive soon. It is unfortunate that CCX is not yet listed on Coinmarketcap.com (CMP) as Byteball marketplace and I hope that a json API will be available so the Volume can be sent to CMP. Sofar it is not listed in the CCX knowledgebase.

Another bonus is the low fee for transaction and withdrawing crypto.

Tldr: great exchange
Disclaimer: I have no stake in CCX and have not been paid for this review.
legendary
Soon we will run our own bounty campaign with something special as reward.
Stay tuned and take part with it.
legendary
As promised in slack i will ask for GBB and our exchange

Just click and vote
legendary
Our first video showing what you can do with 2-3 minutes max with https://cryptochangex.com
Just follow video and happy trading.

legendary
Have added your link in byteball.cn
http://www.byteball.cn/byteball114

Thank you. We need all support which is available for us.  We will reward people in near future for our success.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
legendary
What about running a signature campaign for your exchange and giving Bytes for it?

I have one more great surprise for our supporters. But for now cannot say anything more.
Activity: 190
Merit: 101
What about running a signature campaign for your exchange and giving Bytes for it?
legendary
Will you give the airdrop for people holding GB on the exchange ? (assuming there will be future airdrops)

If tonych allow my wallet to receive it than of course.

Good, tell tonych to edit OP and add yours to the exchange list on the top, talk to coinmarketcap too.

Coinmarket cap can accept xchange only if monthly volume exceed 100k usd. We need to pick up customer base and some volume before approaching.
Best thing to do is to spread the news to friends by any channels you all have and let them know to trade in there.

Also thanks for advise. I will let tonych know and ask him to list us also.

Activity: 908
Merit: 503
Will you give the airdrop for people holding GB on the exchange ? (assuming there will be future airdrops)

If tonych allow my wallet to receive it than of course.

Good, tell tonych to edit OP and add yours to the exchange list on the top, talk to coinmarketcap too.
Pages:
Jump to: