Pages:
Author

Topic: 📱[ANN]💎[CRYPTOLIKE]💎e-Chat. FIRST DECENTRALIZED CRYPTO MESSENGER 📱 - page 64. (Read 42999 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Installing your app..You did a great job for beta

What are the most interesting features in our app for you?
Hmm..Now I like that you divide chats from groups, like your feed with all user's news mode, like fast loading of content.
In future, I would like to try changing the appearance in the live streaming function and your multicurrency wallet  Cool
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
Your project looking promisingly!
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Contact the world - anytime, anywhere
There are countless and block-breaking blockchain projects on social networking that give users more control

for example?
looking great ,best of luck..

Thank you for your trust
Wish you good luck too
You plan to list the token after the ICO end, right?

Yes, sure!
Installing your app..You did a great job for beta

What is the most interesting features in our app for you?
Activity: 5
looking great ,best of luck..
Seem to a great project for me. I'll probably invest some in the next few days Wink

Good luck @e-chat

Note : You probably already have someone but if it's not the case i'm willing to help for the french translation.

Hello,Kargai

You are welcome
Thank you for your offer. We ll connect you if needed.
Activity: 119
Activity: 197
Activity: 77
There are countless and block-breaking blockchain projects on social networking that give users more control

Now, thanks to the news about all these privacy restrictions, it's time to involve blockchain technology in the field of communication. It's great that there are more such projects! I think our privacy and freedom worth investing
Activity: 310
You plan to list the token after the ICO end, right?
Activity: 54
Hi!
How can I invest in the project? What should I do?
Activity: 190
Activity: 152
Merit: 14

For me, this project is unique - they provide strong security system (not only blockchain) and functions like crypto-like and live streaming with online appearance changing
Activity: 289

On November 28, London hosts one-day Blockchain event for businesses. It is the conference and the exhibit showing the ways the blockchain technology could be implemented in various business fields: Finance and Banking, Government, Insurance, Transport, Healthcare, Retail, Supply Chain and Manufacturing, and Energy. The Blockchain Summit is gathering over 700 speakers from all over the world who will work according to the optimized schedule to squeeze the events in one day.

e-Chat team together with IBM, Bitfury, HCL, Beelife, and other companies are happy to support such a powerful event bringing exceptional working opportunities and breaking new grounds with the blockchain technology.

This is also an amazing chance for us to connect with the seniors of the companies, industry leaders, blockchain enthusiasts, and innovators. At the same time, please, don’t forget to support us by purchasing ECHT, e-Chat tokens, with a 25% discount - $0.75$ only!

WHITE PAPER
WebsiteBitcointalkTelegramSlackFacebookTwitterRedditMediumSteemit
iOs app
Android app
OFFICIAL BOUNTY CAMPAIGN THREAD
Activity: 71
Why your token will grow?
Дpyзья вceм пpивeт!

Я cдeлaл для нaшeгo e_Chat нaклeйки в тeлeгpaмм!

Moжeтe пoльзoвaтьcя!
https://t.me/addstickers/e_Chat_Stickers

Friends are greetings to all!

I made a sticker for our e_Chat in the telegram!

You can use it!
https://t.me/addstickers/e_Chat_Stickers

Awesome.
Thank you! Wink
Pages:
Jump to: