Pages:
Author

Topic: 📱[ANN]💎[CRYPTOLIKE]💎e-Chat. FIRST DECENTRALIZED CRYPTO MESSENGER 📱 - page 67. (Read 42999 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Contact the world - anytime, anywhere
Where I can see my tokens and when Huh
You can see them at your dashboard at ico.echat.io
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
maybe try to see in your wallet on the site
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
Activity: 62
seems interesting. Why your token will grow?
Activity: 130
Awesome pic from our user
Thank you for your activity!

ahaha! funny pic Grin
Activity: 75

https://i.imgur.com/AOQmm57.jpg
A W E S O M E. He deserves big award!

I saw your stickers in the Telegram - they are very cool! Are you planning a bounty on them?

As you can see one of our user already done it for bounty. And we are pleased for that.
We ll add bounties for blogs and artwork next Tuesday
As i think - its better to add description of your app. Undecided
Right now it is only "e-Chat is a social network of a new generation that allows you to be in touch with loved ones and make new acquaintances. Share a piece of your life with e-Chat."
And only 3.9 mark (

We ll made a description of our app after redesign according to our roadmap.

Thank you for your attention

Nice!
Thank you for the answer - will be watching on your project, hope it will be nice!
Also do you have a bounty for rating your app? I think it is good idea to stimulate people put stars for your app.

You are welcome!
No, we have no bounty for e-Chat app rating, because play market can block our app for this activity. And it's not fair...
Activity: 30
As i think - its better to add description of your app. Undecided
Right now it is only "e-Chat is a social network of a new generation that allows you to be in touch with loved ones and make new acquaintances. Share a piece of your life with e-Chat."
And only 3.9 mark (

We ll made a description of our app after redesign according to our roadmap.

Thank you for your attention

Nice!
Thank you for the answer - will be watching on your project, hope it will be nice!
Also do you have a bounty for rating your app? I think it is good idea to stimulate people put stars for your app.
Activity: 98
I saw your stickers in the Telegram - they are very cool! Are you planning a bounty on them?
Activity: 91
copper member
Activity: 205
Merit: 2
Bitcoin Garden: e-Chat Introduces its Cryptolike Function to Evaluate Video Blog Contestants
https://bitcoingarden.org/e-chat-introduces-cryptolike-function-evaluate-video-blog-contestants/

The e-Chat team has announced the video blog contest with the prize fund of 27,000.00 ECHTs ($27,000.00). The e-Chat project is a decentralized instant messaging platform with the multi-currency crypto wallet. This app has nowadays more than 10 million followers worldwide.

The e-Chat management would like to bring the publicity to their ICO, because the idea of video blogs is to overview the e-Chat app, and highlight its convenience in use and multi-functionality. The contestants are also free to vlog about the ICO, e-Chat is running right now. The first round of their ICO started on November 16 and finishes on December 15, 2017...

You are welcome dear participants.
I will definitely participate!
Activity: 84
Activity: 448