Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]CRYPTOCHANGEX.COM - Exchange Btc/Ltc/Dash/Gbyte/Eth/BBR and more *OPEN* - page 5. (Read 1920 times)

legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039
Will you give the airdrop for people holding GB on the exchange ? (assuming there will be future airdrops)

If tonych allow my wallet to receive it than of course.
Activity: 908
Merit: 503
Will you give the airdrop for people holding GB on the exchange ? (assuming there will be future airdrops)
legendary
Next push in updates and all should be per your post and others comments.

Yes, this is UK and next announcement should help to buy/sell and cash out some of the crypto. Cool

Good, it's important to present a professional image when launching a new business. I like the overall look of the site. Obviously, it's brand new and needs more traders active to make a market. So good luck and I hope that it works.
What are you planning for GBP deposits and withdrawals? Previous UK exchanges have run into problems with their banks pretty quickly. From my knowledge your only UK competitor banks in Poland as it's relatively easy to open a GBP denominated account there.

PS. Don't cash out until there are 3 more zeros on the end of the price.  Wink

I cannot disclose anything about what / when will happen with Fiat deposits. Don't worry about cryptochangex....😎 Others had issues, we learned from their mistakes and I think there will be something like a working model. For now I only need some market makers and pick up volume. We working on new coin add-on so for now just start and few tweaks here and there.

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

Yes, this is UK and next announcement should help to buy/sell and cash out some of the crypto. Cool

Good, it's important to present a professional image when launching a new business. I like the overall look of the site. Obviously, it's brand new and needs more traders active to make a market. So good luck and I hope that it works.
What are you planning for GBP deposits and withdrawals? Previous UK exchanges have run into problems with their banks pretty quickly. From my knowledge your only UK competitor banks in Poland as it's relatively easy to open a GBP denominated account there.

PS. Don't cash out until there are 3 more zeros on the end of the price.  Wink
legendary
As per OP, I am founder and owner of cryptochangex.

Congratulations.
I hate to be a pedant but you should have got someone to proofread the graphics you posted.
In the first "Build by traders for everyday users" should be "Built by traders for everyday users" and in the second "HOW TO SECURED YOUR ACCOUNT?" Should be "HOW TO SECURE YOUR ACCOUNT?"

It's interesting to see a new exchange and even more so for me as it's UK based. I'll take a look.

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Awesome! I know silverbox to have very high scruples, and will use his exchange over criminal bittrex Smiley
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

Congratulations.
I hate to be a pedant but you should have got someone to proofread the graphics you posted.
In the first "Build by traders for everyday users" should be "Built by traders for everyday users" and in the second "HOW TO SECURED YOUR ACCOUNT?" Should be "HOW TO SECURE YOUR ACCOUNT?"

It's interesting to see a new exchange and even more so for me as it's UK based. I'll take a look.

legendary
hey, what is your position at this exchange ? looks neat, hope it takes off. Signed up.

legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1055
Congrats, this is huge!

Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy
Activity: 698
Substantiate your success.
Activity: 908
hey, what is your position at this exchange ? looks neat, hope it takes off. Signed up.
legendary
Reserved for future announcements.
legendary

VISIT US
Pages:
Jump to: